Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Girls do you prefer to have an accident into a skirt/dress or into pants/shorts?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me ............ jeans are my favourite, because i love the warm feeling of wee running down my legs and puddling around my feet. Close second satin pj pants because they go so clingy. Third ......

I prefer skirts, shorts, and bikinis - the skimpier the better

Honestly, it depends. If I'm trying to be secretive, dress and sandles, i will piss myself guaranteed because you can't really notice it. You just have to be careful with how you sit so your dress doe

Posted Images

16 минут назад Лизджуотинг сказал::

Синие джинсы-мои любимые, просто из-за того, как хорошо видно мокрое пятно. Я также немного сорванец, поэтому я ношу джинсы почти каждый день и не склонен носить юбки или платья так много, так что я полагаю, что это помогает.

tumblr_nzbmt9YrMx1ulom8oo1_640.jpg

This is not even a close call for me. It's wetting her pants (  preferably) or shorts by far, is much more exciting. I need to see her crotch area , where her pee is coming out , getting wet. I love seeing the wetspot grow all the way down her legs. Although seeing her pee running down her legs is appealing too. All I might see in a dress,  is  her pee is running down her legs or splattering on the ground. Unless she tried to hold herself, through her dress, as she is about to lose control, getting it wet her accident could be unnoticeable afterward.

Edit : After viewing some hot pix in the public wetting thread, I need to amend my answer slightly . If  I can see up her dress as she pees- standing up, that is also erotic.

Edited by wettingman
Amend answer (see edit history)

Guy here. I prefer a woman wets her skirt/dress or shorts. I think I prefer the skirts/dresses over the other two bc I used to have an upskirt fascination for a short while as a teen that melded with my omo fetish.

17 hours ago, Missypee said:

When i was drunk and feeling slightly horny I would delibrately wait too long till I couldnt hold on and I would wet myself where i stood, usually somewhere dimmly lit with heaps of people around chatting . No one ever cottoned on to the fact that i had pissed myself as i wandered about totally soaked in wee enjoying every naughty moment.

OMG what a turn-on just to read this, let alone experience it IRL...

40 minutes ago, electronical said:

Just view up women's skirts/dresses. I usually liked when they were wearing panties.

Ah. Some of my friends wore shorts under their skirts and dresses, but I don't. I hate wearing shorts and pants, and besides, underwear is no different from any other clothes, there's nothing wrong with people seeing it. Though now I'm curious if it's different to wet oneself while wearing shorts and panties under a skirt.

2 hours ago, silvermoon said:

Ah. Some of my friends wore shorts under their skirts and dresses, but I don't. I hate wearing shorts and pants, and besides, underwear is no different from any other clothes, there's nothing wrong with people seeing it. Though now I'm curious if it's different to wet oneself while wearing shorts and panties under a skirt.

Well, growing up in a conservative Christian home had me thinking it was naughty. It would definitely still turn me on if a woman showed me a peek of her panties under her skirt or dress. Omo is still my main fetish though.