Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many diapers do you go through a week?

Diaper usage habits   

30 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you wear?

• 24/7
    • Daily
    • Daily, but only for sleeping
    • Couple times a week
    • Couple times a month
    • Almost never
  2. 2. How many diapers do you go through a week?

• Too goddamn many
    • 20+
    • 15-20
    • 10-15
    • 5-10
    • Only one or two, if any at all

Something I've been a bit curious about, is judging how many diapers people actually use in comparison to their wearing frequency.

Take, for example: I've been wearing nightly for the past couple weeks as a bladder training exercise (always wetting in bed to get more used to it), so I'm using ~7 diapers a week. A $15 pack of 40 of the tabbed diapers from Walmart lasts me over a month. But sometimes if the stars align and I can wear constantly for a while, I'll go through 4 or 5 just in a single day.
I know for those of you wearing 24/7 either by choice or by necessity, 4 or 5 a day might just be normal. Which is why I'm interested in seeing if most people wear regularly but only use a few diapers, or use bunches of them in fits and spurts when they get the time to indulge.

Honestly there's little reason for me to make this stupid poll, but I feel like generating more content and discussion here in the omutsu section so I might as well, lol.

After having a prostatectomy, I had to relearn my toilet training. (I enjoyed some age play while retraining.) After most of a year, I'd had a straight couple dry months. I counted myself retrained and stopped wearing pull-ups (days) and diapers (nights) – excepting for pee fun. I also stopped the exercises. Within three weeks leaking resumed. OK. Not yet toilet trained. Whenever training seemed complete, I’d try to due without further training and diapers. Soon I’d again have damp undies. And my control obviously decreased with every week. Even before damp undies resumed, I found I could not 100% trust my toilet training.

Would the scar tissue in my urethra ever soften enough for my sphincter to hold closed for reasonable waits? My urologist had saved my life. But I could not get him to tell me why toilet training had become so frustrating. More web searches revealed the surgery sometimes causes nerve damage. Further not one, but two sphincters control the urethra. Normally, one had to be removed with the prostate. Spend my remaining years in toilet training like it was an Olympic sport?

So I told a different doctor about these cycles. I’d prefer spending my time in pull-ups and not bother with exercises giving me 98% control. She said many had the same experience and came to the same conclusion I did. So I accepted having the control of a partly-trained 3-year old and wearing 24/7.

So I often leak drops or a squirt. But rarely enough to feel wet. So usually one pull-up per day and one night diaper per night. It needs changing after my more major pee dreams.

10 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I wear goodnites occasionally when I have the opportunity and I’m not feeling in the mood to wet my clothes. 

I do find that I can’t often stop at just one, and I’m back at it again the same day, or the next day. I seem to indulge a bit,  then often don’t come back to it for weeks, or even a month or two. 

PS....I agree more content in this section is always good. A gratuitous dipe photo included, to support the effort😆 I think it’s cute, (although ironic) that Grover is protecting Ernie (Bert??) from getting wet....😂

1840CD61-D1E8-4766-9138-0B5C829E4D36.jpeg.feee524fd308714d4ce12594bc4ce07e.jpeg

What a fantastic photo! Had that diaper already been called into good use? Been a long time since I haf the opportunity to slip one on.

After 24 responses, it looks like a good majority of people are very casual wearers only getting to use one or two diapers on a weekly or monthly basis. But the next largest block of users are daily users who use a decent number of diapers, rather interesting as I thought there'd be a larger nighttime-only group.

I'm assuming more casual users will trickle in (heh) over time as they probably don't browse omo.org that often.