Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite clothes to wet/be desperate it?

Guest Despboy15

Guest Despboy15

What is your favorite piece or pieces of clothing to wet/be desperate in? I put on leggings, two pairs of boxer briefs, compression shorts, khakis, and a really tight belt. I wear this then start drinking water, tea, coffee and any other drinks I can find. I wait until I’m 10/10, which is pretty hard to do so I don’t do this often. I let a little bit out into my clothes, forming wet spots, then quickly stop it and drink more. When I genuinely can’t hold it anymore and get that RIGHT NOW feeling, I unzip the khakis and fish through the compressions grits and underwear to try and whip it out, but what’s great is that I often forget that I have the leggings on, so right when I think I’m about to get relief, I realize I can’t and it tortures my bladder even more. Then I have the tight belt, which is extremely hard to get off on its own. So when im desperate, it’s basically impossible. I do all this in front of the toilet with sounds of people peeing playing on my phone. After struggling with all the clothing and the sight of the toilet and the sounds of pee, I just can’t take anymore and my dick slowly starts to lose control. First in small spurts, then big ones, then finally completely giving up and opening the floodgates, all the while I’m still trying to free myself and whimpering and moaning. It leaves a massive puddle, but it’s worth it because it’s sooooooo hot.

• 2 months later...

Oooh mon Dieu mate! You've turned me on so much with this! ^\\\^ 

If I may say, your description of the clothes you use when you're desperate and how much you struggle to take them off it's just too sexy and cool! I enjoyed it a lot, and it turned me on so much I took a great quality "me time" moment. ^^ 

As for your question, in my case I haven't wet on purpose that much because it's been a while I don't live alone. For some time I had to live with my mom cos I had no money for my own house and now I've moved (a couple of years ago) and I live with some of my old college roommates.  So I can hold or wet only when they're out, and that doesn't happen very often.

But when I've had the opportunity, I like to use either cotton leggings/pants, or jeans. Because both are thick, and it feels good how the warm liquid runs all down the clothes. It's fun with the jeans because they are specially difficult to get rid off when you're desperate, and it adds so much thrill when you feel your bladder is about to explode and you're about to pee yourself. 

And I have these jeans with two buttons, that also have a thick but soft fabric. And they're also visually good to look at cos when they get wet their turn a bit darker and you immediately notice the difference between dry and wet heheh.

I even took a photo of them to show the peeps in this community, I'm not sure if It would be ok to post it here, or in a separate post. Would it be ok to post them here?

Edited by Cephy
Grammar (see edit history)

I've be thought about that a lot before doing this I must say heheh.

At first I thought people would recognize my clothes since I've been seen in public places with them, but I don't think my college classmates or people at my work is into omorashi. Is very unlikely. And I know for sure none in my family likes omorashi either.

So here the jeans I was talking about a while earlier, heheh

jeans1.jpg

Edited by Cephy
Grammar (see edit history)
3 hours ago, bustin2pee said:

Mmmm... nice! They look very tight Cephy, especially around the bladder area, not much room for expansion when the bladder gets full, I think... maybe need to undo those buttons to relieve the pressure!

Oh you're very observer mate! Yep it's very tight, specially arround the bladder area.  And when I'm desperate that drives me crazy oh mon Dieu !!! Sometimes it makes me saying bad words in french 😅

Sometimes when I wear them I have to unbutton them to relieve some pressure, but it still hugs my bladder tight.

7 hours ago, Cephy said:

To bad the jeans don't have any belt loops. 

I love the idea of delaying right in front of the toilet, especially with layers - thinking you can make it but there's so many steps to remove the clothes XD

One of the Fravorite challenges is panties, tights, bodysuit (without crotch snap) and a sports bra. Although I don't do it often, this one is very tough - can't pull aside the bodysuit and the sports bra is an additional step. Even better when the bodysuit is back zipped. 

9 hours ago, Cephy said:

I've be thought about that a lot before doing this I must say heheh.

At first I thought people would recognize my clothes since I've been seen in public places with them, but I don't think my college classmates or people at my work is into omorashi. Is very unlikely. And I know for sure none in my family likes omorashi either.

jeans1.jpg

Très bel uniforme. Mais pourquoi sont-ils secs?

On 2/17/2021 at 11:28 PM, Eddy said:

Très bel uniforme. Mais pourquoi sont-ils secs?

C'est pas un uniforme hehe, juste un pantalon (jeans). 

Et il est  sec parce que j'ai juste pris photo pour montrer le type de jeans donc j'étais en train de parler a la communauté sur ce post.

6 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

Yes!  Asking the important questions!

(For those who do not speak French, the question was, "But why are they dry?")

Heheh, it's because I just took the photo to share with the peeps here the jeans I like to use when I'm desperate so they could see they're thigh☺️

I was desperate but didn't get to wet cos my roommates appeared ans killed up the moment LOL

But probably I'll have the chance this weekend when my roommates go out for the supermarket groceries shopping.

Edited by Cephy (see edit history)
4 minutes ago, Cephy said:

Et il est pas sec parce que j'ai juste pris photo pour montrer le type de jeans donc j'étais en train de parler a la communauté sur ce post.

Je suis trop fatiguée alors je n'ai pas beaucoup à parler.... mais j'étudie le français pour 5 ans, et j'aime practiquer quand je peux! J'espère que vous comprenez.

À bientôt!

10 hours ago, Cephy said:

I was desperate but didn't get to wet cos my roommates appeared ans killed up the moment LOL

Yeah, no real complaint, just teasing a bit.  They look good on you.

10 hours ago, Jaieee said:

Lately though, I've been really interested in attempting to have an accident in public while wearing a skirt, just to feel the wet underwear between my legs.

You should totally do it!  With a skirt, it is low risk.  I recently helped a Redditor work up the nerve to do it; I could probably post some tips later if there is interest.

I've done it in pants, and it is a rush!

15 hours ago, Cephy said:

Et il est  sec parce que j'ai juste pris photo pour montrer le type de jeans donc j'étais en train de parler a la communauté sur ce post.

Heheh, it's because I just took the photo to share with the peeps here the jeans I like to use when I'm desperate so they could see they're thigh☺️

But probably I'll have the chance this weekend when my roommates go out for the supermarket groceries shopping.

Ahhh des gens qui parlent français ça fait du bien!!!😁 hehe

• 3 weeks later...