Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Shower thoughts!

Guest hallie

Hey guys! So I’ve lately I’ve been thinking about something that i can’t get out of my mind. I had some thoughts come to mind (literally while i was in the shower haha) when i was holding, bouncing desperately as i tried to wash my hair and such. I realised that somewhere someone else on this earth was also desperate during that very moment. Now I’m thinking about it again, but this time more in depth. I can’t help but think about how somewhere someone has to be holding their crotch right now, squirming and flushed- that’s wild. They must have to go so so so bad and they can’t. I wonder why.

Maybe someone is laying in bed right now, comfy and warm as the sun is just rising- and they don’t wanna get out of bed. They’re way too sleepy for that. 10 minutes from now they might wake up in a warm puddle- who knows.

It’s also fun to think about how at least one person in the world has wet themselves today. Maybe they’re still in the wet clothes. Or maybe they’ve been put in the laundry shamefully, and they’re going about the rest of their day with a permanent blush on their cheeks. Adorable. 

6 minutes ago, hallie said:

Hey guys! So I’ve lately I’ve been thinking about something that i can’t get out of my mind. I had some thoughts come to mind (literally while i was in the shower haha) when i was holding, bouncing desperately as i tried to wash my hair and such. I realised that somewhere someone else on this earth was also desperate during that very moment. Now I’m thinking about it again, but this time more in depth. I can’t help but think about how somewhere someone has to be holding their crotch right now, squirming and flushed- that’s wild. They must have to go so so so bad and they can’t. I wonder why.

Maybe someone is laying in bed right now, comfy and warm as the sun is just rising- and they don’t wanna get out of bed. They’re way too sleepy for that. 10 minutes from now they might wake up in a warm puddle- who knows.

It’s also fun to think about how at least one person in the world has wet themselves today. Maybe they’re still in the wet clothes. Or maybe they’ve been put in the laundry shamefully, and they’re going about the rest of their day with a permanent blush on their cheeks. Adorable. 

I had never thought about this until now but now I can't help it. Thats a very intriguing thought, especially knowing someone, somewhere is desperate. Sometimes, it'll cross my mind when I see a traffic jam. Like, 'I wonder if anyone stuck there really needs to pee.'

Also, on a side note, I'm glad I'm not thew only one who does holds in the shower haha. Such a fun experience, especially if you make it all the way thru. Drying off enough to go and not drench the the rest of the bathroom with water.

Whenever I am with a group of people I wonder to myself if any of them have to pee , and how many of them are desperate. My thoughts are stronger if I know they have not had the opportunity to pee in several hours.How long have they had to pee, and how much longer can they hold it? What are they thinking about their situation? Are they concerned about possibly showing signs of being desperate or more importantly wetting their pants ?  And of course what are they going to do about it ?  Are they like I used to be stoically holding on so nobody knows they have to pee.

I am constantly on alert for even subtle signs of a full bladder. Is she crossing her legs just because it comfortable, or is she trying to hold in her pee? Is she moving about because she is just anxious  or nervous for other reasons , or is she trying to not pee her pants ? I think you know where mind goes , and I try to discreetly watch for what happens next. Does her leg crossing , or pee dancing get more obvious ? Does she suddenly rush off to the bathroom? If she does I subilty look for a wet spot.

I do all this quietly so not to be a creep.

I always think it when I see a traffic jam, though it doesn't give me any pleasure as it's most likely a situation where they don't want to.

Otherwise it never crossed my mind. But I do like to think at least one other person has wet themselves and enjoyed it today. (I get a feeling that the people who post videos or even write about wetting themselves are only a small fraction of those who wet for fun)

Sometimes many years ago I made some calculations just for my own fun.

It was not based on any accurate statistics. That was before the Internet era so I couldn't verify anything, but I made a rough guess.

I knew how many persons are living in my country. (From encyclopedia book etc.)
I made a rough guess that 50% of them are women and also a rough guess that about 50% of them are at the "right age".
I got number X, for example, 1 250 000

After that, I  made a rough guess of how many times a day the average person pee.
I don't remember what number I used then, but let's say for example 6 times a day.
So I got a result that women are peeing a total X * 6 times every day in my country. (1 250 000 * 6 = 7 500 000)

After that, I calculated how many seconds there are in a single day (86 400 seconds)
Then I calculated that 7 500 000 "peeings" divided evenly to 86 400 seconds ( 7 500 000 / 86 400 ) means that every second when I'm thinking there are on the average 87 women starting to pee in my country.
This is just an average, so of course, at night time it's lower which mean that in day time it's then higher.
And this doesn't include how many seconds one "peeing" lasts, it's only counting how many new pees starts at every second.   

Almost all numbers are just my own guess but it's still interesting to think.

-----------------------------------

Also another thing.

With my limited life experience, I would say that the longer you know someone, the higher is the chance that at some point you see personally a situation or hear about a situation where that person has been desperate. 
I mean that I know something like that probably from every person who I have known well for over 10 years.
The people I haven’t heard anything from are the ones I don’t know so well.
So based on that, I would say that every adult person has been desperate at least once in their lifetime.  

And this means that you can take any person, it can be your neighbor or any unknown person on a street, and there is a high chance that this person has been desperate sometimes.
No matter how classy or dignity that person is.
So, if you have a  fantasy about how a certain person is desperate, there is probably quite a high chance that this already happened sometimes in some situations in real life.
Have you ever thought that?
5 hours ago, WilllB said:

It was not based on any accurate statistics. That was before the Internet era so I couldn't verify anything, but I made a rough guess.

I made a rough guess that 50% of them are women and also a rough guess that about 50% of them are at the "right age".

After that, I  made a rough guess of how many times a day the average person pee.
I don't remember what number I used then, but let's say for example 6 times a day.
So I got a result that women are peeing a total X * 6 times every day in my country. (1 250 000 * 6 = 7 500 000)

After that, I calculated how many seconds there are in a single day (86 400 seconds)
Then I calculated that 7 500 000 "peeings" divided evenly to 86 400 seconds ( 7 500 000 / 86 400 ) means that every second when I'm thinking there are on the average 87 women starting to pee in my country.
This is just an average, so of course, at night time it's lower which mean that in day time it's then higher.
And this doesn't include how many seconds one "peeing" lasts, it's only counting how many new pees starts at every second.   

Also another thing.

With my limited life experience, I would say that the longer you know someone, the higher is the chance that at some point you see personally a situation or hear about a situation where that person has been desperate. 
I mean that I know something like that probably from every person who I have known well for over 10 years.
So based on that, I would say that every adult person has been desperate at least once in their lifetime.  

And this means that you can take any person, it can be your neighbor or any unknown person on a street, and there is a high chance that this person has been desperate sometimes.
So, if you have a  fantasy about how a certain person is desperate, there is probably quite a high chance that this already happened sometimes in some situations in real life.

Oh wow. This is super elaborate. 87 huh? That’s a lot of people getting relief at once  : D  Also I don’t have too many people in my life rn that I’d wanna imagine desperate lol! But i have had a couple friends over the years where I’ve daydreamed about how they’ve probably wet themselves before haha

7 hours ago, WilllB said:

Also another thing.

I have calculated the same thing. I don't recall the results but that I felt a bit ashamed to have spent time doing it. Obviously I am not the only one to be interested in this . Thank you for making me feel much better about it.

On 11/18/2020 at 11:08 AM, hallie said:

I often think things like this.  If you look at how many members a site like this has, and how many wetting videos and enthusiasts of it in some way on other sites, you can figure there is probably someone in your area who is playing some sort of game, holding, wetting the bed or their pants, hanging out in their wet clothes, or other stuff.  I know in my area there were actually a lot of people not far away (city) that I found on different sites.  A variety of wetting related activities from diapers to omo to whatever.

Sometimes I think of other things.  Something like 2-2.5% of adult men wet the bed.  If half my nearby city area of 100,000 people are men, and 2% of them wet the bed sometimes, then there are potentially over 1000 guys within a few miles of me who are bedwetters.  On big weekends, I sometimes wonder how many people went out to the bars and wet themselves or the bed later on. 

Weird thoughts, but you can assure yourself that unless you live in a remote area, there are people around you who are having similar thoughts.

On 11/20/2020 at 6:38 AM, Soaked Sheets said:

I often think things like this.  If you look at how many members a site like this has, and how many wetting videos and enthusiasts of it in some way on other sites, you can figure there is probably someone in your area who is playing some sort of game, holding, wetting the bed or their pants, hanging out in their wet clothes, or other stuff.  I know in my area there were actually a lot of people not far away (city) that I found on different sites.  A variety of wetting related activities from diapers to omo to whatever.

Sometimes I think of other things.  Something like 2-2.5% of adult men wet the bed.  If half my nearby city area of 100,000 people are men, and 2% of them wet the bed sometimes, then there are potentially over 1000 guys within a few miles of me who are bedwetters.  On big weekends, I sometimes wonder how many people went out to the bars and wet themselves or the bed later on. 

Weird thoughts, but you can assure yourself that unless you live in a remote area, there are people around you who are having similar thoughts.

Ooo that’s a fun statistic haha, that’s interesting to think about

Often, I pass some of the quieter time at work people-watching, just idly wondering what each person's story is, where they've come from and where they're going to, that sort of thing. Naturally my thoughts often wander to the possibility that they might be subtly desperate at that moment - even better if there's some possibly tell-tale signs - or that their situation might develop into something interesting. The traffic jam that I've just gone past - someone in there must've needed to go, possibly passing up an opportunity, before unexpectedly hitting congestion. The girl waiting for the train on the opposite platform in the evening rush hour - maybe she's rushed out of the office to catch her train, thinking that she'll use the toilet on the train, only to find that there's disruption and her train's delayed. The drunken crowd at the bus stop later in the evening - how long will their bus journey be, and did they have chance to go to the toilet before they left the last pub?  Questions, so many questions.

Just as a check I attempt a similar calculation:

Numbers typically used in other calculations in these forums:

Pees per day = 6

Seconds of flow per pee = 20

Therefore, seconds of pee flow per day = 120.

Seconds in a day

60 s/min X 60 min/hr X 24 hr/day = 86400 seconds/day

A typical individual during at typical second has 120/86400 = 0.00139 chance of passing urine (0.139 percent).

Hypothetical Country with population 200,000,000.

100,000,000 of the preferred gender (female or male, whichever an individual chooses).

Thirty-three percent or 33,000,000 are in the age range of interest (from sailor character in an old movie. Probably, 8% to 14% more realistic. But now I’m curious the larger number leads to.).

During a typical second

0.00139 X 33,000,000 = 45,879

are peeing. For a person interested in 8% of the preferred gender

0.00139 X 8,000,000 = 11,120

will be peeing during the second. Of course all this involves multiply and dividing chains of numbers with some taken from pure guesses.

On 11/18/2020 at 11:01 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

I always think it when I see a traffic jam, though it doesn't give me any pleasure as it's most likely a situation where they don't want to.

Usually, this is probably the case, however . . . .

You may be confident in the knowledge that at least one time, there was at least one person stuck in a traffic jam who was just fine with the fact that he was pissing his pants out of necessity.  I wasn't quite to where I wanted to be when I wet my pants, but I still enjoyed it.

1 minute ago, SoggyShorts said:

Usually, this is probably the case, however . . . .

You may be confident in the knowledge that at least one time, there was at least one person stuck in a traffic jam who was just fine with the fact that he was pissing his pants out of necessity.  I wasn't quite to where I wanted to be when I wet my pants, but I still enjoyed it.

Well, at least you love wetting yourself. And for when I'm driving on my own, I wouldn't mind IF staining the seat wasn't a factor. One of the reasons I was interested to try pullups but the closest to that they have my size where I live are Depends, which aren't enough.