Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Is it possible to train someone to only pee once a day?

I chat frequently with a German woman who only goes to the bathroom once a day on average and who enjoys the pain of a painfully full bladder. She said it took her many years to get to that level after starting to hold it a lot when she was a teenager and doesn't seem to think it's anything extraordinary and that anyone can train their bladder to do that, but everyone in the chat room basically jokes about how she has a superhuman bladder and that it's definitely not normal to be able to hold it all day long like that. I consider people who are able to do that to be almost superhuman like they have a mutant power or something. She thinks that having to hold it for six hours should be something easily done by any woman, but I certainly disagree!

People who can hold for 24 hours are possible but it probably takes a lot of training and it is certainly not something that anyone can do, and that most people cannot, no matter how much they try and how much they practice for however long. I think that to some degree you can extend your bladder size through training, but I think that everybody has a limit to how much they can expand their bladder based on what they were born with. Some people are just going to naturally have small bladders and some people are just going to have extraordinary bladder capacity, but they are the rare minority in all cases.

If we're not talking about severe dehydration that can be damaging to health long term, then I agree that it really depends on the person. Doctors recommend that average person drinks about 2 liters of water per day, plus some comes with food and other drinks. An average person losing about 1/2 liter per day with sweat and breath. So if someone has to follow these guidelines, that person needs to be able to hold at least 2 liters in their bladder daily, what is quite unique and very few people could get trained for.

However a lot of people don't drink nearly enough just because that's how they used to roll, and in this case having smaller bladder still could accommodate 24 hours holds. Is it healthy? Probably not. Is it possible? Yes, if that's the goal. 

Tbh for me the volume of hold is more important than duration, and if we talk about duration, the amount of liquids consumed makes a big difference if the length sounds impressive or not. Holding 10 hours after drinking 1 liter isn't as impressive as holding 5 hours after drinking 3 liters.

6 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I chat frequently with a German woman who only goes to the bathroom once a day on average and who enjoys the pain of a painfully full bladder. She said it took her many years to get to that level after starting to hold it a lot when she was a teenager and doesn't seem to think it's anything extraordinary and that anyone can train their bladder to do that

Quite impressive! Did she ever measure her bladder capacity?

10 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I chat frequently with a German woman who only goes to the bathroom once a day on average and who enjoys the pain of a painfully full bladder. She said it took her many years to get to that level after starting to hold it a lot when she was a teenager and doesn't seem to think it's anything extraordinary and that anyone can train their bladder to do that, but everyone in the chat room basically jokes about how she has a superhuman bladder and that it's definitely not normal to be able to hold it all day long like that. I consider people who are able to do that to be almost superhuman like they have a mutant power or something. She thinks that having to hold it for six hours should be something easily done by any woman, but I certainly disagree!

People who can hold for 24 hours are possible but it probably takes a lot of training and it is certainly not something that anyone can do, and that most people cannot, no matter how much they try and how much they practice for however long. I think that to some degree you can extend your bladder size through training, but I think that everybody has a limit to how much they can expand their bladder based on what they were born with. Some people are just going to naturally have small bladders and some people are just going to have extraordinary bladder capacity, but they are the rare minority in all cases.

I wonder is this the same German woman I chat with her pees only once a day? She has a HUGE bladder and is amazing. She used to have a g/f whom she trained to pee eventually about twice a day, doubling her bladder size in the process. It took her MANY months to do, and a lot of hard work by that woman, who was eager in her task.  It gives some hope, that with the right support, perhaps more people could do? 🙂

Similarly, another woman talked of a somewhat oppressive upbringing where she was only allowed use the loo on a limited basis. Although not enjoying this at the time, ( I think there was more oppression that just this ), she said at least she developed a large and strong bladder which she was grateful for.

Like most people say it depends on the the size of the bladder to begin with. But It is also a fun fantasy to take some and to train them to hold it and perhaps even train them to enjoy a full bladder! I can easily average around 2 pees a day with not much consideration on how much I am drinking, but i'm not sure I could do just once a day. But it would be fun to try!

On 11/18/2020 at 3:10 AM, Bulge_Lover said:

Depends on the person. Some people just have naturally small bladders and will never be able to hold it that long. 

I can't be the only one to chuckle at the phrase "Depends on the person". I have seen a few. Far too few videos of dominant women giving bladder control instructions and one I saw mentioned going only when you wake up and when you go to bed and no time in between. She also gave instructions about how often and how much water to drink as well as regular physical activities to make things more difficult. 

Ehh, maybe someone young in their early 20’s but maybe not.  I don’t think the sphincter is like a bicep. I think It gets a little weaker after every hold, not a little stronger. Like an elastic. It’s a nice/fun concept for play, like “oh I'm gonna train you, your punished for losing control, next time you’ll wait longer”.  I just don’t think it works like that .  

On 11/18/2020 at 4:14 AM, DesperateJill said:

I seem to remember this lady, is it pgirl76? Which chat room is she on?

On 11/18/2020 at 3:48 AM, Indo_yellow said:

I think it's possible to train someone to pee once a day but i don't think it's healthy. I do this quite often. It's all about the timing for me. I think that the time when you start holding and the 1 pee chance is very important.  

But nevertheless, it's a good fantasy 

I do it at least occasionally. Due to the fact that I usually reduce peeing to twice a day on a regular basis sometimes I decide to leave out the 2nd pee of the day and go for 24 hrs. My 'normal' voiding schedule is noon and at night before bedtime. If I am in the mood I sometimes skip my pee at lunchtime and enjoy the rising pressure in my distended bladder. It is quite a challenge to reach end of shift without anyone noticing and even harder to drive home safely, have dinner and still keep on holding it. Sometimes I can suppress my rising level of desperation and approach the 24 hrs mark loaded.
Personally, if I still refrain even if my bladder seems to be full to the brim and starts to turn nasty the negative feelings fade away and make place for a feeling of pleasant fullness or even overfullness. This happens after 10...16 hours of holding, of course depending a lot on the intake. Sometimes after 8 hours I think I am bursting the next minute but if I can overcome this phase I often can go for another 8 hours. A slight disadvantage is that the change from 'pleasant overfullness' to painful spasms and sometimes even small leaks comes rather inadvertently, mostly after 16...24 hrs.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/27/2020 at 11:26 AM, Sseoji said:

for now what time do you usually pee?

Things are different when I'm at home all day. 

But in usual days, when I go out and spend whole day out of the home, I don't pee at least once outside my home toilet. For an example, if I go to school, I do the morning pee at home, and then no any single pee until come back home in the evening. If I have after-school classes, dancing events or cheer leading events in the evening, I go there directly from school with my bladder full with all day's urine and hold until I come home in late evening or night. Then I release all day's urine in my own toilet, and no other pees till next morning.

Like you, I also don't pee during long trips. I have held up to 18 hours in trips. It's quite impressive that you can hold for 24 hours. Can you please help me to achieve my target of 24 hours, which currently seems to be difficult for me.