Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

transgender male Flooding my diaper in the park

Guest Jojojojojo

Guest Jojojojojo

It’s getting dark already when I head to the park. As it is a warm late summer evening there are still quite a few people enjoying the end of the day. I walk around for a bit, my backpack filled with a few beers, a pack of cigarettes and some spare diapers. I’ve been slowly wetting myself for an hour or so, I even let out a few spurts as I was deciding on beers at the supermarket. An employee was standing right next to me, oblivious to what I was doing. So hot. The ache in my bladder is far from gone though. No way my half filled diaper is gonna hold it’s contents, so I decide to find a place where I can change into a new one. I want to enjoy this as long as possible. 

I walk over to a cafe right outside of the park, but as I head in to ask for a bathroom a naughty thought pops into my head. What if I order a beer and sit down at one of their outside tables? It’s quiet enough. Would I dare to let go a little more right here? I’m wearing black pants, so even if I would leak, the chance of someone noticing would be slim. I get excited just by thinking about it... 

I order a beer at the bar and settle down outside. I position myself in such a way that my wet diaper is pressing against my clit. The rush of it. I almost stick my hands into my pants right there, but I manage to contain myself. The bartender brings me my beer and I ask him for an ashtray. As he turns around to get me one, my bladder starts to ache once more. Oh god, I’m afraid I might have to do a little more than just dribble. I grab my cigarettes and light one up to distract myself, but when the bartender comes back with the ashtray a big spurt escapes my pussy lips, warming up the front of my diaper in the most pleasurable way. Thankfully the bartender is busy and doesn’t notice me getting red in the face. When he leaves I start sipping my beer. I know I’m close to losing it, but walking back into the cafe with a wet bum does not seem very appealing. Maybe I can let out a few more spurts to ease my bladder? Find my way to the bathroom before I lose control? 

I open my legs and relax carefully, allowing a small stream of pee to come out. I try to look like I’m just enjoying my beer (thank god I’m half way already), but I’m sure anyone who would take a good look would notice my flushed cheeks. God, this is amazing. I’m slowly wetting my diaper in full view, my clit throbbing against the thick wet folds of my almost full diaper. If they only knew, those people sitting just a few tables away. I want to prolong this evening though, so I make sure I don’t wet too much. 

When my beer is finished I walk back into the bar and ask for the check, the feeling of the thick warm diaper between my legs both comforting and exciting. In the bathroom I take off my pants and sit down on the toilet. I rub myself through the diaper, press it against my swollen clit and let loose a few more spurts of pee. Heaven. I’m not done yet though, I want more. I change into a fresh diaper, put the used one in the bin and exit the bathroom. Before I exit the cafe I make sure to spurt a little more, so I can walk back to the park with some wetness between my legs. The naughtiness of what I have just done, and without anyone noticing, sends shivers through my spine. I can’t wait for what’s next. 

I find my way to a quiet park bench and sit down. It’s almost dark now. A few yards away, on my right, there’s a bunch of people hanging out. I suppose they can’t really see what I’m doing, but they definitely see me. Apart from them it’s just people passing by, and I from the place I’m sitting I can see them before they’re too close. This place is perfect. I’m a little nervous though, mainly because I have only allowed myself to fully indulge in my fetish in the safety of my own balcony at night. I calm my nerves by opening a beer, and lighting another cigarette. The ache in my bladder is dull, but definitely still there. 

I’ve opened my second beer when it hits me  again. Stronger than before. I open my legs wide and check if anyone is looking my way.  No-one. I slide my hand into my diaper and moan quietly. My fingers touch my clit. It’s swollen like never before. I moan when I start rubbing it, the pain in my bladder subsides a little as I slowly circle my clit. I’m soaking wet, and I didn’t even pee yet. 

Suddenly I notice someone walking my way. I freeze. Hand still in my diaper. He sits down two benches away from me, and doesn’t look my way. I am tempted to continue pleasuring myself, but I don’t dare.  I slowly take out my hand and light a cigarette. Sip on my beer as I glance his way. He’s not paying attention. This is it, I think. This is what I’ve been fantasing about. I’m about to wet my diaper uncontrollably with someone sitting less than 4 yards away. My cunt is aching with anticipation. Do I dare? 

My bladder decides for me. I simply can’t hold it much longer. I want to let go. I want to piss. I have to. My brain gets fuzzy. A mix of anxiety, excitement and a primal need take over as I tilt my pelvis up, open my legs  and let go of my restraint. It’s happening. Jets of piss shoot out of my pussy, an audible hissing sound escapes from my diaper. The piss runs sideways, down and up, tickles my clit. I almost cry out with pleasure. A stifled moan escapes my mouth just as the guy gets up to leave. He looks at me curiously, then turns around and walks away. 

My piss flow stops. The shock of being discovered in the middle of my extasy made me regain control for a second, but the way my flooded diaper caresses my throbbing clit makes me lose all restraint all over again. I move forward, pressing the thick wet diaper harder into my cunt with my weight. I forget all about the people who are still hanging out nearby and start moving my pelvis forward and back. I push out more piss, and the wetness envelops my clit sliding back and forth. Back and forth. I start trembling uncontrollably, moving, pressing myself harder into the bench. I can’t control myself any longer. I jam my hand into my diaper, lay back against the bench and start rubbing my clit furiously. I forcefully push out the last of the piss, and as the jet hits my hand, I orgasm, flooding my diaper with squirt and piss as I cry out.

I open my eyes and check if anyone is looking my way. No-one. The people are still chatting and drinking like nothing happened. They don’t know I just pissed my self, just brought myself to an earth-shattering orgasm right here. My clit starts throbbing all over again. I’m coming back here, that’s for sure.