Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pamela's Diaper Adventure at the Opera

Pamela is my omo friend. I have mentioned her in other posts. Right now we can't visit each other because there are travel restrictions but she still sends me her stories.

She has always been into kink and alternative sexuality. After her daughter was born she began to have accidents. It was a difficult birth with an episiotomy and her urethral muscles were never the same afterwards. Then she gained a lot of weight, which put more pressure on her bladder, and she became notoriously accident prone, so she added omo to her already substantial list of fetishes.

She has never done diapers before, just goes in her panties. But her father, who wanted to be a classical musician but ended up as an auto mechanic instead, wanted to take her to the opera, and she knew it would last too long for her to hold out. Her dad knows she's a kinky fetish gal and he thinks she's disgusting, but there is nothing he can do about it because he got screwed on social security and depends on Pamela's nursing income to survive. As a home care nurse, she has a number of clients who are incontinent, so she "borrowed" a diaper and off she went to the opera. She survived okay until the intermission, and then figured she could just go to the bathroom, but the idea of wetting herself in public and getting away with it was beginning to give her a sexy thrill, so she held on.

During the middle of the second act, she started to let go. At first she was nervous, because as a home care nurse she knew that sometimes diapers do their job and sometimes they fail. But after a while she started to trust the situation and had a nice relaxing pee in her pants right there in the middle of the auditorium. She said it felt good.

On the way home, her dad was cranky and made rude, unpleasant comments about her kinky lifestyle. She wrote to me that she doesn't know how he knew what she had done, but she says she had worn a rather short dress to the opera and thinks she might have inadvertently flashed an upskirt view of her diaper when she got into the car, and that was how he knew. In any case, she says she will always wear pretty panties when she's on a date with a guy, but now she thinks diapers might be a great idea for a gal with no control (like her) when it's girl's night out and there's a lot of drinking and laughter going on.

• The title was changed to Pamela's Diaper Adventure at the Opera