Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female NEW CHALLENGE !- Rewetting

This was a pair of new white briefs. I rewet them today for the first time in a couple months, as I hid them in a paper bag, in the back of the shed. Even after a couple months, the stale pee smell was so pungent, yet intoxicating.

I guess the problem with rewetting is, you need a really good hiding spot or are shameless about your pee fetish.   Even with clear pee, they really begin to stink, and definitely begin to turn yellow, to brown. If I leave them inside to dry, the whole house stinks.

I will probably throw them away because they are disgusting, and no doubt stained with pee. I don't want anyone to discover these. The demon on my shoulder tells me to keep them around for at least another soaking, and will have to feel like a really naughty man to dig these out to pee them again.

VideoCapture_20201121-143245.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It is interesting how different our preferences can be. I can appreciate that having evidence of your "disgusting" behaviour could be exciting, with heavy stains and pungent smells reminding you of your naughtiness. However, for me, the ultimate enjoyment comes from  letting go into pristine clothing or crisp, clean bedding, or over an immaculately maintained carpet or chair. Especially if I have deliberately wet the bed, I will certainly resoak it if able  before morning. However, the second and subsequent episodes, while enjoyable, lack the thrill (for me) of the initial taboo act.