Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wet brianna vs wet scarlet!

Let me start off by saying I love these two and this whole situation! Its great to have a rivalry and hopefully they both see this as friendly competition. 

So following wet scarlets break she is now back with a new video posted a few days ago, very public slow wetting and asking for directions to the w/c with visibly wet jeans, very hot. 

So only counting clips posted on c4s from scarlets return, wet brianna posted two last night and I have to say she is in the lead. 1st one was on par with scarlet as she wets standing next to someone in a store isle but the second one was incredibly daring as she wets herself while talking to a customer assistant! Absolutely amazing 👏

3rd place is Lexi wetsie, she started posting some good public wetting content the same as scarlet and brianna but has yet to post anything after scarlets return clip so cannot be counted but still a strong contender! 

I Would love to be able to set them weekly challenges and decide a weekly winner 🏆 

Challenge one, videos to be posted on c4s on Friday 20th November 2020:

Public jeans wetting while waiting in a queue of some sort. Maybe for a checkout or waiting for the store to open. Aaaand go. 

I'd be amazed if all three of them saw this and decided to do it!! 

Cant wait to see how the next few weeks pan out for these two rivals and to see what lexi wetsie does in her next clip. Will there be a showdown this November/December to decide 2020s number 1 top public wetter? Stay tuned to find out. Its going to be a good Xmas. 

Edited by Simon prime (see edit history)

Love the idea of that. Scarlett has it for me hands down as her videos tend to be longer and just seem more genuine and public. Brianna's are great as well, but they are shorter (pee, out, done, you don't get any of the walking around after) and the latest ones look as though they may be staged (note I haven't seen them, I've only seen the screenshots so I could be totally wrong, but that's the impression I have from the pictures).

But yes, those 2 are hands down the best public wetters. Greta's are good, but incredibly infrequent and I've not really watched and of Lexi's. 

I might be going against the grain here, but I don't think that these super public wettings are something that should be encouraged. At this point, they're going up to people with the sole intention of interacting with them just to pee their pants in front of them. These employees are just innocent, non-consenting bystanders. I don't see all that much of a difference between this and flashing yourself to someone. 

At least with a park or a road wetting you it isn't directed at one person to see, but these are. Additionally the outdoor ones don't require immediate cleanup as one in a store does (which you know isn't being done by the model but instead by a poor minimum wage employee). When you start to do things for your own serial pleasure in the presence of non-consenting people (there could easily be children nearby too) that is not okay. 

I know that both Brianna and Scarlet frequent this forum, you both put out some amazing content. In a vacuum, these wettings are super hot. But I can't just look at it in a vacuum, I need to look at the bigger picture. This isn't a disaster towards either of you. I'm just asking you to maybe reconsider doing stuff that exposes you to non-consenting strangers. 

9 hours ago, Sarah said:

Love the idea of that. Scarlett has it for me hands down as her videos tend to be longer and just seem more genuine and public. Brianna's are great as well, but they are shorter (pee, out, done, you don't get any of the walking around after) and the latest ones look as though they may be staged (note I haven't seen them, I've only seen the screenshots so I could be totally wrong, but that's the impression I have from the pictures).

But yes, those 2 are hands down the best public wetters. Greta's are good, but incredibly infrequent and I've not really watched and of Lexi's. 

I'd have to say watching them that they are not staged at all, at least they dont come across that way if they are. I have to agree with you that brianna's clips are very short now which is a shame as they used to be longer a bit like scarlets clips. I cant really compare the two because they are both amazingly good in their own rights. 

Greta doesn't post very often and lexi has done some good ones in the same style as scarlet but only a few. Id keep an eye on lexi as I keep saying she has potential. 

9 hours ago, Simon prime said:

I'd have to say watching them that they are not staged at all, at least they dont come across that way if they are. I have to agree with you that brianna's clips are very short now which is a shame as they used to be longer a bit like scarlets clips. I cant really compare the two because they are both amazingly good in their own rights. 

Greta doesn't post very often and lexi has done some good ones in the same style as scarlet but only a few. Id keep an eye on lexi as I keep saying she has potential. 

Oh good, that's good to know then! :)

Soo brianna completed the challenge I set. Happy boy over here 😁 full jeans soaking standing in line at the public toilet, in front of loads of people too! Very daring. Hopefully not just a coincidence. Either way brianna is the winner for this week as no one else has posted any other content...... Hopefully the others will catch wind soon start joining in. 

I need to think of another challenge and will post on here tomorrow! Amazing job brianna. 

On 11/19/2020 at 3:36 AM, Simon prime said:

Amasonbo1. 

Sorry but I'm not here to discuss if its right or wrong.

Just because you're the OP doesn't mean you dictate what's discussed in the thread. @amasonbo1 brought up completely valid points relating to a topic that is routinely discussed here. I guess we're just at the point where we ignore the morality of content as long as we're able to jerk off to it.

You're also incredibly naive if you think either of them are using this thread in any form. There is no monopoly over staged public wettings. They are not competing against one another. It's evident that they appeal to a demographic that is willing to support them both. If anything, this thread just comes off as creepy and as a means to appeal to you.

17 minutes ago, 8BitMike said:

Just because you're the OP doesn't mean you dictate what's discussed in the thread. @amasonbo1 brought up completely valid points relating to a topic that is routinely discussed here. I guess we're just at the point where we ignore the morality of content as long as we're able to jerk off to it.

You're also incredibly naive if you think either of them are using this thread in any form. There is no monopoly over staged public wettings. They are not competing against one another. It's evident that they appeal to a demographic that is willing to support them both. If anything, this thread just comes off as creepy and as a means to appeal to you.

Thats fine but just because someone doesn't agree with something I like doesn't mean I'm forced to engage in a debate with them about something that clearly I dont have an issue with, if its routinely discussed then go to that thread and raise your concerns there! The title of this post is NOT "let's discuss the morality of public wettings" hence why I dont want to discuss it.

As for the other two points of comment, why can't I rate thier videos on my own topic in a omorashi community group? Not against the rules and no one forced you to read it, and if I want to make up challenges that may never be done what harm am I doing? And by posting it on here where they do both frequently visit and perhaps there's a small chance that they might both do the challenges as a fun twist while making thier content that will benefit both of them by doing what they already do!! whats the problem with that? So please if you don't have anything nice to say then keep on scrolling. Thank you. 

Thats fine but just because someone doesn't agree with something I like doesn't mean I'm forced to engage in a debate with them

That's true, but you should just ignore it next time. 

The title of this post is NOT "let's discuss the morality of public wettings" hence why I dont want to discuss it.

I think it's a bit of a cop out to say that just because the thread isn't titled that way that means we can't discuss it here, even though it clearly relates to the topic of the thread (that topic being public wettings). You know how crowded and void of discussion every internet forum would be if you could only talk about exactly what the title of the post was?

12 minutes ago, amasonbo1 said:

I think it's a bit of a cop out to say that just because the thread isn't titled that way that means we can't discuss it here, even though it clearly relates to the topic of the thread (that topic being public wettings). You know how crowded and void of discussion every internet forum would be if you could only talk about exactly what the title of the post was?

In his defense, it seems like every thread that involves either deliberate public wetting, or witnessing someone's else's public accident, devolves into this pseudo-intellectual debate about the morality of our fetish, all discussed by (let's face it) a bunch of armchair philosophers who haven't studied either ethics or philosophy in the slightest. I think it's a very good thing to reflect on our own actions regularly. On the other hand, it seems as though everyone here has made up his mind about what is and isn't acceptable, and confronts a fellow poster with it as soon as he/she seems to hold a different belief. This doesn't seem very productive and only leads to people throwing insults around and threads getting locked. 

6 hours ago, amasonbo1 said:

That's true, but you should just ignore it next time. 

I thought at least an apology and acknowledgement of your comment along with a reason as to why I'm not engaging with you on that subject was the correct thing to do rather than just ignore you. 

But heres where I'm going to be rude, you read the title and obviously the comments that I put in there and its pretty clear that I dont have an issue with what they are doing  so why did you still feel the need to stick your pointless opinions in here when its clearly not what this thread is about at all and then state my reasons for not wanting to debate with you "a cop out"? If you feel that strongly about it then start your own thread and talk to people who care. 

Cheers for ruining something I was enjoying doing that wasn't hurting anyone else. 

Edited by Simon prime (see edit history)

A mod post is pinned in this thread showing the stance from 2017. I would imagine it’s the same. I love both of their videos and have purchased some myself, but I also believe them to be staged to a certain extent. What they are doing is actually illegal as it is considered public indecency if they are not getting store owner permission. 

Also, the fact that no one has EVER said something to them in the videos about their pants being drenched with pee says to me that they are aware of it happening. The videos also never seem to be shot in the same location. So imo, they are probably acting it out as a movie scene with permission from the store owners and offering cleanup if necessary. Possibly also a chuck of the money made from the clips. 

I know this’ll ruffle some feathers but if you really think about it, this seems like the most logical case. Also, someone mentioned that they don’t really care about threads like this and that’s also true. They are here for money and wouldn’t be pissing themselves in public if we weren’t paying them to do it. 

On 11/18/2020 at 3:00 PM, amasonbo1 said:

I might be going against the grain here, but I don't think that these super public wettings are something that should be encouraged. At this point, they're going up to people with the sole intention of interacting with them just to pee their pants in front of them. These employees are just innocent, non-consenting bystanders. I don't see all that much of a difference between this and flashing yourself to someone. 

At least with a park or a road wetting you it isn't directed at one person to see, but these are. Additionally the outdoor ones don't require immediate cleanup as one in a store does (which you know isn't being done by the model but instead by a poor minimum wage employee). When you start to do things for your own serial pleasure in the presence of non-consenting people (there could easily be children nearby too) that is not okay. 

I know that both Brianna and Scarlet frequent this forum, you both put out some amazing content. In a vacuum, these wettings are super hot. But I can't just look at it in a vacuum, I need to look at the bigger picture. This isn't a disaster towards either of you. I'm just asking you to maybe reconsider doing stuff that exposes you to non-consenting strangers. 

I'm going to weigh in here as a content producer.  Though, I want to note, I have no connections to Brianna and Scarlet so I do not have any specific inside knowledge regarding their production techniques.

However, I think it is important that we recognize the line here between fantasy and reality.  I don't think there is anything wrong with having a fantasy, even if such a fantasy would be inappropriate if carried out in real life.  There are all kinds of fantasies that many people enjoy as a simple fantasy that would be monstrous if carried out in real life- Certain public wetting scenarios, kidnapping fantasies, even rape fantasies are things that exist.  And as long as these are only fantasies, there is nothing wrong with that.  Likewise, I don't think there is anything wrong with using art, including literature, drawings, and even photograph and movies to depict fantasies.

As a content creator, this is how I view my job- To find a way to visually depict fantasies on video, to make them more immersive for people who share that fantasy.  At HD Wetting we spend a lot of time thinking about how to do this in a way that feels as authentic as possible.  But, in the end, everything we are shooting is engineered and planned in some way.  We take the idea, the basic fantasy, and we figure out how to execute it in the most realistic and entertaining way that we can.  There are any number of scenes at HD Wetting that are not things that would be okay in real life.  This includes tying someone up and forcing them to have an accident, or staging an accident in front of a delivery person.

I would imagine other content creators are doing much the same- Figuring out how to bring a fantasy to life on video.  But, just like with a TV show or a movie, what you are seeing isn't necessarily an accurate depiction of reality.  I don't think we can assume that when we see a video that appears to show a very public wetting, or vandalism of private property or anything else that would potentially be illegal or ethically questionable that we can assume the reality being presented matches the reality of the production.

Sure, there may be some content creators out there who choose to break the law, and who are unethical in the things they do to create their videos. But, unless we know this for sure, I don't think we can judge any specific content creator and assume this is the case.  Without any specific knowledge otherwise, I think we just have to assume that they did a really good job creating a realistic depiction of a fantasy if the video truly appears that real to us.

I think we need to just enjoy such videos for what they are.  Trying to figure out how a video was done, and how much of it is "real" or not doesn't really change anything in the end.  The video is still the same, regardless, and we can either enjoy it or not.

Personally, I really enjoy magic.  Now, that isn't to say I think magicians are truly commanding some supernatural force to make things happen, but most good magic I am at a loss to figure out how they did it.  I find it mysterious and wonderful, and I truly enjoy the seeming impossibility of it, despite knowing there is a rational explanation.  I can still enjoy the trick without knowing how it was done.

A video, in a way, is a kind of magic trick.  As the audience, we don't really know how it was done, all we can do is guess.  I agree with you @amasonbo1, actually involving unsuspecting people and creating messes for others to clean up is wrong.  However, unless we know for certain that is what is actually happening here, I think we have to give the creators the benefit of the doubt and assume it is an illusion.  The magician is just tricking us, and not actually cutting their beautiful assistant in half.

• The topic was locked