Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Question On "I can't make it"

So, I feel like I've read this line in stories but haven't heard it spoken in videos.

Does it refer to someone desperately holding in their pee and if they move to stand they'd be untightening their muscles and thus opening the floodgates?

Does it mean they are running out of time and would wet themselves before they got to a bathroom?

Sorry if this doesn't make sense lol.

I'd guess it's at the point of the initial loss of control, where the wetter feels her bladder muscles give out involuntarily and/or the first squirt in her pants.

Whether that results in a long battle for control, with frequent leaks and regaining control each time, or a full release almost immediately, depends very much on the individual and her strength of bladder and pelvic floor!

• 1 year later...
On 11/16/2020 at 4:39 PM, petitewonder said:

So, I feel like I've read this line in stories but haven't heard it spoken in videos.

Does it refer to someone desperately holding in their pee and if they move to stand they'd be untightening their muscles and thus opening the floodgates?

Does it mean they are running out of time and would wet themselves before they got to a bathroom?

Sorry if this doesn't make sense lol.

I think they are typically so close to having an accident they're telling everyone and themselves they "can't make it" .....obviously we all know how omo videos end from the start. 

Ps for me holding is much harder when I'm standing up.  What do you think?