Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

malefemale Bursting shop assistant (male desperation)


Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Mbgpeelover said:

What a fantastic story! Thank you so much for sharing. Poor Adam but he did extremely well to hold that long. How I’d have loved to have been served by him in that state! 

Judging by how the size of his swollen bladder I'm guessing he was holding well over a litre by the time he could finally go to the loo. I have no idea how he managed to hold it all in, but somehow he did it. I can only imagine the scene in the gents when he was finally able to get to a urinal and release it all, it must have been a mighty gusher! 

I actually have another male desperation sighting from that job, this time it was a guy called Jason who worked in the camping department and I was lucky enough to actually hear his stream when he finally let it all go. I will write up the full story soon. 

Link to post

While the medical journals tell us that the maximum capacity of a man's bladder is not much more than half a liter, we know otherwise, at least in some instances.  A few of us here hold up to three times that amount, and in this report the fellow  apparently was able hold quite a lot for quite a long time.  A young bladder is flexible, and I guess in my youth there were times when I surprised myself with how much or how long I could hold in.

Link to post
10 hours ago, Zee said:

Starting to get skeptical of this magical workplace where you've seen at least 3 different people with visibly overfilled bladders, but darn it I want to believe because that's extremely hot.

I can understand the skepticism, but I can assure you that these posts are true! I haven't worked there for about 10 years so I won't have remembered everything 100%, but I can certainly remember the sight of the 'bulging bladders' when someone had been holding on for hours. Our uniforms were quite a snug fit and most of the male cashiers (myself included) usually wore the navy blue uniform trousers and the women tended to favour skinny, tight fitting black trousers which made a full bladder much more noticeable. The garden centre itself was basically a huge greenhouse and became extremely hot in the summer, with no AC or fans, so we would be constantly drinking water to stay hydrated in the heat. It was common for cashiers to have to serve on the tills for several hours at a time without a break, so I think most of us found ourselves bursting for the toilet at least once during our shift. The garden centre actually closed a few years ago and the owner sold the land for a new housing development.

10 hours ago, peedesperate12 said:

Can't wait to hear Jason's story, wish you had followed this guy to the men's too

I wanted to, especially as I was also needing a piss pretty badly, but unfortunately had to cover the till for him!

34 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

While the medical journals tell us that the maximum capacity of a man's bladder is not much more than half a liter, we know otherwise, at least in some instances.  A few of us here hold up to three times that amount, and in this report the fellow  apparently was able hold quite a lot for quite a long time.  A young bladder is flexible, and I guess in my youth there were times when I surprised myself with how much or how long I could hold in.

I know that I can hold around 1.2-1.3L if I really have to, having measured my capacity a few months ago, though when I'm holding that much I'm unable to disguise how badly I need to go and would really struggle to keep my composure while in a work situation. Back when I was in school I would often go 8 hours or longer without using the toilet, I almost managed 12 hours once. Now that I'm in my late 20s, I doubt that I can still last that long!

Link to post
24 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

I can understand the skepticism, but I can assure you that these posts are true! I haven't worked there for about 10 years so I won't have remembered everything 100%, but I can certainly remember the sight of the 'bulging bladders' when someone had been holding on for hours. Our uniforms were quite a snug fit and most of the male cashiers (myself included) usually wore the navy blue uniform trousers and the women tended to favour skinny, tight fitting black trousers which made a full bladder much more noticeable. The garden centre itself was basically a huge greenhouse and became extremely hot in the summer, with no AC or fans, so we would be constantly drinking water to stay hydrated in the heat. It was common for cashiers to have to serve on the tills for several hours at a time without a break, so I think most of us found ourselves bursting for the toilet at least once during our shift. The garden centre actually closed a few years ago and the owner sold the land for a new housing development.

I wanted to, especially as I was also needing a piss pretty badly, but unfortunately had to cover the till for him!

I know that I can hold around 1.2-1.3L if I really have to, having measured my capacity a few months ago, though when I'm holding that much I'm unable to disguise how badly I need to go and would really struggle to keep my composure while in a work situation. Back when I was in school I would often go 8 hours or longer without using the toilet, I almost managed 12 hours once. Now that I'm in my late 20s, I doubt that I can still last that long!

I can also hold a similar amount ( max ever 1.5 litres) but cannot function in terms of normal activities when that desperate!! I think even people with fairly average capacities can hold a lot more when they have to, but it would be unbearably uncomfortable!! 🙂

Link to post
12 hours ago, Zee said:

Starting to get skeptical of this magical workplace where you've seen at least 3 different people with visibly overfilled bladders, but darn it I want to believe because that's extremely hot.

I can understand your skepticism, but when I think back to when I kept my interest hidden, I passed up many opportunities to view or follow up on incidents that I now suspect were people with full bladders.  And when I read posts here, and the situation is plausible and the outcome reasonable, I exercise "suspension of disbelief".  

Link to post
2 hours ago, LizJWetting said:

To be honest this makes me a little skeptical too. It read as totally plausible up until the last three paragraphs that sounded more like fantasy. But then I wasn't there so who am I to judge.

Even the more honest posters may embellish a story to make it more interesting.  

Link to post
2 hours ago, LizJWetting said:

To be honest this makes me a little skeptical too. It read as totally plausible up until the last three paragraphs that sounded more like fantasy. But then I wasn't there so who am I to judge.

I know its hard to believe, but he really did lift up his shirt and show us his bladder bulge, just for a couple of seconds, and the female cashier really did try to press on it causing him to squirm away. I don't think either of them were into omo at all, it was just funny, and not really unusual as they would flirt a lot anyway. I always suspected that they would get together but 'Adam' (not his real name) ended up dating one of the other girls who worked there. He wasn't shy at all and was constantly showing off his body, can even recall him stripping down to his boxers in front of everyone in the break room to change into an elf costume for the 'Santa's grotto' they had during December. He used to be very skinny but then started going to the gym every day, drinking protein shakes etc. so would try to show off his body whenever possible!

The only part of this story that is probably not accurate is some of the dialogue, as this happened around summer 2009 or maybe summer 2010. However I do remember 'Angela' (not her real name) telling the supervisor that Adam was 'desperate for a wee' (in those exact words), which clearly embarrassed him a lot as he was trying to hide it as much as he could. 

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

Even the more honest posters may embellish a story to make it more interesting.  

Yes, I do sometimes embellish the accounts of true experiences to make them more enjoyable to read. They would probably be very boring otherwise. Also the majority of dialogue will be made up as although I like to think that I have a very good memory, I usually can't remember the exact words that were used. I do always try to be as accurate and realistic as I can, though. I have written a few fictional stories as well, some of which are based very loosely on real life experiences, but these stories are posted in the fiction section to avoid any doubt.

Link to post
23 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

Judging by how the size of his swollen bladder I'm guessing he was holding well over a litre by the time he could finally go to the loo. I have no idea how he managed to hold it all in, but somehow he did it. I can only imagine the scene in the gents when he was finally able to get to a urinal and release it all, it must have been a mighty gusher! 

I actually have another male desperation sighting from that job, this time it was a guy called Jason who worked in the camping department and I was lucky enough to actually hear his stream when he finally let it all go. I will write up the full story soon. 

Yeah looking forward to Jason’s (reading this rn with a bulging to explode bladder myself makes it better lol)

Link to post

 

On 11/16/2020 at 11:50 PM, Despguy123 said:

I actually have another male desperation sighting from that job, this time it was a guy called Jason who worked in the camping department and I was lucky enough to actually hear his stream when he finally let it all go. I will write up the full story soon. 

...and here it is!
 

 

Link to post
  • 3 months later...

Great experience and great written!

So hot, that Adam was needing to pee so bad and that he had to hold it for so long.

Great to imagine how he reached under his polo shirt and started to run a hand over his swollen bladder, exciting how he squeezed his thighs from needing to pee so bad.

Great that he lifted his shirt to show you how his full bladder was bulging out from his slim, usually  flat belly and that is was so full and swollen, that it was bulging out up to his navel, like a watermelon.

I love it if boys are very slim, because you can see so clearly the contours of their bladders,  when it is really, really full.

It nearly animates to press and to push on it, like Helen did it.

Once i had a friend, he was super slim and he did let me overfill his bladder until it was bulging out of his flat belly.

Milenko, was his name, i wrote some experiences with him, here on omorashi.

Thank you for sharing your experience!

 

Link to post

Great story here. Good detail on story too and I like that its really happen. That man had a great big bladder to hold it that long and must be able to deal with the pain of holding it. He is very lucky he can hold that long and does not wet himself. Its crazy how he didnt have time to go that time. I can relate to hem at my job. I work food store hold it for hours long and get busy no time to go rest rooms. 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...