Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How to ask if she is into omorashi?

Ok so I met this girl on a dating app. We have been talking a lot this past few days and we started sexting and stuff. Then she tells me if I like "messy" sex. I ask her what her definition of messy sex is and she tells me that she enjoys "fluids" (my mind went into pee, obviously). Immediately after saying that however, she tells me that she loves saliva and whatever (details are not really important).

I tell her that I don't mind FLUIDS at all, and she asked if I didn't mind fluids or if I LIKED fluids, then corrects herself with "saliva I mean. Or fluids."

So of course I told her I liked it, but didn't specify which lol.

So, am I reading too far into this? Does she really mean just saliva? I just find curious her initial word choice as "fluids" so I've been wanting to ask if she likes other "fluids" but I don't know how to make the approach. Or even if I should.

Keep in mind that I have NEVER told anyone in person that I like omorashi and pee stuff. My only omo experience ever was being drunk with some girl and we never talked about ever again.

Edited by DouglasCande
tittle typo (see edit history)
  • The title was changed to How to ask if she is into omorashi?

sounds like she's definitely into like sloppy head and making out. and another fluid she is DEFINITELY talking about is cum. also she may be trying to hint that she's a squirter. sounds like she could well be hinting at pee also. if you're still worried to ask outright you can try asking what other fluids besides saliva she's into? and keeping asking until she mentions pee or not. you could also try asking her like just how messy she was intending, or willing to go, or fantasizes about.   Good Luck!! let us know how it turns out!

I don't want to pour cold water (dreadful pun) on your hopes, but she might have been specifying saliva to indicate that "fluids" doesn't mean pee. I had similar qualms when I was first starting to sext Pamela, my main omo squeeze whom I have mentioned in posts many times. I agonized about it again and again, because she kept on saying that this sexy conversation was getting her "all wet." After a while I got the nerve to reply to her "all wet" references with the question: "Do I need to help you change your pants?" (I might have had a few glasses of wine before I wrote that message to her.) When she said "Yes!!!" I knew. You've had a bit of success sneaking your comments in through the back door. I don't know if it's time to mention omo blatantly just yet, but keep up the good work and in time the moment to talk about it will come.

We all would hope she means pee by fluids ( plural)  The only way to know is to ask. She may like you to slobber and drool all over her or even spit somehow.  I have no experience or direct knowledge of this . But, there all sorts of kinks, so who knows, and we are not in a position to judge.

Normally  I would urge extreme caution in disclosing our fetish.  I was burned bringing it up to a girlfriend once, although my now ex-wife accepted it and indulged me.

However, she kind of broached the topic of unusual kinks , so you might be on safer ground. I would pick your opportunity though. Perhaps if she says she needs to pee, ask her to hold it a bit, or can you watch, or even put your hand in her stream ( this is how I told my ex-wife).  Judge her reaction before proceeding . The best of luck to you.