Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I've got idea that is very bold. but also very exciting.

What if someone (it's actualy one of my dreams to do it) create a pub for people like us. So people, who would come here, could hold it or/and pee themselves there, without or with less embarrassement, becose every one would do it. There would of course be toilets, but you wouldn't have to be afraid from just letting it go. Pub would also provide diapers, for those who would want them, for supermarket price, held contests and challenges, etc. It would be devided in to several rooms. For clothed people without diapers, clothed people with diapers, half naked people without diapers, half naked people with diapers, same for completely naked and maybe even cosplays. There would be private lounges also. It would sell basicaly all kinds of driks (maybe exept hard liquor) and probably some food as well. And provide washing mashines and dryers. I hope it would create some safe place for omo fans and break a tabu about it little. What do you think of this idea. Any suggestions?

PS: Remember it's basicly my fantasy/dream. But maybe, one day...

1 hour ago, LizJWetting said:

The first issue I can think of with this is cleanup, when you have lots of people pissing themselves in a room. Also how many people would be confident enough to wet themselves in front of people like that? Not sure I would be.

Cleaning is something I've didn't solve yet. I know, that people must have been very confident to go there, so private lounges only is more realistic I guess. It's kinda unrealistic dream, I know.

1 hour ago, LeakLife said:

It seems like it would be a wonderful place to go to. I could wet myself with others and not be shamed for it. Unfortunately, I have a feeling our dream will never be reality. 

Me too. But it's great fantasy.

It could work with small numbers at one time, perhaps having designated wetting, holding and diaper evenings and even specifying male and female.  You could attend whichever nights you wanted depending on your interests.  Members could have their own lockers for personal supplies and spare clothing.  An on-duty janitor (willing to participate in the activities of the evening) could do the cleanup and handle the washing of clothes.

Having worked in the food / service industry for many years  ... I immediately rammed ALL of those internal comments down because I would love to come to the Omopub (tm) (r) (c) MisterBlue 2020.

Anyway, oh my ... for the dreams that are made from your Omopub! I would want to be a member immediately. 

I think that your ideas are great. Changing tables that support adults sized persons (and other species) would be great. These could be private alcoves or more public for patrons who have exhibitionistic streaks (maybe "living fountains") like the woman in a Czech Fantasy video who has to pee. 

Being that we are all nice and accepting of others kind of beings here, the Omopub idea is fantastic! Just remember who to credit!

12 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

It could work with small numbers at one time, perhaps having designated wetting, holding and diaper evenings and even specifying male and female.  You could attend whichever nights you wanted depending on your interests.  Members could have their own lockers for personal supplies and spare clothing.  An on-duty janitor (willing to participate in the activities of the evening) could do the cleanup and handle the washing of clothes.

Good thinking. We can do it together. 😂

6 hours ago, tennyson said:

Having worked in the food / service industry for many years  ... I immediately rammed ALL of those internal comments down because I would love to come to the Omopub (tm) (r) (c) MisterBlue 2020.

Anyway, oh my ... for the dreams that are made from your Omopub! I would want to be a member immediately. 

I think that your ideas are great. Changing tables that support adults sized persons (and other species) would be great. These could be private alcoves or more public for patrons who have exhibitionistic streaks (maybe "living fountains") like the woman in a Czech Fantasy video who has to pee. 

Being that we are all nice and accepting of others kind of beings here, the Omopub idea is fantastic! Just remember who to credit!

Thank you. I mean, it requires certain type of people (like me or you) that is very rare today. I actualy doubt that there is another person into omo, with our attitude in my country (Czechia). But if there is, I would love to know him/her/whatever idc. 😅 But you are exactly kind of person that would be welcome with opened arms. 😁

This kind of idea has always fascinated me! I not sure of the viability mind even more so how the world is right now, But none the less its a super idea having been a professional building trouble shooting cleaning guru myself over many years I can see big issues with the clean up! As my firm use to go in to schools and public buildings that were having trouble with very bad smells from older or even new toilet  / water areas its not often realized if pee gets in to or even worse under a concrete floor say then getting the smell of stale pee out can be nigh impossible with out removing the whole floor a task we often had to undertake in older school toilets and public buildings! So this idea would need great thought and planing. I feel it might be better to have a summer themed pub with a very private beer garden where the wetting could take place out of doors maybe an outdoor bar and seating area say grass is very resilient to pee say and will cope and all this  grass then can be hosed down each evening after shutting.  I think any indoor arrangements would have to be very well constructed with super easy clean surfaces but even if you made the place in to like a sealed wet room area, I can still see problems in time indoor swimming pools have loads of issues with smells and a lot of that is just water not pee as stale water can smell if it gets trapped under tiles and hard floor surfaces how ever much you clean and disinfect even. Lovely idea mind. I will even buy the first round say! LOL. Kev.

I have been to clubs which sponsored fetish balls and other BDSM events, but even clubs which are that liberal may not wish to sponsor events dedicated to water sports.  So a space would have to be rented full time,  and it might be good to get an after hours license as well. I think it could work as a membership club, but not with doors open to the public; there would be complaints. You would have to have someone at the door who checks for your membership before allowing entry. After that hurdle is crossed... why not? If it's on a public street, you would need a relatively unobtrusive name like "The Waterfall." And to pay the rent, you would probably need to attract a clientele by interacting with fetish oriented social media and fetish oriented social groups in the area. I rather doubt if a pan-kink social group would object to promoting a water sports oriented club if you were discreet and courteous about it. The clean up is a big issue, as most people realize. Even desperate illegals probably wouldn't do it. You mentioned the possibility of lounges where people who know each other or share similar interests could go. That might be helpful. I could imagine a members only club with an intimate night club setting in the front room where members could help new members find the lounge of their choice. Someday this is likely to happen. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday.

The club would need a wealthy sponsor, but we know that some of the rich and famous have their kinks.  The sponsor could provide a space, perhaps in a warehouse or in a secluded area where there is some discreet parking.  A liquor license would be helpful but not absolutely necessary.  As for cleanup, I know that the pandemic has made many of us germophobes, but fresh urine is relatively safe, and I'm sure we could find someone who would do the job with appropriate safeguards.  I've seen repulsively filthy rest rooms that someone cleans periodically, and our club would be nothing like that!