Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Diaper scene in a video game find

So I found out about this scene completely on accident and I didn't see a post about it here yet, so I'm making this one.

In the game Yakuza Kiwami 2, there is a quest called be my baby where you find a bunch of gang members being taken care of in a nursery dressed in nothing but diapers.  It's a video game...so you end up fighting them.

pic.thumb.PNG.5ed967a616ab1e8ea838a1bfc722ac9b.PNG

I'm not sure what the rules are about external links, but if you look up 'Yakuza Kiwami 2 Be my baby' there are a bunch of videos of playthroughs.

• 2 weeks later...

OKAY SO I WAS PINGED FOR THIS.
It's actually originally in Yakuza 2, but it's *Also* in the remake.
To shed any light on the lore (In case someone actually cares about that)
In the original, Your MC gets into a fight with a guy, and you kick his ass.
The guy's boss wants to make it up to you, so he invites you to his favorite club.

Which turns out to be This.

6ri5xho2jbe31.jpg

When he thinks you're mocking them for this. Of course, the real gem of this, is your main character's reaction.

D7Otyo9UYAAagiE.jpg

And, as stated, in Yakuza 7, You can find this group again. This time, it's a more genuine mistake, but you still fight them...But afterwards...
Well, I don't want to spoil the surprise, since the game's new.
This has been your PSA that the Yakuza Series exists, and the games are Absolutely amazing, and completely off the wall.

If you like beat em ups, and big open worlds with tons of minigames and sidequests, Yakuza is for you. [Start with 0, and work your way up]

If you prefer Turn based RPGs with minigames and a big open world, check out Yakuza: Like a Dragon instead!  (It just came out)

You don't necessarily need prior experience to enjoy like a Dragon, as it's a pretty self contained story...But, there are a few little nods here and there you'll miss.

Game's good. .Faustinian seal of approval. And if you like well built japanese men, diapered or otherwise...Well,
It'll be a good game for you.

Also, obligatory third grader humor.

jpg

Hahahahaha

Duty

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...