Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Lying on a towel, wetting my orange skirt & striped panties

12 hours ago, glitterpeach said:

I was lying on my front and the pressure made me really need to pee... I squirmed around trying to hold it, but I flooded my panties 😳

Β 

The puddle soaked my skirt and up the front of my tights πŸ’—

wet orange skirt over dark tights and striped panties

Thank you for coming back and making videos again, you are a goddess and your videos are always amazing

you are incredible glitterpeach, without a doubt the queen of omorashi.

Β 
image.png.aaf1a06002644ecbe7a27c9a0be49eed.png
Β 
13 hours ago, glitterpeach said:

Estaba acostado de frente y la presión me hizo realmente necesitar orinar ... Me retorcí tratando de sostenerlo, pero inundé mis bragas 😳

Β 

El charco empapΓ³ mi falda y la parte delantera de mis medias πŸ’—

falda naranja mojada sobre medias oscuras y bragas a rayas

Β 

Aww, your posts are just the best!❀

You find such sexy and adorable ways to wet yourself!

Please keep it up. Im sure plenty of others like me really enjoy you sharing like this.

It makes all us girls feel better about secretly enjoying what some people would find very kinky/naughty too!

How long have you been enjoying it for and how did you discover you enjoyed it? πŸ™‚

The crotch view is by far my favorite angle as a woman struggles not to pee but ends up wetting herself. I especially enjoyed seeing your entire pelvic area move , like you were pulling up as each bladder spasm made it feel like your pee was going to come out, and you were trying to hold it in.

Thank you for sharingΒ  your wetting.Β  I truly enjoyed it.

3 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

Aww, your posts are just the best!❀

You find such sexy and adorable ways to wet yourself!

Please keep it up. Im sure plenty of others like me really enjoy you sharing like this.

It makes all us girls feel better about secretly enjoying what some people would find very kinky/naughty too!

How long have you been enjoying it for and how did you discover you enjoyed it? πŸ™‚

Thank you! I appreciate the nice comments from everyoneπŸ’•

I found out about omo when I was 14, I think through some stories online. I was more into seeing other people desperate at that point, but I would also secretly wet in the shower sometimes. That was when I realized I liked this but even as a kid I was very interested in people needing to pee. I wet myself a lot when I was younger too, but I didn't really start enjoying it/doing it intentionally until I was a teen.

8 hours ago, glitterpeach said:

Thank you! I appreciate the nice comments from everyoneπŸ’•

I found out about omo when I was 14, I think through some stories online. I was more into seeing other people desperate at that point, but I would also secretly wet in the shower sometimes. That was when I realized I liked this but even as a kid I was very interested in people needing to pee. I wet myself a lot when I was younger too, but I didn't really start enjoying it/doing it intentionally until I was a teen.

Anytime 😊

Oh wow, that's cute! I think was too. It seems to be something I've always found attractive!

Aww, I'm glad you like it too. It's really fun πŸ’•

• 1 year later...