• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

male and female Accepting Commissions!

Hi there!

I'm ILikeTrains (also known as Glaceon), and I'm looking to open up some writing commissions. (god, I hope this is the right place)

Basically, I'm open to anything except for messing, blood, rape, and vomit (I'm sure there's others, feel free to send me some ideas and I'll yes/no on them!)

I've written a few things before, my biggest one being an interactive story that had to be canned a while back. 

My rates are really flexible (as long as I'm getting paid), so feel free to hit me up and we'll discuss something!

You can message me on here, but there's no guarantee I'll get to it fast since I only check here about once every day or so. If you want a fast response, feel free to add me on Discord with the tag Glaceon#0045 . I'm looking forward to working with you!

10 hours ago, Iliketrains said:

Hi there!

I'm ILikeTrains (also known as Glaceon), and I'm looking to open up some writing commissions. (god, I hope this is the right place)

Basically, I'm open to anything except for messing, blood, rape, and vomit (I'm sure there's others, feel free to send me some ideas and I'll yes/no on them!)

I've written a few things before, my biggest one being an interactive story that had to be canned a while back. 

My rates are really flexible (as long as I'm getting paid), so feel free to hit me up and we'll discuss something!

You can message me on here, but there's no guarantee I'll get to it fast since I only check here about once every day or so. If you want a fast response, feel free to add me on Discord with the tag Glaceon#0045 . I'm looking forward to working with you!

Can u do one for hermione granger having to be diapered due to progressing incontinence? If u can do it due to a spell or a potion that would be awesome! I know its old but id love it if u could

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...