Sign In

Omorashi Modern RPG

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone! I am now starting an interactive story. I was inspired by others having their interactive stories more combat-orientated.    Anyways, this story will take place in modern tim

Alright! One person is good enough. Anyways, there are 6 stats. Attack(deals more damage the more you have of it) Defense(lessens the amount of damage an attack does) Speed(Whoever has

Well, the enemies will be quite wacky. Expect to fight things like horses with elephant nostrils and gnome terrorists. A good 50 percent of the enemies will be human/humanoid though, meaning they will

Posted Images

After buying two burgers and some free water, the two decided to sit down and eat their food.

>Liam ate the Burger! 

Healed 16 HP!

Added 2 to bowel contents

>Liam drank the Water!

PP restored by 5!

Added 1 to bladder contents

>Vanessa ate the Burger! 

Added 2 to bowel contents

>Vanessa drank the Water!

PP restored by 5!

Added 1 to bladder contents

As the two talked and got to know each other more, the same teen from the counter ran up to their table, their cash in her hands.

"Hey..." the girl said as nonchalantly as possible. It was obvious that she was worrying about something. "So, you know how we gave you food? Well, it seems one of our employees was planning to quit. And maybe, just maybe, she put laxatives in all of the food." She placed the three dollars Liam and Vanessa spent on the table, along with a Burger Lurker coupon before running to a another customer, presumably to give the same treatment.

>Liam and Vanessa's bowel rate temporarily went up...

>The party got their money back!

>The party got a Burger Lurker coupon!

Liam could already feel an urge in his stomach. 

"Crap!" he said. Realizing his accidental pun, he chuckled a bit. "Looks like we need to find a bathroom." he went to the bathroom door only to remember it was closed. Liam's demeanor changed, now scared that he'd soil himself. 

"Vanessa? What do you think?" Liam asked the black-haired girl. Vanessa gestures outside. Once they get there, she points towards...

1. The back alley (No one would know, right?)

2. The garbage dump (Again, no one would know, right?)

3. The hospital (Maybe they'll let us use the bathroom?)

Liam's stats

Spoiler

Level 2

HP: 27/27

PP: 20/20

Bladder: 10.5/16

Bowels: 15/21

Attack: 7

Defense: 6

Speed: 4

Vanessa's stats

Spoiler

HP: 21/21

PP: 23/23

Bladder: 7/21

Bowels: 15/21

Attack: 5

Defense: 4

Speed: 9

Items

Spoiler

Shuriken (equip to weapon slot. Adds +2  Attack)

Burger Lurker Coupon (gives 2 free burgers at Burger Lurkers)

Money: $4.00

Guest Zach The Wolf

Yeah but is a free heal and a coupon that's redeemable for only one purchase really worth 2 to both of their bowels and a bowel rate increase? In my opinion it's just on the line.

The two rushed into the hospital, practically forcing the door open. They ran to the receptionist, a woman dressed in a white suit and wearing blue glasses.

As Liam asked for the bathroom, the receptionist pointed to a hallway, "Go down there, and from there the third door is for males, and second is for females. Liam thanked her before running to the bathroom with what little strength he had left. 

The woman's words were true, and the bathroom lied ahead of them. They went into their respective loo.

Vanessa entered the bathroom, which looked clean and sterile. She entered a stall and sat down. She relaxed herself as she released her bladder and bowels. She imagined that Liam experienced the same luxury.

> The party emptied their bladders and bowels!

>Liam's laxative effect wore off!

>Vanessa's laxative wore off!

Vanessa and Liam met up at the entrance of the hospital. As they walked back outside to the spot Liam's dad agreed to pick them up, Liam noticed a strange, dusty paper on the ground. He picked it up and took a minute to read. Vanessa stopped and listened as Liam spook the words out loud. 

They finally found me. I was able to escape, but they will likely find me again. They want me dead or imprisoned after what I saw. If you find this paper, go to Shelldare junkyard and look inside a pink fridge. Ins

The text cut off after that. Liam stared at the paper, confused.

What will you do?

Liam's stats

Spoiler

Level 2

Bladder: 0/16

Bowels: 0/21

Vanessa's stats

Spoiler

Bladder: 0/21

Items

Spoiler

Liam stuffed the note into his pocket and he and Vanessa waited the extra 40 minutes left. Eventually Liam's dad rode up and stopped his car. He got out. He had blonde hair, wearing a firefighter suit and sporting orange-tinted sunglasses.  

"Hey, ace! You said you needed help getting to your apartment?" Carter said. As Liam's father, he was responsible for the tibits of British slang Liam knew. "So, how'd you end up here anyway?"

"Thanks, Dad. The thing is..." As Liam explained the waking up, the thankfully incompenent ninjas, and the note, Carter looked up in the sky as if he was thinking. 

"Know that I think about, strange things have been happening at my job. Yesterday, we were trying to extinguish some fires at some old manor. I was in charge of extinguishing the flames. It seemed like the fire was coming back to life whenever I got rid of it. It just... came back when I wasn't looking. I personally think there's something wrong with that place. Not to mention, the same place had caught fire five times last year. Sometimes I wish that rich guy who owns it just lets it burn. He doesn't even use it."

The three talked a bit more (Well, Vanessa didn't really speak), and eventually went to the car. After a thirty minute drive, they arrived to Liam's apartment. By now it was close to noon. Liam and Vanessa thanked Liam's dad before Liam showed his friend to his apartment.

"It ain't much, but it's honest work." Liam said, proud of his crib.  Liam's apartment was decently big. It had a living, kitchen, and bedroom. "Crap! I just realized, I didn't ask him to drop you off home!" Liam realized his mistake. Vanessa shrugged. She dialed her mom's phone number and showed it to Liam.

After some talking, Vanessa's mom understood what happened and said that she was fine with Vanessa doing her own things, she was a grown woman. But she could always go home if she wanted.

The two took a moment to rest, use the bathroom, and interact with each other. At the early hours of the afternoon, Liam got up.

"You know, I'm kinda interested. We found a note about someone trying to escape some group, and a haunted manor that may have some pyromaniac ghost. Maybe we should investigate one or the other. It would be cool, right? And along the way, discover what happened at the party!" Vanessa nodded, also eager to do something fun.

What will the party do?

1. Solve the mysteries of the note

2. Solve the mysteries of the manor

Liam's stats

Spoiler

Level 2

Bladder: 0/16

Vanessa's stats

Spoiler

Bladder: 0/21

Items

Spoiler

After some RNG, RMTB won the vote.

After some thought, it was agreed that the duo would go check out the manor. Before they went, Liam made sure to get some food to bring along. He had plenty of food. Working for above mininum wage for three years and not spending it allowed Liam to live better than most his age.

Got 3 Bread Loafs (heals 10 HP, adds 1 to bowels)

Got 2 Lemonade (heals 6 PP, adds 1 to bladder)

Got 1 Soup Bowl (heals 15 HP and 10 PP, adds 1 to bladder and 0.5 to bowels)

"If I remember correctly," Liam said, "The manor is about fifteen minutes away from here." He and Vanessa exited the apartment. Ready to travel, the two started the trek.

>The party's bladders and bowels went up by 3. 

Eventually, the two stood infront of the abandoned manor. The building was old and rusty, and had dark purple. Liam and Vanessa started to walk into the manor when they saw someone. The person looked back at them. "Hey." the person said, seeming to be eyeing the manor. "My name is..."

It's time for a new character!

Up to two more characters can be psychic.

Up to one more character can be male.

I forgot to mention, but non-psychic characters have a slight boost in stats to make up for their lack of PP and and pre-determined special ability alongside their personality skill.

This character will have:

Medium HP

Low PP

Medium Attack

High Defense

Medium Speed

High Bladder

Low Bowels

These are the remaining personality types:

Adamant: boosts attack

Impish: boosts speed (changed from boosting chance of landing status condition)

Lax: boosts defense

Rash: boosts Attack greatly but lowers Defense slightly

Quirky: decreases the amount of embarrasment caused by wetting or soiling(changed from boosting speed)

As last but not least, the appearance of the character.

Name:

Height:

Hair color and hairstyle:

General attire:

Ethnicity:

Other details:

Okay uh...
Not psychic female
"Quirky" personality
Name: ...I can't think of one that isn't generic so erm Jasmine perhaps?
Height: Whatever LeakLife decides on
Hair color/style: ponytail, black hair
General attire: Miniskirt and a hoodie, no spats or shorts underneath just a shirt under the hoodie
Ethnicity: Whatever LeakLife decides on
Additional details: Near total incontinence is a way of life for her, both urges tend to come quickly and unexpectedly. Is fond of playing "pranks" on her friends, she isn't above performing the good ol' laxative/diuretic/both prank either.

Edited by R.M.T.B. (see edit history)

Since RMTB was the only one to vote in the last 32 hours, I guess they won.

Jasmine's Quirky personality will allow her to use "Pressure Pleasure", which prevents her from wetting or soiling herself for the rest of the turn.

She also has a medkit she carries at all times. Medicine was one of her passions. She can take a turn to cure certain status conditions. This move has a 2 turn cooldown.

"My name's Jasmine." the girl said. She was about the same height of Vanessa and Liam, slightly higher. Her dark skin complimented her black hair curled into a ponytail. She sported a grey hoodie and a miniskirts and had her feet covered with spats.

"So, are you also trying to break in?" Jasmine asked the two. She seemed to have a crowbar in her hand, implying that she was planning on breaking down the door.

"Well..." Liam said. Upon realizing that he couldn't really word it differently, he admitted, "Yeah... we're trying to figure out the cause of the fires."

"Can I join you?" Jasmine asked. "I'm very familiar with the place! I also have some... unfinished business there."

"Sure." Liam replied. "Depending on how dangerous it is, an extra hand would be nice." He paused. "Are you... not wearing underwear?" He blushed, looking away.

"Oh, relax." Jasmine responded. "Skirts are skirts, I'll be fine. Let's do this!"

>Jasmine joined the party!

Jasmine's Diurectic x1 was added to the party bag.

"Well, let's enter this place!" Jasmine said with intense enthusiam. After looking around to make sure no one else was there, she bashed the door to the manor open with her crowbar. The trio entered the manor, only for the door to close. The three turned back, now seeing that their only escape was closed.

"Crap." Liam said. Vanessa got her comrade's attention and pointed ahead of them. There were three possible paths to go, left, right, and middle.

Where will the party go?

Liam's stats

Spoiler

Level 2

Bladder: 4/16

Bowels: 4/21

Vanessa's stats

Spoiler

Level 2

Bladder: 4/21

Jasmine's stats

Spoiler

Level 1

HP: 20

Bladder: 5/15

Bowels: 5/15

Attack: 9(12 with equipment)

Defense: 8

Speed: 7

Equipment: Crowbar (+3 Attack)

Items

Spoiler

Diurectic (when swallowed, causes the consumer to have their bladder rapidly, be creative)

3 Bread Loafs (heals 10 HP, adds 1 to bowels)

2 Lemonade (heals 6 PP, adds 1 to bladder)

1 Soup Bowl (heals 15 HP and 10 PP, adds 1 to bladder and 0.5 to bowels)

Jasmine listened to Liam as he told her why they were there, and that they were hoping to find paranormal activity.

"So if I remember correctly," Jasmine said, wagging her finger. "Left is where we should go. When I first came here, there were, like, ghosts and crap there." Vanessa nodded and followed her new ally. Liam took a moment to bring out his shuriken he got from the ninjas. It would make a decent weapon. 

Jasmine talked about the things she experienced in her first exploration. "So, there were several ghosts around, and they were all moaning about "release" and stuff. They were all squirming and stuff, it was really weird." She paused. "There was also this other thing that could be considered even weirder-"

"That's weird and all," Liam interrupted. "But did you see anything fire-related?" As soon as Liam finished the sentence, he saw a strange flame in front of him. It was the size of a bush. Suddenly the group was attacked by floating beings that resembled torches!

BATTLE START!

(1) Earthbound- Battle Against a Mobile Opponent - YouTube

Dancing Torch A engaged in combat!

Dancing Torch B engaged in combat!

Dancing Torch C engaged in combat!

What will the party do?

Current enemies: Dancing Torch A, Dancing Torch B, Dancing Torch C

Liam's stats and moves:

Spoiler

Level 2

Bladder: 4/16

Attack: 7 (9 with equipment)

Equipment: Shuriken (+2 Attack)

Moves

Leak (removes 10% of bladder, 1 turn cooldown)

Heal (heals HP) costs 4 PP

Bladder Boost (decreases bladder gain) costs 4 PP

Cryokinesis (deals ice damage to one opponent, may cause shivering status) costs 5 PP

Meditate (special move) restores 20% of the party's PP. Only one use per battle.

Vanessa's stats and moves:

Spoiler

Level 2

Bladder: 4/21

Moves

Sneak (enemies have a much lower chance of hitting the user) 1 turn cooldown

Pyrokinesis (deals fire damage to one enemy, may cause burning) costs 5 PP

Waterspout (increases rate of bladder increase for one enemy) costs 5 PP

Psy Steal (drains PP from target and gives it to user, doesn't work on non-psychics) costs 0 PP

Pee-Shy (special move) removes a sizable amount of pee from the party's bladders without causing the Flustered condition. Only one use per battle.

Jasmine's stats and moves

Spoiler

Level 1

HP: 20

Bladder: 5/15

Bowels: 5/15

Moves

Pressure Pleasure (always goes first, prevents user from wetting or messing for the rest of the turn) 1 turn cooldown

Medkit (cures certain status conditions such as paralysis, poison, etc.) 2 turn cooldown

Items:

Spoiler

Diurectic (when swallowed, causes the consumer to have their bladder rapidly increase, be creative)

Little Raven won the RNG vote

Turn 1

+1 to the party's bladder and bowels

None of the enemies have bladder or bowel stats

>Vanessa used Sneak!

Vanessa tried her best to lose the attention of the torches. She sneaked to the left of the party. It seemed to work, as the enemies looked to be focused on her comrades.

>Dancing Torch A slammed into Liam!

One of the torches, without warning, slammed into Liam's face. He quickly recovered, preventing the torch from doing anymore damage.

1 damage to Liam!

>Dancing Torch B took a moment to relight it's flames!

>Dancing Torch C sprouted fire everywhere!

The floating torch started shooting fire wildly, catching the whole party in small flames.

1 damage to Liam!

Liam became burnt!

1 damage to Vanessa!

1 damage to Jasmine!

>Jasmine attacked Dancing Torch A!

Jasmine smiled, ready to attack. She ran up to one of the torches and bashed it with her crowbar!

11 damage to Dancing Torch A!

Dancing Torch A stopped moving! (defeated)

>Liam took 2 damage from the burning status!

>Liam used Cryokinesis on Dancing Torch B! (redirected from Dancing Torch A)

Liam closed his eyes and thought about the cold and ice. A ball of ice appearing in front of Liam. He moved it towards the floating torch at alarming speeds, landing in a direct hit!

22 damage to Damage to Dancing Torch B!

Dancing Torch B stopped moving (defeated)

What will the party do?

Liam's stats

Spoiler

Level 2

Burned

HP: 23/27

PP: 15/20

Bladder: 5/16

Bowels: 5/21

Attack: 7 (9 with equipment)

Equipment: Shuriken (+2 Attack)

Moves

Leak (removes 10% of bladder, 1 turn cooldown)

Heal (heals HP) costs 4 PP

Bladder Boost (decreases bladder gain) costs 4 PP

Cryokinesis (deals ice damage to one opponent, may cause shivering status) costs 5 PP

Meditate (special move) restores 20% of the party's PP. Only one use per battle.

Vanessa's stats

Spoiler

Level 2

HP: 20/21

Bladder: 5/21

Bowels: 5/21

Moves

Sneak (enemies have a much lower chance of hitting the user) 1 turn cooldown

Pyrokinesis (deals fire damage to one enemy, may cause burning) costs 5 PP

Waterspout (increases rate of bladder increase for one enemy) costs 5 PP

Psy Steal (drains PP from target and gives it to user, doesn't work on non-psychics) costs 0 PP

Pee-Shy (special move) removes a sizable amount of pee from the party's bladders without causing the Flustered condition. Only one use per battle.

Jasmine's stats

Spoiler

Level 1

HP: 19/20

Bladder: 6/15

Bowels: 6/15

Moves

Pressure Pleasure (always goes first, prevents user from wetting or messing for the rest of the turn) 1 turn cooldown

Medkit (cures certain status conditions such as paralysis, poison, etc.) 2 turn cooldown

Items

Spoiler

Diurectic (when swallowed, causes the consumer to have their bladder rapidly increase, be creative)