Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi Modern RPG

Hello everyone! I am now starting an interactive story. I was inspired by others having their interactive stories more combat-orientated. 

Anyways, this story will take place in modern times, like about 2015. The main difference is that about 1 in 50 people are given psychic abilities at birth. Some people without these powers accept their lack of these mystical abilities, and others want to abuse it. The atmosphere will be wacky and nonsensical.

There will be no sexual content, if so then it will be miniscule. There will be messing as a mechanic, alongside wetting. There are also diapers, but it won't be much more than an equipment item.

I've also come up with a way to randomly generate the stats and psychic abilities of the characters. You can still give them a personality that gives them extra abilities, along with their general appearance. There will be six characters made total, so it's not the end of the world if you don't like the first character. Four of the characters are psychic, and two of them will be male. You can select these two things whenever we start to make a new character. 

Is everyone ready for this?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone! I am now starting an interactive story. I was inspired by others having their interactive stories more combat-orientated.    Anyways, this story will take place in modern tim

Alright! One person is good enough. Anyways, there are 6 stats. Attack(deals more damage the more you have of it) Defense(lessens the amount of damage an attack does) Speed(Whoever has

Well, the enemies will be quite wacky. Expect to fight things like horses with elephant nostrils and gnome terrorists. A good 50 percent of the enemies will be human/humanoid though, meaning they will

Posted Images

Alright! One person is good enough. Anyways, there are 6 stats.

Attack(deals more damage the more you have of it)

Defense(lessens the amount of damage an attack does)

Speed(Whoever has more speed attacks first)

HP(Determines how many hits you can take)

Psychic Points(Determines how many times you can use your psychic moves)

Bladder(Affects how full your bladder is, the higher it is, the more likely you'll wet yourself)

Bowels(Affects how full your bowels is, the higher it is, the more likely you'll mess yourself)

The stats have been randomized for the first character.

Attack: medium

Defense: high

Speed: low

HP: high

Psychic Points: medium

Bladder: low

Bowels: medium

Will the character be psychic or not, and will they be male or female?

There are several personalities that characters can choose from. Each personality gives a boost to a stat or something else. It also adds a special ability that characters can use at anytime, along with a special psychic move for those with psychic powers(You'll figure this out later). Which personality will the main character have?

Calm

Boosts Psychic

Adamant

Boosts Attack

Shy

Boosts chance of dodging attacks

Impish

Boosts chance of landing status moves

Lax

Boosts Defense

Rash

Boosts Attack highly but lowers Defense slightly

Quirky

Boosts Speed

As last but not least, the appearance of the character.

Name:

Height:

Hair color and hairstyle:

General attire:

Ethnicity:

Other details:

Sounds neat so far. I do have questions about what kind of plot this is gonna have, though. Like, since combat seems to be a big thing judging by the stats, what kind of fights can we expect to get into? Although I assume info on that will be along shortly.

Excited to see where this goes.

I vote psychic male

Shy personality

Name: Liam Hayden

Height: 5'8

Hair: Brown. Decently short, but usually quite messy.

Attire: Something simple, just a long-sleeve T-shirt and some jeans.

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Other: Generally slight frame, and not the most physically fit.

Well, the enemies will be quite wacky. Expect to fight things like horses with elephant nostrils and gnome terrorists. A good 50 percent of the enemies will be human/humanoid though, meaning they will be directly affected from wetting/messing themselves (Obviously, a bear probably won't get distracted mauling someone if they start pissing themselves). The plot will be somewhat dark, but not too much. No death or anything.

Guest Zach The Wolf

I don't blame you. Although I haven't played it myself and i'm more of a "Super Mario RPG" kind of person, i've got to admit that Earthbound looks pretty interesting!

Guest Zach The Wolf

I suppose I should vote on the character too.

Psychic female

Let's have a silent protagonist! My vote for personality is shy.

Name: VaNESSa :tohrusmug:

Height: Y'know, i've always been terrible with giving characters heights because i've got absolutely NO sense of how tall things are. So pick whatever i guess. ._.

Hair color and hairstyle: Black, straight hair.

General attire: Vanessa wears your regular Mother series-branded striped shirt and blue shorts.

Ethnicity: None? I don't know, i'm too stupid to figure out what "Ethnicity" means.

Other details: For as far as she can remember, Vanessa has never uttered a single word in her entire life. Their parents found out about this when she was about 4 years old. Naturally, this came as a shock to them. Of course, they always do their best to support her. Despite her lack of speech, she's actually made a couple friends. Unfortunately, that also includes the annoying neighbor kid. Still, despite the challenges she faces, her mother always lets her know that she sees a hidden power that resonates inside her, and that she's capable of doing amazing things.

Also I hope that the "diaper equipment item" thing you were talking about will actually be an entire class of equipment and not just that one obscure item absolutely no one talks about. T_T Maybe it has an effect that makes it unique to other body equipment with the endgame diaper being debatable as the best body equipment in the game perhaps?

Well, guess we'll start now.

Before we start, here are VaNESSa's randomized stats.

Attack: Low

Defense: Low

Speed: High

HP: Medium

Psychic Points: High

Bladder: Medium

Bowels: Medium

Liam opened his eyes. He yawned a bit before realizing he wasn't in the safety of his apartment. As he took a moment to check his surroundings, it became clear that he was in some back alley, laying behind a dumpster. He was confused, but stayed calm. He could probably teleport all the He noticed a girl laying next to him. She had black, long hair, wearing a yellow and blue striped shirt, and slightly taller than him(though that wasn't wasn't saying much). Liam himself was wearing a green t-shirt and jeans. He started to wake up the girl. He remembered her from somewhere.

As he tried to think of what happened, the girl woke up. As she stood up, confused, Liam quickly recognized her. Vanessa. A girl she saw at the graduating party. Apparently, she was mute and also a psychic.

That's right! The graduation party! Liam could last remember him being there. As he explained what he thought to the girl, he paused, and added, "Make sure to stay calm." Before the two could make many moves, they heard some strange noises. Maybe some human voices

What will the party do?

1. Hide somewhere (Perhaps the conveniently-empty dumpster?)

2. Confront whoever's there (We can probably take on whoever's there!)

3. Wait for whoever's there to come (Patience is key, my man.)

4. Other

Liam's stats

Spoiler

HP: 25/25

PP: 15/15

Bladder: 8/15

Bowels: 5/20

Attack: 5

Defense: 5

Speed: 3

Vanessa's stats

Spoiler

HP: 20/20

PP: 20/20

Bladder: 6/20

Bowels: 6/20

Attack: 4

Defense: 3

Speed: 7

Looks like 1 won! (and 3, by an extent). 

The two chose to hide in a dumpster. As they sat in the dumpster, waiting for whoever was there to leave., the voices got louder. Liam and Vanessa could distinguish two voices, both sounding raspy and tired.

"Dang it! Where the flip are those teens!" One of the voices shouted, clearly frustrated. Liam could hear banging noises, likely the person unleashing on his anger on some poor trashcan or something.

"Calm down, dude." The other one said. "On another note, you didn't have to bash that trashcan. You just had to sit on it." Vanessa and Liam could hear grunting noises outside as the two voices seemed to shuffle with each other. As Liam silently laughed to himself, he suddenly coughed. The two voices stopped whatever they were doing. Liam and Vanessa realized that they were screwed as the dumpster lift was opened.

Two men stared back at them. They had dark robes and were sporting face masks. The were wielding baseball bats are had no-so friendly looks on their faces.

"Finally, we've found you." one of them said.

COMBAT START!(Except I'm about to do something and can't do the combat yet...)

Welcome to brazil combat! During battle, characters will take turns bashing smashing their way to victory! First, let me tell a few new things.

The most important status condition in this game is the Flustered condition. If characters are Flustered, their Attack, Defense, and Speed will be dropped by 25%. They will also be unable to use psychic moves. The Flustered condition comes in layers, like Flustered3. At the start of every turn, a layer of Flustered will go down, like from Flustered2 to Flustered1. If there's no layers of Flustered, then the condition is no longer applied. The easiest way to give enemies the Flustered condition is to cause them to have accidents. Wetting will cause 3 layers of Flustered and messing will cause 4 layers of Flustered. This applies to your party, as well. There are other ways to cause the Flustered condition, but those are the easiest ways.

There are 6 options in combat.

Fight (Simple, attacks a single enemy)

Quirk (uses the skill presented with your personality. Once used, it can't be used the next turn, but can be the turn after that)

Vanessa's shy quirk is Hide, which causes enemies to temporarily forget about her existence for the rest of the turn.

Liam's calm quirk allows him to use Leak, allowing him to causally leak 10% of his bladder without suffering the Flustered status condition.

Psionics (use your psychic abilities)

Items (Use any items you may have on hand)

Defend (You only take half damage during the turn)

Run (attempt to run away from the fight. Results may vary)

Of course, if you come up with a unique option, you can do that too.

During combat, every character will gain 1 to their bladder and bowels. They will also gain 1 to each in between posts. 

When a character reaches 75% of their bladder/bowels, they have a chance to let out a leak/fart that gives them Flustered1 and removes 5% of their bladder/bowels. If a character reaches 90% of their bladder/bowels, they will instantly wet/mess themselves when hit by an attack. They instantly wet themselves at 100%.

Anyways, let's start the combat.

Rookie NinjaA appeared!

Rookie NinjaB appeared!

What will the party do?

Liam's Stats

Spoiler

Level 1

HP: 25/25

PP: 15/15

Bladder: 9/15

Bowels: 6/20

Attack: 5

Defense: 5

Speed: 3

Liam's quirk and psychic moves

Spoiler

Leak (learned due to personality calm) (empties 10% of bladder without causing Flustered condition)

Heal (heals target's HP) costs 4 PP

Bladder Boost (lowers the increase of the bladder stat from 1 to 0.5 for the target) costs 4 PP

Meditate (special move) restores 20% of the party's PP. Only one use per battle.

Vanessa's stats

Spoiler

HP: 20/20

PP: 20/20

Bladder: 7/20

Bowels: 7/20

Attack: 4

Defense: 3

Speed: 7

Vanessa's quirk and psychic moves

Spoiler

Sneak (learned from personality shy) (enemies have a much lower chance of hitting the user)

Pyrokinesis (deals fire damage to one enemy) costs 5 PP

Waterspout (increases rate of bladder increase for one enemy) costs 5 PP

Pee-Shy (special move) removes a sizable amount of pee from the party's bladders without causing the Flustered condition. Only one use per battle.

Items: None

Edited by LeakLife (see edit history)