Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Female Amazon delivery drivers

Yes I do. Not only delivery drivers but Postwomen too. Probably depends a bit on where you are in the world, I'm in the UK and I know that here it's not always easy to find a public toilet, especially in more rural areas. So I guess most will suffer on until they find somewhere that has available toilets. I would also imagine that many have squatted in the roadside bushes at some time or other.

I think that it is for all who works at the street not easy to find a toilet.

In times like that, where so many shops are closed, are not many opportunities to go anywhere.

I think like “busting 2pee” that many have to suffer a overfilled bladder, before they can go finally.

Especially  girls bladders  gets stretch and gets tortured, if the girl can’t wee all day.

Many years ago there were no public toilets for girls. For boys and men, were urinals, but girls had to hold it until home.

There are still countries, where it is common that girls have to be able to hold it from leaving home until coming back home.

Well, I can't see this being much of an issue as if you have taken a job like this you certainly are not afraid of hard work and long hours and a lot of driving! So you know the deal before you start a job like this! All this for not a lot of monetary return.  I can't really talk about women Amazon van drivers as I don't know any to talk of, but I knew a good few women lorry drivers. And its never been an issue for them I know that some have these peeing devices like the Shewee or a personal plastic urinal that you can buy say and so hence just pee in that or a large plastic bottle in the cab if they use something like a Shewee if they get stuck in traffic and are not moving for several hours or at night if they have a sleeper cab then just dispose later of the pee in the bottle! Plus I can only talk about the UK here but your never far in the UK from a quiet layby or side road or area that is being redeveloped and they would do just like the guys who would pee by the side of there trucks, so the women do the same only squatting by the truck say a truck or van offers quite a bit of privacy. And in the UK peeing on the side of the road is not in its self an illegal act in the urination; however, you could be charged with indecent exposure if seen from a house or by the police or other drivers that took offence, but you could hear that in court where the woman or man was to say. "Well M'lord to the judge if I had not stopped I was losing my concentration, and I could have caused a serious accident not only in my pants but to other road users at my lack of concentration! "

In fact, I live in a very rural area we have close to us a very private well screened from the road rural layby which off this runs a bridleway that you can walk cycle or ride a horse down only in the summer of this year I saw a white van parked in there and the woman driver was sitting on the passenger doorsill with the door open very much doing what she had to do I was some way off coming up this very long straight bridleway and by the time I got close she was long gone but her puddle was still there! It had not rained in two weeks, so I knew what she had been doing! I look after my neighbour's house as she goes away a lot as lives part-time with her man friend at his place she has a young very good looking woman gardener come each week, and one week she need power so wanted the garage unlocking, so I went around to do this for her. I asked if she wanted the house unlocking for the use of the facilities as I knew she was going to be working there all day! As I stood talking to her by the van which she had the doors open she smiled and laughed and said, O know during this Covid time she had to use her own facilities she pointed to a large yellow builders bucket in the back of the van which had no windows. I thought all day about this gardening Goddess going in the van and pulling her tight cord trousers down doing what she had to do in her builders' bucket so! Hence, she just went in the back of the van with the doors shut and used the bucket!  I think you would find these very hard-working ladies Amazon or such like van drivers just as resources full in there needs say! 

Kev.

Edited by kevy19 (see edit history)