Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Damn, I´ll miss the summer

Great story!  Funny about smiling so. Did you change underwear in public?  Very daring to do all that so far from home.

Do I understand correctly that swimming in underwear is accepted there?  The area I live in remains prudish about it.  Once when I could get away with it, I  did.  But guy underwear soaks up water.  When I  pulled on my jeans, the wet went directly through.  My girl cousin teased me.  

On 11/16/2020 at 10:20 PM, Stanley79 said:

Great story!  Funny about smiling so. Did you change underwear in public?  Very daring to do all that so far from home.

Do I understand correctly that swimming in underwear is accepted there?  The area I live in remains prudish about it.  Once when I could get away with it, I  did.  But guy underwear soaks up water.  When I  pulled on my jeans, the wet went directly through.  My girl cousin teased me.  

Thanks! 🙂 

Well I wouldn´t say people normally swim in their underwear on a public beach here, but if they do nobody really cares. Normally people change in and out of their swimsuits/underwear by using a towel to cover themselves, and that´s also how i usually do  it. And you don´t get arrested if you accidentily flash something for a second, which sometimes happen.  I´m glad my country is less prudish in that way.  Still of course some people are shy and prefer to change  some place private. 

Those jeans must have looked great! 😄