Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

WHY the fuck was my post deleted??

Go to solution Solved by Kyuu,

I posted a good compilation vid of various outdoor jeans peeing scenarios a couple hours ago. I thought the one that started at 2:22 was especially hot. It was up for only about 20 minutes, and two people (wetterwater and cruiser79) already posted comments, but I can't even see what they said because it was deleted for no reason I can see. Is anyone else getting tired of this moderator dictator bullcrap?ย There is no way this clip was on the "do not post" list. It is unlabeled, but made by at least semi-professionals. I go to a lot of trouble finding good material to share, as I have done many times over the years. We deserve an explanation to this blatent censorship.

I understand your frustration, but it'd probably help to post this sort of thread in the Feedback section where the Mods can see it. I'm sure they weren't trying to antagonize, they're just trying to keep the site running smoothly as possible and probably don't always have time to explain their decisions right then and there. I'm certain they'd be more than happy to answer your questions if posted in the correct space.

50 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

๐Ÿ˜‚

Hehehe.....๐Ÿ˜‚ thatโ€™s priceless.ย 

Glad you decided to stop lurking. That made my day.ย 

I feel like the site owner and mods are doing their very best. But when it comes right down to it, even if I didnโ€™t feel that way, it IS their site to do with as they please.....and those who donโ€™t like it are always free to leave.ย 

This. I post on a couple of message boards, and one had an admin who laid down the law by basically saying he could be a dick, because it's his board. The mods could be dicks, because they're forum staff. Anyone else being a dick could get bent.

Also, to the OP, this thread title did you no favors if you were looking for sympathy. You just come off as a prick. I get the frustration, but taking it up with a mod in private is your best bet.

1 hour ago, DesperateGinge said:

Jeez. I normally just lurk on this forum. But this post prompted me to to remember my password, log in, and compose the following:

ย 

My dearest @Daviss, I hope this letter find you well.

Piss off you entitled baby.

Yours, Ginge.

Dear Grunge- You don't know what you are talking about, but I know there is always someone like you that would rather suck up than fight injustice. The readers here are missing some very good and totally appropriate posts of mine, but I can't do anything about it. I would leave you a "down" vote, but they have conveniently rigged my acct so I am not allowed to leave down votes, only up votes. You should hear all the people on Wetset talk about how they had to leave over the anal retention of these mods! If ANYONE would like to contact me directly, I'll GIVE you the link to the clip that they deleted, and YOU can tell this audience if there was ANY reason to just delete it! This isn't the first time I have been treated unfairly, as many of you know.

35 minutes ago, Daviss said:

Dear Grunge- You don't know what you are talking about, but I know there is always someone like you that would rather suck up than fight injustice. The readers here are missing some very good and totally appropriate posts of mine, but I can't do anything about it. I would leave you a "down" vote, but they have conveniently rigged my acct so I am not allowed to leave down votes, only up votes. You should hear all the people on Wetset talk about how they had to leave over the anal retention of these mods! If ANYONE would like to contact me directly, I'll GIVE you the link to the clip that they deleted, and YOU can tell this audience if there was ANY reason to just delete it! This isn't the first time I have been treated unfairly, as many of you know.

Again, you need to calm down. Itโ€™s just a video. Just. A. VIDEO.

i donโ€™t know what is going on in your life right now, but everyone is right. You are going at this the WRONG way. Instead of kindly asking why the video got deleted, you went nuclear which is NEVER okay. Idc what situation youโ€™re in.

How you went about this is 100% wrong and you really should be ashamed of yourself for the asshole performance you displayed.

Dude you're acting really irrational about this

Why not try to contact em before you do the whole shit spewing thing of "lol they evil. Power tripping tyrants" gimmick. Itย makes you, and your post, look less stupid

Im 99.9% sure there is a reason why the thing was taken down. Perhaps you should contact them about it instead of throw a tantrum over it

Just now, Chevrolet said:

I will never understand why people get this goddamn angry over a website where people piss their pants for fun.

You'd think people on a fetish site would wank enough to release that built-up anger, eh?

2 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

And before someone dives into the inevitable "Well SO AND SO posted THIS over HERE" as some sort of argument, like Maki said, we're two people running this site. Instead of complaining that we didn't become omnicient and see it, use the report button. Then we will see it, and we will act.

Honestly, this.ย  Using the report button isn't fucking hard.