Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Female drunk wetting

female drunk wetting  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Have you seen female wet herself when very drunk?

• I`m a female, I wetted myself when very drunk
    • I saw a known female wetted herself when she was drunk
    • I saw a strange female wetted herself when she was drunk
    • I haven`t seen any drunk female wet herself

16 hours ago, 东方蛮雷使者急 said:

Wow, you know them in real life?

Are they your friends or relatives? Are they also in this forum?

Yes they are friends/acquaintances of mine. Unfortunately I never saw any of the aftermaths. When they told me I was still too embarrassed to tell them I'd done the same thing many times lol. Couple of them just laughed it off as a no big deal one of those things type incident but one of them was a bit more mortified when it happened to her as she did it with her boyfriend in the bed. 

14 hours ago, Novak Rogers said:

Yes they are friends/acquaintances of mine. Unfortunately I never saw any of the aftermaths. When they told me I was still too embarrassed to tell them I'd done the same thing many times lol. Couple of them just laughed it off as a no big deal one of those things type incident but one of them was a bit more mortified when it happened to her as she did it with her boyfriend in the bed. 

Wow, do you think they also have the pissing fetish as we do?

Seems if they don`t have the fetish, it`s a bit embarrassing for females to talk about such things with a male friend

2 hours ago, 东方蛮雷使者急 said:

Wow, do you think they also have the pissing fetish as we do?

Seems if they don`t have the fetish, it`s a bit embarrassing for females to talk about such things with a male friend

Think they were just the kind who are comfortable making jokes out of such drunken mistakes I think. Always possible they do though or maybe they developed one from these accidents like I did. 

My first wife loved beer at our first parties. After the third, she would not even get near the beer table. Vague memory of another woman mentioning my wife changed outfits during the third party. From then on my wife sipped wine.

During a lonely spell, I often hung out at the nearest dance tavern. Beer drinking was heavey there. The staff strictly enforced the “no drinks on dance floor rule.” Even with no drinks, the dance floor often showed puddles by 11 PM. Reason???

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2020 at 1:59 PM, SoggyShorts said:

I saw it at a death metal concert (long show, Slayer and Lamb Of God were the headliners).  There was a girl there who had very clearly pissed herself, probably a combination of drinking and moshing, but acting like there was nothing wrong, which made her even hotter.

This is probably me at literally every concert I have ever been to lol 

I partied with a few women in college that ended up pissing themselves a few times after drinking heavily. 

One had spent the night at a fraternity and wet her shorts on a couch in her sleep. She said she moved a passed-out frat pledge closer to her wet spot and disappeared before anyone else woke up. 

Another girl had it happen to her more than a few times. In the dorms she threw out her office chair after soaking it and had passed out and pissed on more than a few beds and couches at house parties. One time she came back from a party with sharpie writing on her and very pissed in clothing after a particularly wild night lol. 

16 hours ago, mfmf said:

I partied with a few women in college that ended up pissing themselves a few times after drinking heavily. 

One had spent the night at a fraternity and wet her shorts on a couch in her sleep. She said she moved a passed-out frat pledge closer to her wet spot and disappeared before anyone else woke up. 

Another girl had it happen to her more than a few times. In the dorms she threw out her office chair after soaking it and had passed out and pissed on more than a few beds and couches at house parties. One time she came back from a party with sharpie writing on her and very pissed in clothing after a particularly wild night lol. 

I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand it would be so hot to wake up next to a woman who had pissed herself, but on the other hand it would be a horrible mess to clean up a pissed bed. I haven't had to do that since I was a small child.

In the event of finding an omorashi girlfriend, I think I'll use one of those protective sheets they use in hospitals.