Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Offering Kink related personalized stories!

Hello! My name is Bri, and I am a freelance Writer/Editor, who is looking for more work. I try my very best to be a friendly person with open communication so please don't be scared to message me, even if you aren't sure you'd be buying a slot! ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

I have nearly 8 years of experience working with the written or digital word, and have written many of my own works. Currently I am writing a book of my own, and can show the more casual projects I've worked on if requested. I've ghostwritten and edited a number of books, biographys, and even a textbook so I have experience in most fields of writing.

ย 

My strongest suit is fiction works, creating a story based upon characters you really enjoy or creating you a whole new story based around your needs with well written characters to match. Non-Fiction isn't significantly less quality if at all, however any research that I am required to do would mean that I need extra time to ensure quality of the same level.

ย 

Things I will not write:

- Non-consensual sexual content.

- Grooming.

ย 

However if you are in the market for Kink related works I am a very open person and would love to have your business! Nothing besides what is listed above is off limits, though if I do not know what your preferred content is please take the time to help me understand so your work is the best it can possibly be!

ย 

I do require that I be paid before I start working, as I do not want to spend time on a commission that is not going to be paid for when other customers would pay for it. I can provide social medias that I am active on, and other such forms of contact so that you can feel more secure in knowing I won't run off with a payment of any kind.

ย 

I do however only accept payment through PayPal, and require the full amount in one payment unless I can be provided proof that you will have the money to pay the rest upon delivery.

ย 

Prices:

Up to 100k words is a cent per word.

Meaning that 50k would be 500$, this also means that 1k words would be ten dollars.

ย 

To help put this into perspective Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone is about 77k words rounding up.

ย 

Please feel free to comment any questions or concerns! ๐Ÿ˜„

You can contact me through
[email protected]
or
Bird Queen#9737 on Discord! ๐Ÿ˜„

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...