Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Soldiers bladder discipline!

I remember at my time at the army. The first weeks of the basic training were very hard.

They did wake us up every day early in the morning. A few minutes later we had to be out at the yard for morning sport.

No time to take a morning pee before sport.

It was late autumn and despite it was cold in the morning, we had to wear nothing but our short sport shorts.

Bare feet’s and the cold air on the skin, was not really a help for a full bladder and a strong urge to pee.

The boy ( young man, we were 18 - 19 to that time) who was standing on my left side did always moan that he would need to pee so bad and that it would be torture what they are doing to us, to force us to make exercises with a bursting full bladder.

I always have been in omorashi, i always did like the feeling of my own full bladder and i did always like to see girls and boys desperate to pee.

The legs of our shorts were wide and once i did see a few drops of pee running down on the nude skin of his left leg.

After the sport all boys were running to the bathroom, to take a much needed pee.

Onetime, it was at our national holiday, they did bring us for a celebration to a large square in our capital city.

We did leave early in the morning and they did bring us back late afternoon.

We did not get one chance to piss all day long, they did not even ask us if we would need to go.

I think they did know very well that we were full to burst, but nobody did care about it.

Young men had to be able to hold it.

On the way home at the back of the lorry, some boys were frantic to piss, they did knead and press their penis to keep their uniforms dry.

Back at the barracks, we had to jump down from the lorry, what was hurting a lot with a bursting full bladder.

After that, they made us stand in row for 10 minutes.

I think they wanted to make us hold it longer, they wanted to see us suffer and they wanted to torture us.

Another time, we had a night exercise at the country and in the wood.

It would have been easy to piss anywhere, but we were not allowed.

Most of us were needing to go after many hours.

One of my roommates did need to pee really bad and he asked me if he should ask for permission.

I told him that they would not let him go and that he should try to hold it.

After some more time, he said that he had to ask, because it was getting so bad that it hurts so much.

He asked and he got told that he is no more a little school boy, he is a healthy, young man and he had to learn discipline.

”Pee holding it a good way to train and to learn discipline “ they said.

He was not allowed to pee for hours more, he had to hold it until we were back at the barracks.

From time to time he told me how bad he would need to piss and how much his bladder was hurting from holding it back for so long.

I did love to hear that and i did love the feeling of my own overfilled bladder.

The most arousing for me was the daily morning sports.
So many, most slim and athletic boys, nearly nude, with  full bladders in their abdomen, with a strong urge to pee, had to do exercises- jumping , stretching, moving-where their bladders got tortured more.

Some of them had goose pimples, from the cold air and from needing to piss sooo bad, especially this boy’s who did drink to much  at the evening before.

Does some of you have experiences from the army, where you or some other was forced to hold it?

On 11/10/2020 at 12:02 PM, Lukhas said:

Yes, not to forced by officer but problem was that there was not so much time to go to the bathroom. As you have written- wake up and after few minutes we must be on the yard. Our platoon had 90 soldiers but there were there only 5 bathrooms, and we had 5 minutes to be on the yard, so not all of us managed to use it 🙂

Did you have experiences where you or some of the other soldiers were needing to pee but could not go for a really long time, or situations where you did not have a chance to piss extreme long?

22 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Did you have experiences where you or some of the other soldiers were needing to pee but could not go for a really long time, or situations where you did not have a chance to piss extreme long?

In military area- a long transfres in militaty vehicles. Not possible to stop because it was large convoy.

And typically for paratroopers- you need to pee right before jumping from a plaine 🙂

2 hours ago, Lukhas said:

In military area- a long transfres in militaty vehicles. Not possible to stop because it was large convoy.

And typically for paratroopers- you need to pee right before jumping from a plaine 🙂

Did you like it being forced to hold it, with no chance to go?

Did you get aroused to see other’s desperate, to hear them moan how bad they would need to pee?

Did you ever pissed your self, because you could not hold it any longer?

A fiend of mine was in the Welsh Guards for many years they all hated things  like the Trooping Of  The Colour  ceremony  in June for the Queens official Birthday. This last many hours of drill and just standing on Horse Guards parade or being on parade on the route these were young guys in the Welsh Guards that had more than likely been having the odd drink the night before! Plus if it was a hot day as often it could be in June they would be made to drink a lot of water before the parade to get well hydrated as the top brass did not like Guards fainting in the heat in the heavy wool uniforms and bearskin headdress on the parade ground.   For some it was huge struggle to hold on the many hours. My friend once said why do you think  Guards have thick black wool trousers? No idea I said ! He came back with a rye smile on his face and said well one reason you can't tell if a guy has pissed his pants in thick black wool trouser! I'm told it did happen with the newer Guards on certain very long ceremony duties as this. He was a genuine guy and a officer who I had no reason not to believe him! So asked him the question did it ever happen to you? All he would say was a number of time he was very close. But being an officer he was always on Horse back on the parade so even worse! Kev.    

Edited by kevy19 (see edit history)
17 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Did you like it being forced to hold it, with no chance to go?

Did you get aroused to see other’s desperate, to hear them moan how bad they would need to pee?

Did you ever pissed your self, because you could not hold it any longer?

Yes, I like to be forced to hold my pee. Trying to hold it so that nobody gets to know it.

Yes I am aroused when I see someone who needs to pee badly and can see typically symptoms that they need to pee!

I peed myself 4 times when I could not hold it any longer. And I pee myself often when I am at my home. I imagine some pee situations and play scenarious. In some minuts I pee myself 🙂

I remember reading a post years ago, possibly on ExperienceProject or another forum, written by a woman who's boyfriend was in the British Armed Forces (the Royal Navy, I think) and had to take part in a training exercise designed to simulate what it might be like to be captured and interrogated by the enemy. During the exercise, the men had all their equipment and clothing confiscated apart from their t-shirt, underwear, trousers and socks. The exercise lasted all day, from early morning through to night, and throughout the day the men went through a series of different interrogation scenarios. During the training they made to drink plenty of water to keep hydrated but were denied access to the toilet - any requests to use the toilet were simply ignored and they were just told that they would have access to the facilities 'later'. The final exercise started in the late evening and of course, by that time the men were all bursting to piss but were told that they would need to wait for the exercise to be over before they dismissed and could finally use a toilet.

The men were all placed in one room and were told to walk around the room in circles. Some of the men were so desperate to piss that they could hardly stand up straight and some were even holding themselves out of desperation. Some of the men couldn't wait any longer and eventually pissed themselves, soaking their trousers, underwear and socks and leaving huge puddles on the floor, but still had to continue with the exercise while being shouted at and humiliated by the trainers. After a couple of hours of constant walking in circles, the men were finally dismissed and were finally given permission to use the toilet. The woman's boyfriend had told her that by the time he was finally dismissed, he had never been more bursting to piss in his life and ended up leaking a lot into his boxers before he could finally get to the toilet.    

I have no idea if this was a true account or not, and I may have remembered certain details wrong, but it certainly written in a way that sounded believable.

6 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

I remember reading a post years ago, possibly on ExperienceProject or another forum, written by a woman who's boyfriend was in the British Armed Forces (the Royal Navy, I think) and had to take part in a training exercise designed to simulate what it might be like to be captured and interrogated by the enemy. During the exercise, the men had all their equipment and clothing confiscated apart from their t-shirt, underwear, trousers and socks. The exercise lasted all day, from early morning through to night, and throughout the day the men went through a series of different interrogation scenarios. During the training they made to drink plenty of water to keep hydrated but were denied access to the toilet - any requests to use the toilet were simply ignored and they were just told that they would have access to the facilities 'later'. The final exercise started in the late evening and of course, by that time the men were all bursting to piss but were told that they would need to wait for the exercise to be over before they dismissed and could finally use a toilet.

The men were all placed in one room and were told to walk around the room in circles. Some of the men were so desperate to piss that they could hardly stand up straight and some were even holding themselves out of desperation. Some of the men couldn't wait any longer and eventually pissed themselves, soaking their trousers, underwear and socks and leaving huge puddles on the floor, but still had to continue with the exercise while being shouted at and humiliated by the trainers. After a couple of hours of constant walking in circles, the men were finally dismissed and were finally given permission to use the toilet. The woman's boyfriend had told her that by the time he was finally dismissed, he had never been more bursting to piss in his life and ended up leaking a lot into his boxers before he could finally get to the toilet.    

I have no idea if this was a true account or not, and I may have remembered certain details wrong, but it certainly written in a way that sounded believable.

It sounds believable in terms of teaching endurance skills? Bladder size and muscle control vary massively, however I think there are people (me included) who would just keep holding If they felt that they had to, regardless of how painful it became. 

Yes, I believe that the intention was probably to make the men feel vulnerable by forcing them to hold extremely full bladders for a long period of time in order to avoid the humiliation and disgrace of an accident. Obviously you cannot just beat and torture people during a training exercise but forcing the men to endure a desperate need to urinate for a long period would make them very uncomfortable. Someone who is incredibly desperate to urinate will most likely find it difficult to concentrate on using anti interrogation techniques and may also agree to divulge certain information if the possibility of relief is offered in exchange. 'Come on, just give us the location and we'll let you piss' kind of deal. 

I think in that situation I would do everything I could to avoid wetting myself even if it meant holding my bladder to the point where its physically painful. 

On 11/16/2020 at 11:19 AM, Despguy123 said:

It's possible that it happened, but given it was Experience Project it could be a fetish story, in the same way that many of the experiences on this site are probably fictional. It's common for handcuffed prisoners to piss and shit themselves in reality, though, so there is some truth to it.

Edited by Skirt Accident (see edit history)
On 11/16/2020 at 12:19 PM, Despguy123 said:

Why do you think that they did not let us take, for some of us, a much needed morning pee, before morning sports?

What do you think, why did they not let the young men pee all day long, from early morning until late night?

Was it a part of the exercise?

Did they want to teach the boys discipline?

Did they want to learn them to obey and to ignore the bodily needs, how bad they ever get, obedience is more important than the personality needs?

Do you think that they want to teach them endurance, to get used to suppress a strong urge to pee for hours, until they get a chance to go, or until they are allowed to go?

Do you think that some of the instructors love it to torture the boys this way, , , because they are sadist?

They like to see the boys suffer and to hold their urine all day long, to see them need to pee so bad that they can’t even stand straight and still don’t let them go?

Now my last question, would it be arousing for you to be a part of this group?

To have your own bladder full to burst and to know that the other boys have bladders full to explode in their abdomens, to hear and to see how bad they would need to go?

I think, i would like it! 
I did always like to overfill my own bladder and to force my bladder  to obey my will to hold it, sometimes longer than 24 hours and i did always like to see others desperate to pee.

On 11/15/2020 at 3:11 PM, Skirt Accident said:

I love the idea of a woman having to stand for a long time at a formal event in uniform and being unable to hold it and wetting her knickers. Especially those gorgeous North Korean female officers in their sexy uniforms. Those uniforms aren't black either, so people will see if they lost control...

I think that must be absolutely a torture for girls and boys to hold it all day long at this Militär parades, especially at Korea or in China, where this events are very big and lasting extreme long.

That must be torture for their bladders! 
How can they stand that ?

Are They trained to overfill their bladders and to endure the pain from needing to pee so bad?

I think that they don’t piss them selves, because it would be a shame and discipline less , they would get punished for that very hard.

40 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

I think that must be absolutely a torture for girls and boys to hold it all day long at this Militär parades, especially at Korea or in China, where this events are very big and lasting extreme long.

Parades in Korea, China or Russia are long but there are more units which marches on the square. Usually you are one hour before march on the place, so your unit marches over the square and get to the bus and go back to the barracks. So you and your unit are not on the place couple of hours.

5 hours ago, huberp76 said:

That must be torture for their bladders! 
How can they stand that ?

Are They trained to overfill their bladders and to endure the pain from needing to pee so bad?

I think that they don’t piss them selves, because it would be a shame and discipline less , they would get punished for that very hard.

For the Beijing Olympics, the performers involved wore diapers, so it wouldn't matter if they had an accident. Otherwise, it's like @Lukhas said where they're not there all day.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2020 at 11:21 PM, Despguy123 said:

Yes, I believe that the intention was probably to make the men feel vulnerable by forcing them to hold extremely full bladders for a long period of time in order to avoid the humiliation and disgrace of an accident. Obviously you cannot just beat and torture people during a training exercise but forcing the men to endure a desperate need to urinate for a long period would make them very uncomfortable. Someone who is incredibly desperate to urinate will most likely find it difficult to concentrate on using anti interrogation techniques and may also agree to divulge certain information if the possibility of relief is offered in exchange. 'Come on, just give us the location and we'll let you piss' kind of deal. 

I think in that situation I would do everything I could to avoid wetting myself even if it meant holding my bladder to the point where its physically painful. 

You think that is a part of a training exercise, to force the young men to hold a extreme full bladder full extreme long time , to force them to obey and show them how vulnerable they are?

You mean that it is sometimes a kind of  trace less punishing ? 
A punishment  what can get very painful, but nobody can see anything after the boys were allowed to piss?

On 11/9/2020 at 3:46 PM, huberp76 said:

I remember at my time at the army. The first weeks of the basic training were very hard.

They did wake us up every day early in the morning. A few minutes later we had to be out at the yard for morning sport.

No time to take a morning pee before sport.

It was late autumn and despite it was cold in the morning, we had to wear nothing but our short sport shorts.

Bare feet’s and the cold air on the skin, was not really a help for a full bladder and a strong urge to pee.

The boy ( young man, we were 18 - 19 to that time) who was standing on my left side did always moan that he would need to pee so bad and that it would be torture what they are doing to us, to force us to make exercises with a bursting full bladder.

I always have been in omorashi, i always did like the feeling of my own full bladder and i did always like to see girls and boys desperate to pee.

The legs of our shorts were wide and once i did see a few drops of pee running down on the nude skin of his left leg.

After the sport all boys were running to the bathroom, to take a much needed pee.

Onetime, it was at our national holiday, they did bring us for a celebration to a large square in our capital city.

We did leave early in the morning and they did bring us back late afternoon.

We did not get one chance to piss all day long, they did not even ask us if we would need to go.

I think they did know very well that we were full to burst, but nobody did care about it.

Young men had to be able to hold it.

On the way home at the back of the lorry, some boys were frantic to piss, they did knead and press their penis to keep their uniforms dry.

Back at the barracks, we had to jump down from the lorry, what was hurting a lot with a bursting full bladder.

After that, they made us stand in row for 10 minutes.

I think they wanted to make us hold it longer, they wanted to see us suffer and they wanted to torture us.

Another time, we had a night exercise at the country and in the wood.

It would have been easy to piss anywhere, but we were not allowed.

Most of us were needing to go after many hours.

One of my roommates did need to pee really bad and he asked me if he should ask for permission.

I told him that they would not let him go and that he should try to hold it.

After some more time, he said that he had to ask, because it was getting so bad that it hurts so much.

He asked and he got told that he is no more a little school boy, he is a healthy, young man and he had to learn discipline.

”Pee holding it a good way to train and to learn discipline “ they said.

He was not allowed to pee for hours more, he had to hold it until we were back at the barracks.

From time to time he told me how bad he would need to piss and how much his bladder was hurting from holding it back for so long.

I did love to hear that and i did love the feeling of my own overfilled bladder.

The most arousing for me was the daily morning sports.
So many, most slim and athletic boys, nearly nude, with  full bladders in their abdomen, with a strong urge to pee, had to do exercises- jumping , stretching, moving-where their bladders got tortured more.

Some of them had goose pimples, from the cold air and from needing to piss sooo bad, especially this boy’s who did drink to much  at the evening before.

Does some of you have experiences from the army, where you or some other was forced to hold it?

Omg I would Like to see a guy as desperate Like that and make him to hold it, that would be super arousing

This was really only an issue in basic training because of how hydration was pushed and how rushed things are. 

In our first week we had a drug test and those that couldn’t provide a sample were told to drink water until they could. As a result a female in my platoon pissed herself when we were being issued gear later that day and then her bladder was so overwhelmed she couldn’t hold it in anymore and flooded her pants again within an hour. My friend, a male soldier in another platoon, also totally pissed himself on a bus that day as a result of the drug test simply because of how much water he had chugged for the drug test. Like them I was one of the last group to go for the test and had drank a large amount of water as a result. I had felt normal when peeing in the cup but within in an hour I was bursting. The waves of desperation were radiating out from my bladder and I could feel all that water trying to force its way out, you know the feeling when you realize you WILL be peeing within minutes no matter where you are. I remember the feeling of despair as I realized I was going to massively piss myself in front of everyone I was going to spend another 9 weeks with. Fortunately I  barely able to hold it for a few more minutes while running to a portajohn without spraying all myself and joining them in humiliation. 

A few weeks later I saw another guy massively leaking in a crowded bathroom of trainees because he couldn’t wait until his turn at a urinal. He was cursing and frantically holding his crotch to no avail as a wet spot rapidly grew on his pants. 

A different friend pissed in his pants at a rifle range because he didn’t want to lose his turn by going to the portajohns some distance away lol. He said he couldn’t hold it in anymore and it just happened. He had to go change because of how cold it was. 

Edited by mfmf (see edit history)
50 minutes ago, mfmf said:

This was really only an issue in basic training because of how hydration was pushed and how rushed things are. 

In our first week we had a drug test and those that couldn’t provide a sample were told to drink water until they could. As a result a female in my platoon pissed herself when we were being issued gear later that day and then her bladder was so overwhelmed she couldn’t hold it in anymore and flooded her pants again within an hour. My friend, a male soldier in another platoon, also totally pissed himself on a bus that day as a result of the drug test simply because of how much water he had chugged for the drug test. Like them I was one of the last group to go for the test and had drank a large amount of water as a result. I had felt normal when peeing in the cup but within in an hour I was bursting. The waves of desperation were radiating out from my bladder and I could feel all that water trying to force its way out, you know the feeling when you realize you WILL be peeing within minutes no matter where you are. I remember the feeling of despair as I realized I was going to massively piss myself in front of everyone I was going to spend another 9 weeks with. Fortunately I  barely able to hold it for a few more minutes while running to a portajohn without spraying all myself and joining them in humiliation. 

A few weeks later I saw another guy massively leaking in a crowded bathroom of trainees because he couldn’t wait until his turn at a urinal. He was cursing and frantically holding his crotch to no avail as a wet spot rapidly grew on his pants. 

A different friend pissed in his pants at a rifle range because he didn’t want to lose his turn by going to the portajohns some distance away lol. He said he couldn’t hold it in anymore and it just happened. He had to go change because of how cold it was. 

Lol wish I had been there...

Is it only my impression that forcing soldiers to hold their pee every day for several hours/all the day is counterintuitive? I mean, one of the plenty qualities needed to become a soldier is being healthy, and you cannot be healthy if you have kidneys/urethra infections. Obviously if you have to go during a mission/blitz or whatever, you have to hold it, you cannot let you're guard down otherwise you can pay with our very life, so I presume that forcing soldiers to hold their pee during training is a way to make soldier more focused on duties despite their needs, but come on you cannot hold it all day long for every day, urinary infection can take months to fully recover, and I challenge any soldier to run 20km every morning with the penis "on fire" due to urethra infection

On 11/14/2020 at 3:33 PM, kevy19 said:

A fiend of mine was in the Welsh Guards for many years they all hated things  like the Trooping Of  The Colour  ceremony  in June for the Queens official Birthday. This last many hours of drill and just standing on Horse Guards parade or being on parade on the route these were young guys in the Welsh Guards that had more than likely been having the odd drink the night before! Plus if it was a hot day as often it could be in June they would be made to drink a lot of water before the parade to get well hydrated as the top brass did not like Guards fainting in the heat in the heavy wool uniforms and bearskin headdress on the parade ground.   For some it was huge struggle to hold on the many hours. My friend once said why do you think  Guards have thick black wool trousers? No idea I said ! He came back with a rye smile on his face and said well one reason you can't tell if a guy has pissed his pants in thick black wool trouser! I'm told it did happen with the newer Guards on certain very long ceremony duties as this. He was a genuine guy and a officer who I had no reason not to believe him! So asked him the question did it ever happen to you? All he would say was a number of time he was very close. But being an officer he was always on Horse back on the parade so even worse! Kev.    

I’ve heard similar comments before but I’ve always been slightly sceptical.

Okay, so the thick black wool trousers would definitely hide the evidence if they got wet, but surely if a guardsman standing still at something like the Trooping the Colour event had an accident and went in his pants, it would be because he was so desperate he couldn’t wait any longer. In which case the volume of urine he’d release would be more than enough to form a significant puddle around his boots on the floor?

And I can’t imagine that would ever have been seen!

But I’m sure you’re right in that lengthy formal ceremonies must occasionally prove too much for some of their bladders.