Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

Sleeping in diapers


Recommended Posts

Since the weather is getting colder and I thought I would once again try to train myself to sleep in diapers. My question is to people how have  successfult done this is, how long did it take you to be able to get a full night's sleep wearing diapers?  

Currently my biggest issues are, being to aroused to sleep as well, as getting too hot wearing them. Ive tried tricks like sleeping with a pillow between my knees to offset the padding and create more breathable space, but in the end the arousal prevents me from sleeping and end up ditching them. Any tips?

Link to post

I've had both of these issues, and generally have an easy time sleeping padded these days. I find that if I wet while laying down I can just let my mind wash away and I'll drift off to sleep. It's almost like a mindfulness exercise, linking a physical letting go with a mental one. This does, however, require that I not be too aroused, a problem to which I've found solutions with the same sort of mindfulness. I have to let myself physically calm down so that I'm able to actually pee, and from there it's about sort of allowing the arousal to blur out conscious thought. I realize this may be completely unhelpful and might also make no sense. It's hard for me to explain the sensation I experience.

As for the heat thing, as long as the room is cool enough and the bedding is breathable fabric it's really not a problem. If I can avoid sweating, being very warm makes it easier to find that fuzzy-minded place I'm talking about.

How long did it take? I tried with little success in 2012-2013 for a few months, again in 2017 for about a week with a little improvement, and when I started wearing at night semi-regularly this year it just kind of clicked. Hope this helps 😄

Link to post
53 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

Masturbate yourself to exhaustion before going to bed in them? 🙂  I've never thought about this much before, I'd be interested to hear how people with bits that get hard when they are aroused get around this problem.

pretty much what i would advise. if i get excited i just touch myself down there either by rubbing the padding or taking out my penis. or just simply hump my pillow to exhaustion and falling asleep after cumming in my diaper

Link to post
8 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

I'd be interested to hear how people with bits that get hard when they are aroused get around this problem.

As someone who has bits that get hard when they get aroused, and who has to wear diapers for medical reasons (not just for fun), I've found that making sure you wear the diapers the way that most medical companies would tell you tends to help a lot. That is, make sure you're stuff is pointed down. Doing this can create a near chastity cage-esque situation where "growth" is blocked or made uncomfortable by the situation in which things are pointed, so that any time things start to stir up, they don't last long or immediately die down. It also helps to stop leaks when wetting, as it causes a majority of the liquids to run down between your legs instead of up  towards the waistband before going back down, allowing for a more even wetting pattern. 


I will say, however, that prolonged use of this can cause one possible downside... I find that now, when I am diapered (and only then, honestly), Its a bit hard for me to get an erection. Not to say I can't get turned on, and boy once I open that diaper up everything springs to life down there, but while it is on you'd never know. Its also not impossible for it to happen, especially with enough thought or outside influence (like a hitachi or something, that'd do the trick).

As for it being too hot... I live in a VERY warm area, so I know how that feels. If you can have a fan running, do that, and try to wear as little clothes covering it as you can. If you wet it at all during the night, awake or not, the heat it puts off can get trapped by sleep shorts/pants and make you feel really warm and uncomfortable. 

Final tip... as kinda mentioned above, but not necessarily to the extreme that they've said (you don't want to chafe anything down there 😧), take advantage of your refractory period (if you have one). Mine gives me a solid 10-15min, which may not be enough time to fall asleep, but is definitely enough time to get ready for bed and lie down. 

Hope some of that can help! 

Link to post

I was able to sleep through the night pretty much immediately. I tend to be a relatively heavy sleeper anyway, once I'm out I stay out. The only thing I haven't accomplished yet is having unconscious wetting events- I always either wake up needing to pee, and let go in bed; or wake up in the morning having not stirred once during the night, and let go then.  (I don't get to wear at night very consistently, so I haven't really done much bladder training in that area, yet.)

Always masturbate. It's almost a bit of a habit for me, but I more often than not masturbate before bed rather than any other time of the day, just because it really *does* help with getting to sleep. And once I've spent myself at least once, it usually doesn't come back fast enough to interfere with sleeping even while diapered.

Also, I highly, highly recommend using a good baby powder (non-talc ofc) for overnight use, or just use in general. Keeping your skin dry down there really ups the comfort factor and reduces chafing by a bunch no matter what you're wearing.  

If you're too hot in them, maybe you need a lighter blanket, or a small fan to drive some airflow over you.

 

Link to post

I have encountered this issue as well.  The only successful times I've managed to sleep peacefully while padded is when I was physically and mentally exhausted.  

Most recently, I woke up early, worked a 12hr shift, then spent time with friends where we drank.  By the time I got home, I knew I was tired enough to fall asleep almost instantly.  I diapered up and went to sleep.

If this isn't the case, I might try what @rachelkirwan suggested and satisfy yourself.  I've tried this and after orgasming, found I no longer want to wear overnight.  I've also found that after the fact, I'm incredibly relaxed and feel no motivation to get out of my warm comfortable bed, undress, redress, then get back into bed.  Too much of a hassle.


You might also just try wearing as regularly as possible to get use to the feeling and sensation.

Aside from that, I don't have anything else.  Best of luck.

Link to post

Thank you all for the advice, I will say that I have tried satisfying myself in the past before sleeping in diapers but the arousal usually comes back within an hour. My record for successfully sleeping in them, is about two hours. After that I just lay in bed unable to get back to sleep, regardless of how sleepy I might be. 

Just a thought but it might help to sleep in briefs and after I get use to having less space I could move to diapers.

Link to post

Definitely know where you are coming from. On occasion, I have tried to sleep in pull ups a night or two here and there for many many years. I have always had trouble with my arousal of having a pull up  on causing me to stay up and not sleep well.

Now, my arousal is not from being hard usually. After a few years, I have kind of trained myself to only be "half hard". My issue lies within my head. I constantly am thinking about my pull up and wearing it and having an accident in bed, etc. and all the excitement I have. This causes me to sleep poorly.

Years down the line and I have worn pull ups to bed more this year than ever before. Life is busier and doesn't let me wear as much as I want. Now the best/easiest time for my to wear is to sleep.

I am sleeping better with pull ups on now and thoroughly enjoy the experience while not having my brain constantly think about it. I think what helped me was going to bed drunk or tipsy or just really really tired. I started with going to bed drunk/tipsy and it kind of forced me to go to sleep while I was wearing and got me used to sleeping diapered. Then somewhat graduated to just being really tired the night I decided to wear. This way, I was still happy to wear but too tired to put to much time thinking about it.

 

Masturbation doesn't work for me because after I'm done I loose all arousal and don't feel like wearing anymore.

I also sleep with the AC on and a fan going. Also pull ups don't really have the "heating" effect so I've never really had the issue of being too hot while wearing.

 

Still an ongoing process in getting a great night sleep while diapered but those are a couple things that helped me progress to sleeping better.

Link to post

Not for everyone but I found success from smoking weed before I fall asleep while really needing the toilet. If I do that then I'm usually guaranteed to wake up with a wet nappy. I haven't wet the bed 'unassisted' since I was 5 or something so you don't need a history of wetting issues to make it happen, before I found this trick that works for me I always assumed I'd never be able to experience wetting the bed properly.

Link to post
On 11/9/2020 at 9:14 AM, AverageHero said:

As someone who has bits that get hard when they get aroused, and who has to wear diapers for medical reasons (not just for fun), I've found that making sure you wear the diapers the way that most medical companies would tell you tends to help a lot. That is, make sure you're stuff is pointed down. Doing this can create a near chastity cage-esque situation where "growth" is blocked or made uncomfortable by the situation in which things are pointed, so that any time things start to stir up, they don't last long or immediately die down. It also helps to stop leaks when wetting, as it causes a majority of the liquids to run down between your legs instead of up  towards the waistband before going back down, allowing for a more even wetting pattern. 


I will say, however, that prolonged use of this can cause one possible downside... I find that now, when I am diapered (and only then, honestly), Its a bit hard for me to get an erection. Not to say I can't get turned on, and boy once I open that diaper up everything springs to life down there, but while it is on you'd never know. Its also not impossible for it to happen, especially with enough thought or outside influence (like a hitachi or something, that'd do the trick).

As for it being too hot... I live in a VERY warm area, so I know how that feels. If you can have a fan running, do that, and try to wear as little clothes covering it as you can. If you wet it at all during the night, awake or not, the heat it puts off can get trapped by sleep shorts/pants and make you feel really warm and uncomfortable. 

Final tip... as kinda mentioned above, but not necessarily to the extreme that they've said (you don't want to chafe anything down there 😧), take advantage of your refractory period (if you have one). Mine gives me a solid 10-15min, which may not be enough time to fall asleep, but is definitely enough time to get ready for bed and lie down. 

Hope some of that can help! 

Thanks for sharing! This is really inreresting!

4 hours ago, nappy534 said:

Not for everyone but I found success from smoking weed before I fall asleep while really needing the toilet. If I do that then I'm usually guaranteed to wake up with a wet nappy. I haven't wet the bed 'unassisted' since I was 5 or something so you don't need a history of wetting issues to make it happen, before I found this trick that works for me I always assumed I'd never be able to experience wetting the bed properly.

Hehehe I've done this but then if I smoke more than a little bit, I'm bound to wake up wet too!

Link to post

From ages roughly 24 to 49 I occasionally slept in diapers and never particularly had problems with heat. Between 25 and 30 I had to arrange several toddler diapers to get coverage. I often had consumed enough alcohol that I had already had an “accident” Sometimes I had an omo dream and woke up with a wet diaper. Sometimes I woke up wet without the omo dream. Shortly before age 49 sleeping in diapers became an every night thing. I did sometimes suffer from overheating but when breathable disposable diapers were brought to my attention overheating problems ended. Now I wear PUL covered pocket cloth diapers 24/7. Over heating is not a problem unless I am dehydrated or have low blood potassium.

Link to post

I use to have a huge problem with this too. Whenever I attempted to sleep padded up I'd always end up having tons of trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep. Eventually after a few hours I'd usually just take it off so I could sleep or just end up staying up for most of the night if I could afford to so I could just enjoy it. Now I don't have this issue at all.

For the first couple of years when I started wearing as a teen, I would wear pretty irregularly and usually only at night when I went to bed. This is when it was an issue for me. So for a solid 2 years I couldn't consistently get a full good nights sleep while wearing (sometimes I could, but 8 out of 10 times I'd have trouble sleeping).

After I started wearing more often, especially during the day, I started getting more use to wearing and that initial "oh my god i'm wearing a crinkly diaper!" novelty slowly started wearing off making it a lot easier to sleep while in them. I still love wearing and often get excited from it, but definitely not the same like how when I first started wearing. So I'd suggest just trying to wear more during the day if you're not already. By being distracted with daily tasks and kinda being forced to carry on through the day like normal really helps get acclimated to wearing. When you're wearing in bed you're usually in a private area where there's little external stimuli so it's much more apparent and easier to get distracted by the fact that you're wearing

Secondly, I think working and generally constantly being exhausted/sleep deprived played a big role in having it become easier for me. Once I started working full time I was way more exhausted way more often so when I finally go to bed, I'm ready to just zonk out. Before I'd have more energy and getting to sleep wasn't as much of a priority or need so I think that attributed to being more distracted by the fact that I was wearing.

Where I live it never gets that hot or hot enough to the point that it's really that uncomfortable so I'm not sure how much advice I can give to help with the overheating issue unfortunately. Usually I sleep naked or if I'm padded up I'll sleep in just a diaper. Then it's just a matter of how thick of a blanket I need to stay warm. I always use powder so maybe that helps, but I honestly think it just has to do with my environment not getting that hot to begin with. I also always wear plastic backed so the fact that I can comfortably wear non-breathable diapers makes me think I just live in not too hot area even more.

And finally, I did find that masterbating before padding up for the night did help mitigate the excitement/arousal issue, at least for me. For a while it did help me get to sleep if I did it just before going to bed and then slowly I had to rely on doing it less and less to get to sleep. Personally, I'd suggest getting a Magic Wand, they're just, well...kinda like the greatest imo 😅 lol. They can be a little loud so it can be tricky to use if you're sharing a room or house with others you need to be discrete around, but if you can get one and use it, just use it until you're satisfied and go to sleep after, this usually works wonders for me. And if you wake up or get aroused again, well, just use it till your satisfied again! If you can repeat this cycle as needed throughout the night, trust me, eventually you'll stop getting aroused and have an amazing sleep. WIth that said, it did take me a short while to sorta "get use to" using a wand to the point of orgasming while diapered, but practice makes perfect and now it's hands down one of my favorite things to do. I've heard that sometimes this can be the case for others (while others are able to use them no problem right from the get go). I hope this isn't TMI!

Edited by LittleOtterPup
general clarity fixes (see edit history)
Link to post
On 11/9/2020 at 12:43 AM, rachelkirwan said:

...I'd be interested to hear how people with bits that get hard when they are aroused get around this problem.

Personally for me, it's really only an issue if it happens when I'm getting changed lol. It makes it a lot more challenging to tape a diaper on snuggly when this annoying "thing" keeps trying to push it away xD. If it happens while I'm already wearing it really isn't an issue. Under normal circumstances, having something holding it down is usually pretty uncomfortable, but if it's a diaper holding it down, then that totally changes how I perceive it and I like how it feels. Usually it either just reminds me that I'm wearing until it goes away which I'm okay with and like, I can try to rub it through the diaper which is fun and feels good, or I can use my magic wand on it which feels amazing.

I also agree with @AverageHero. I always try to point down so that way everything flows more into where the majority of the padding is instead of just shooting up and out of the front waistband where there's a lot less absorbent material. I've never worn a chastity before, but I do seem to find that if there is any arousal and my bits do start to get hard while I'm wearing, unless I'm actively thinking about it and/or doing something to stimulate it, it usually does go away relatively quickly compared to if that happens while I'm not wearing. A pretty interesting observation I'm surprised I haven't noticed before

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...

Last night I was really exhausted, so much so I even hesitated to put on my PJs, Goodnights pullups and some light gym shorts. I didn't feel I was even at risk of waking up needing to pee, but I put them on because it's my routine.

This morning I woke to a half filled Goodnite and the biggest grin on my face. I tinkled a little as I got my morning coffee and found myself nearly forgetting I had wet while asleep.

This got me reflecting on how I got here. When I started I could not sleep padded from the excitement, I'd drink a lot of water and find myself so focused on wetting I only ensured I wouldn't get a good sleep. Here's a few things I found in my reflection that probably had the biggest impact (I'm leaving out the more popular tips)...

Wear protection day and night, not with the intention of using them (of course use them if you're comfortable), but just to let your little guy get used to the feeling. I had to get used to the idea of just wearing them as normal underwear, but this adjustment went a long way.

Don't wear the protection with the goal of wetting in your sleep, wear as a convenience. The best thing for me was not drinking a lot, going potty before bed, then diapering (or pulling-up) before bed. If you're laying in bed and feel the need to let a little out, do not save it for when asleep, pee now! If you wake up dry, keep them on as you go about your routine and pee them when you can.

If you wake up with the need to pee, try letting it out slowly. At first, for me, I was either peeing full force, or holding completely, like a switch. I focused on 'half-holding' so I wouldn't pee if I was only at a 4 or 5, but I would begin to dribble while 'half-holding' if I was at a 7 or 8. This 'half-hold' now feels like my natural state when laying down while awake, and my morning diapers seem to confirm I don't hold much tighter when asleep. Maybe a way to practice this would be to hold till desperate, then let out slowly (even better if you can practice this while laying down).

The last one that works wonders for me having gotten down 'half-holding' is to drink milk, a few glasses an hour or two before bed. It's a little crude, but the milk makes me a bit gassy and I just can't keep a full bladder held while passing gas... So I usually wake up quite a bit wetter when I remember to have my milk.

Link to post
On 11/24/2020 at 12:26 PM, TinklePants said:

Last night I was really exhausted, so much so I even hesitated to put on my PJs, Goodnights pullups and some light gym shorts. I didn't feel I was even at risk of waking up needing to pee, but I put them on because it's my routine.

This morning I woke to a half filled Goodnite and the biggest grin on my face. I tinkled a little as I got my morning coffee and found myself nearly forgetting I had wet while asleep.

This got me reflecting on how I got here. When I started I could not sleep padded from the excitement, I'd drink a lot of water and find myself so focused on wetting I only ensured I wouldn't get a good sleep. Here's a few things I found in my reflection that probably had the biggest impact (I'm leaving out the more popular tips)...

Wear protection day and night, not with the intention of using them (of course use them if you're comfortable), but just to let your little guy get used to the feeling. I had to get used to the idea of just wearing them as normal underwear, but this adjustment went a long way.

Don't wear the protection with the goal of wetting in your sleep, wear as a convenience. The best thing for me was not drinking a lot, going potty before bed, then diapering (or pulling-up) before bed. If you're laying in bed and feel the need to let a little out, do not save it for when asleep, pee now! If you wake up dry, keep them on as you go about your routine and pee them when you can.

If you wake up with the need to pee, try letting it out slowly. At first, for me, I was either peeing full force, or holding completely, like a switch. I focused on 'half-holding' so I wouldn't pee if I was only at a 4 or 5, but I would begin to dribble while 'half-holding' if I was at a 7 or 8. This 'half-hold' now feels like my natural state when laying down while awake, and my morning diapers seem to confirm I don't hold much tighter when asleep. Maybe a way to practice this would be to hold till desperate, then let out slowly (even better if you can practice this while laying down).

The last one that works wonders for me having gotten down 'half-holding' is to drink milk, a few glasses an hour or two before bed. It's a little crude, but the milk makes me a bit gassy and I just can't keep a full bladder held while passing gas... So I usually wake up quite a bit wetter when I remember to have my milk.

Buy lactose free milk and you probably won't have that problem. A significant portion of the population is lactose intolerant to one degree or another, and if you get milk farts, that is a sign you could be.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...