Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever pee yourself on your bed at night because you didn't want to wake up to pee??

I use diapers when treating my back/neck. 

Treating inflammation can require lots of clean water, as it can be the result of overexertion and dehydration.

So I lay flat like a dead lady in bed wearing a diaper sometimes for my bone health

Now I've accidentally wet the bed and woke up aroused, I hope I don't make myself dependant on nighttime briefs. 

Unfortunately, I'm unable to fall asleep with anything more than a moderately full bladder, so if I wake in the middle of the night needing to pee I have to get up and pee, or else I won't be able to get back to sleep.

On the other hand, if I'm in the mood, I certainly can enjoy being desperate  and choose to endure the fullness in order to postpone leaving the comfort of my bed.

Yeah! Actually, this happened yesterday 

I was pretty tired, so I went to sleep. When I woke up, I was super desperate to go to the bathroom, but I was SOOOOOO comfortable that I just ignored

One hour later, my need to go to the bathroom was higher. The feeling of being staying on my bed wasn't as comfortable as before. My bladder was bulging up and it was hurting. But I stayed there, squirming, crossing my legs, letting out some quiet moans and hands pressing against my crotch

15 minutes later, I couldn't hold it anymore, I was at my limit. So I got up and went to the bathroom, squirming all my way to the toilet and when my panties were out of the way, even before I could sit, it came out at full force

It was incredible ^^

Once it happen to me something similar, I got home after a hard day being outside and I almost haven't drrinking water so I came home Hiper thirsty so I drank about a 1 liter of water in the way of calming my thirst, I made somethings and maybe 40 minutes later I went to sleep. when I went to sleep the liter of water haven't make effect so I didn't went to bathroom before going to bed because I didn't need to pee, but maybe another 40 minutes after I got to sleep finally the water has made its effect so it was all in my bladder so the great intense pee needing make me to wake up and my bladder was soooo really full so in the right second I wake up my warm pee start to gush out but as I wake up so fast one part of me was steel sleeping so I couldn't understand what was happening so in the right second I wake up and my pee start to flow I just say: "oh I'm pissing" and about 6 seconds lasted flowing my pee with me doing anything to stoping because I was only thinking "i'm peeing" but after those 6 seconds I became aware of what was happening and that I was urinating myself so I freaked out and clench my peehole sphincters I fastly wake up of my bed and ran to the bathroom to pee, the amount of pee that came out said me that my bladder was really full and in the 6 seconds I lasted pisssing I wet my pijama, my panties and part of my bed.

Edited by ValentinaRosas (see edit history)

Nope. I've been tempted to, but that would make too much of a mess, and lying in a wet bed would soon become unpleasant, so I just get up even if I don't really want to.

How about wearing a nappy?  It's a bit of a luxury that I've been indulging in more often lately since taking to wearing a nappy when going out so as to avoid using public toilets.  Usually I don't have to use the nappy or it's just an emergency squirt and I hold the rest till I get home, so I keep it on overnight and even neck a pint of water just before bedtime to make sure it gets used.  Waking in the night needing to go and remembering I have a nappy on so I can let go there and then and fall back to sleep straight after is so convenient.

But while sleeping in a wet bed becomes unpleasant, it can be fun knowing you're there because your partner tied you to the bed and made you drink a lot.  (Assuming adequate mattress protection obviously, and a towel beneath the undersheet stops it getting out of control.)

I vastly prefer diapers, but I've gone for a full bedwetting once or twice.

It's hard to get my bladder to release when I'm laying down and not even padded, so I've gotta work at it- but the relief and feeling the warmth pooling underneath me once I do is definitely quite nice. Unfortunately my mattress protector is a bit too worn out and doesn't really cut it for anything more than light diaper leaks, so I haven't done it very much.

Many times. Do it maybe once a month or so. I have always my bed protected, so if I wake up in the middle of the night needing to pee and feel the urge to wet my bed, I can just do it! It´s such a great relief. The heart starts beating, you feel the blood running all around in the body. And then the warm wetness start to spread under the bum, between the thighs and down the legs. Up under the back making the bed so wet... mmm... 

If one keep the comforter on the bed will stay nice and warm. Thoose nights I usually pee myself several times. The last one is right after the alarm comes on, almost at the same time I say goodmorning to my hubby. Followed by a brief silent before my confession ”I have wet my bed...”, blushing... 

He is well awere of my fetisch so he just gives me a kiss or say something like ” Oh, that´s ok. We should wash the bedding anyway...” 🥰

I remember this one time I was planing to do a hold drank some water and a bottle of cranberry juice but I was tired and fell asleep before I could really start. I woke up with a slight feeling to pee but was so tired I just fell back asleep. When I did get up the second time was because I spurted into my boxers and left a little wet patch on the bed. I got up immediately and remembered the hold I wanted to do and help it till I peed myself 

No, I have never wet the bed, nor do I want to. I love desperation and wetting, but I don't want to cause damage to or have a problematic clean up.

As I have mentioned in the past I can not get to sleep unless my bladder is totally empty. This dates back to my childhood.  As part of my bedtime ritual , the very last thing I do must be one last pee on my way to lay down. If I have trouble falling asleep  another trip to the bathroom is required.  The same applies if I wake up during the night needing to pee. I wish I could fall back to sleep so I could wake up with a bladder about to burst.

As far as being too warm , comfortable and lazy to get up, after you pee the bed warm and comfy becomes cold and wet pretty fast. 

Fine if you enjoy or don't mind it; it's just not for me. The closest I would choose to come would be to wake up in the morning, having slept through the night, desperately full and enjoy that feeling for a bit until I leak a little bit- no mess. That I have done.

yes!!! i always think about just letting go and wet my bed. but i never do cause the cleaning is too much of a hassle. and then sometimes im drunk. well, when im drunk nothing can stop me, i've fully pissed my bed countless times because i was drunk and i just didn't care. many times when i got home after a night out i wet my bed on purpose because im too lazy to get up and pee on the toilet. I love it and i hate it, i love it because... well its the best feeling ever to just let go and not bother to get up and go to the toilet, and i hate it because the cleaning up is too much of a hassle.

PS: i dont have a matress protector.