Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which is sexier?

Wetting is the core of my fetish. Desperation adds fun to it but it's all about the wetting for me.

16 hours ago, bustin2pee said:

Agree 100%. It's all about the desperation for me too, whatever the outcome is I don't mind. In my view I think desperation leading to accidental wetting is more of a fantasy than a reality. (Nothing wrong with that) I've witnessed many desperation incidents over the years - both male and female - but I've yet to see someone piss themselves out of sheer desperation. I know it must happen sometimes, but I think the more likely scenario is a long, anxious and painful wait, resulting in a "only just made it" outcome. And before that, hopefully, lots of leg crossing, bouncing, jiggling and all the other antics that make desperation such a joy to see!

I know what you mean. I've actually TRIED to hold to bursting point but all I was able to do was a few involuntary leaks, some of which I forced by getting into certain positions. And that was on rapid hydration, I reached levels of desperation I've never known outside of those holds.

Witnessing a wetting without desperation is not even arousing to me, especially in those short videos where there isn't even a hint of desperation beforehand. On the flipside, I definitely want there to be some payoff with the desperation. I find desperation incredibly sexy, and it's the turn-on for me, but that all goes out the window if the lady (in my case, as I'm into female desperation) just gets to go to the bathroom out of sight at the end. Still, desperation alone can turn me on, whereas, as mentioned, wetting needs some form of desperation for it to be appealing to me.

On 08.11.2020 at 20:30, kaileybaby199 said:

Отчаяние или на самом деле мокрота? Я чувствую, что большинство из вас сказали бы отчаяние, я лично говорю смачивание

the process of wetting. It's beautiful when you look at a girl. It's nice. if you do it yourself.

I love both. Gotta have both. If it's just "I gotta pee" and then 2 seconds later they just go, I'm not that into that. Maybe if it includes a sort of confident deliberate wetting, it can be fun.

Desperation can be amazing, but, there it is difficult to not have that release at the end, though I have enjoyed a number of looped gifs with lots of struggling, but no wetting. I guess ideally there is both. 

Guest shortmetalboi

Honestly i think its both. 

However if a girl is desperate but theres no wetting, im disappointed. While if theres no desperation but a kinky wetting, its still hot for me

However if a girl is desperate but theres no wetting, im disappointed. While if theres no desperation but a kinky wetting, its still hot for me

It's wetting for me - although i'm getting more and more into desperation.

The warm and wet feeling is the turn on for me. I always wait until i "need to go" when i wet and have been waiting longer and longer and drinking more and more as i've explored this over time. I love being desperate and letting out small bursts (i've been working on my control). The few times i have been really really desperate has felt amazing when i finally let go (sort of orgasmic). I'm going to explore it more.

5 hours ago, petitewonder said:

I know this is a sort of cop-out answer, but it doesn't do anything for me if it's not both, unless in certain contexts.

Same for me. Wetting without desperation doesn’t have the exciting build-up, and desperation without wetting lacks the “story’s” climax for me.
The part I like best is when both desperation and wetting come together, the moment of losing control.