Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which is sexier?

Desperation: natural, not staged, of decent length, ideally with vocalisation of how badly they have to go or knowledge of how full they are, genuine reason for delay and ideally male...just made it under these circumstances is every bit as seriously hot as having an accident. There’s very much a shortfall of seriously desperate men who just make it. 

5 hours ago, SpaceWonderer said:

Desperation 100%.

Tbh I don't even care if wetting happens, 'barely made it' or measuring scenarios are just as hot for me. And wetting without desperation prior leaves me indifferent. So I don't think I find wetting part that hot at all, it's just kind of one of the possible outcomes of the main attraction for me - desperation.

Agree 100%. It's all about the desperation for me too, whatever the outcome is I don't mind. In my view I think desperation leading to accidental wetting is more of a fantasy than a reality. (Nothing wrong with that) I've witnessed many desperation incidents over the years - both male and female - but I've yet to see someone piss themselves out of sheer desperation. I know it must happen sometimes, but I think the more likely scenario is a long, anxious and painful wait, resulting in a "only just made it" outcome. And before that, hopefully, lots of leg crossing, bouncing, jiggling and all the other antics that make desperation such a joy to see!

I personally find them both to be a huge turn on for me, although like some have already said here - the desperation is definitely the more sexy of the two. I enjoy very desperate women who almost make it, which gets me off a lot already, but if the woman is wearing a long skirt/dress (ankle-floor length) I also get very excited about the wetting as well, if they pee a lot on the skirt itself - getting it lovely and wet.

For me I love seeing and hearing desperation. I love to see a person legs move around trying to hold it in. Hearing them say they have to pee bad to me. Seeing a person drink more and try to hold it in longer. I also like to see women and men get mad when desperation. Then hear them take a long pee and see them take a log pee too. The sounds are great too when they take a long a long pee like moan sigh etc.