Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Since I was a young teen, being in pissy panties after I've wet myself is one of my absolute favourite way to masturbate (with some pics). Who else likes doing this? Girls, feel free to share your own favourite wetting masturbation experiences too :)

52 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

That's really good to hear. And they sound like really good people to not have a negative reaction to it, and I bet you find it really fun to wet yourself in front of them.

Yes they are! But I've only wet in front of 1 freind. She also gives me ideas and sometimes her old clothes/jeans to wet haha. She also shares video ideas and comes on drives with me and my bf sometimes and watches me wet 😋

Yea it is pretty fun doing it in front of her and my bf Haha. Feels extra naughty if that makes sense. And ngl, it's a big turn on. She knows that too haha

I think if your a good person and fun to he around, people are more accepting of omorashi. Whether they are into or not. But I'm only open like that with one very close freind. Not everyone I know lol. I'm still partially normal 😂 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres a few more pics of some of the times I've enjoyed a little wet masturbation session lately 💕

This is something I have always enjoyed since I was a very young teen and when I first started masturbating. I would often just lay there whenever I was very horny, put a towel under my bum and j

I LOVE wetting myself and then sleeping in the panties! It’s so much fun and makes me extremely horny. I’m constantly doing it. Glad to know there’s others! Here are some pics:)

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, AliceWetting said:

Yes they are! But I've only wet in front of 1 freind. She also gives me ideas and sometimes her old clothes/jeans to wet haha. She also shares video ideas and comes on drives with me and my bf sometimes and watches me wet 😋

Yea it is pretty fun doing it in front of her and my bf Haha. Feels extra naughty if that makes sense. And ngl, it's a big turn on. She knows that too haha

I think if your a good person and fun to he around, people are more accepting of omorashi. Whether they are into or not. But I'm only open like that with one very close freind. Not everyone I know lol. I'm still partially normal 😂 

I love the "naughty" feeling that comes from wetting too, and it is also kind of fun to talk about it with others who feel the same way. I'm guessing that's the basis of your "mischievous" upvote on my comment in one of your posts, that my comment gave you more of that naughty pleasure.

As someone who really loves wetting yourself in your underwear you probably won't be weirded out (probably the opposite 😉 ) if I tell you that sometimes after a wetting I like to spank myself, pretending like I'm punishing myself for it but really just getting more of that naughty pleasure out of it.

16 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I love the "naughty" feeling that comes from wetting too, and it is also kind of fun to talk about it with others who feel the same way. I'm guessing that's the basis of your "mischievous" upvote on my comment in one of your posts, that my comment gave you more of that naughty pleasure.

As someone who really loves wetting yourself in your underwear you probably won't be weirded out (probably the opposite 😉 ) if I tell you that sometimes after a wetting I like to spank myself, pretending like I'm punishing myself for it but really just getting more of that naughty pleasure out of it.

I think it is. It's great talking about it sometimes 🙂

that feeling is just the best! Especially in naughty places. Like the bed 🤭

I like being soaked after I've wet myself too! That's pretty hot.

being spaked after I've wet myself is just hotness. I have done thst before!

yea I do feel pretty mischievous when  I  talk about things I've done Haha. 

I think it's a popular fantasy being spanked after wetting. My bf likes that too! Here's a pic from the last time I did that! 🤭

20200923_212731.jpg

55 minutes ago, AliceWetting said:

I'm sure your friend has masturbated about you wetting yourself even if it's not her fetish I'm sure she still gets a kick out of it! Has your BF wet his pants in front of her?

6 minutes ago, AliceWetting said:

I think it is. It's great talking about it sometimes 🙂

that feeling is just the best! Especially in naughty places. Like the bed 🤭

I like being soaked after I've wet myself too! That's pretty hot.

being spaked after I've wet myself is just hotness. I have done thst before!

yea I do feel pretty mischievous when  I  talk about things I've done Haha. 

I think it's a popular fantasy being spanked after wetting. My bf likes that too! Here's a pic from the last time I did that! 🤭

20200923_212731.jpg

By "being soaked" do you mean how wet your panties (and whatever else you might be wearing for jeans or shorts) are after peeing in them, or do you mean like showering in them? (I really like both) Or were you trying to say "spanked"?

That's a really nice butt shot. (You like it when we make comments like these too, right?) More so in those pee-soaked panties.

Other wettings I don't get to do as often but were more fun than my regular wettings: (I know you said you like female wettings but you also said you enjoyed my re-wetting story and found it hot, so I hope you enjoy these too)

1.) In a secluded spot outside, I wore my pajama shorts under a pair of shiny black shorts that don't show wetness. I pulled them down, started peeing, and then, pretending like someone saw me with my pants down, I pulled my pajama shorts and underwear back up while still peeing and soaked them all the way. Then I pulled my dry athletic shorts over top and continued riding my bike in my wet shorts. (I later repeated this but only peeing in my underwear this time)

2.) A few times last winter I would go for a walk in a pair of snow pants with black athletic pants underneath, I'd find a spot I was sure no one was likely to notice me, and if they did, not pay me any attention. I sat down in the snow and peed in my snow pants. It was really fun, and wet, and I could see steam coming off my snow pants when I was peeing. After that I walked back home in wet snow pants, then showered in them before rinsing them out, etc. Another time while walking I'd pee just a bit at a time, not enough to flow down my legs and soak my shoes, but enough to get my snow pants wet.

7 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

By "being soaked" do you mean how wet your panties (and whatever else you might be wearing for jeans or shorts) are after peeing in them, or do you mean like showering in them? (I really like both) Or were you trying to say "spanked"?

That's a really nice butt shot. (You like it when we make comments like these too, right?) More so in those pee-soaked panties.

Other wettings I don't get to do as often but were more fun than my regular wettings: (I know you said you like female wettings but you also said you enjoyed my re-wetting story and found it hot, so I hope you enjoy these too)

1.) In a secluded spot outside, I wore my pajama shorts under a pair of shiny black shorts that don't show wetness. I pulled them down, started peeing, and then, pretending like someone saw me with my pants down, I pulled my pajama shorts and underwear back up while still peeing and soaked them all the way. Then I pulled my dry athletic shorts over top and continued riding my bike in my wet shorts. (I later repeated this but only peeing in my underwear this time)

2.) A few times last winter I would go for a walk in a pair of snow pants with black athletic pants underneath, I'd find a spot I was sure no one was likely to notice me, and if they did, not pay me any attention. I sat down in the snow and peed in my snow pants. It was really fun, and wet, and I could see steam coming off my snow pants when I was peeing. After that I walked back home in wet snow pants, then showered in them before rinsing them out, etc. Another time while walking I'd pee just a bit at a time, not enough to flow down my legs and soak my shoes, but enough to get my snow pants wet.

Yes that was a typo! I meant to say spanked lol. It's been a long day and I'm half asleep lol.

Thank you. Yea I don't mind people commenting. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist I guess lol.

I do prefer watching females wetting yes, but anything involving wetting is pretty hot!

I like to pee nonchalantly in black leggings when I'm outdoors sometimes. Not just when I'm filming, sometimes just for fun by myself.

12 minutes ago, talks2much said:

I'm sure your friend has masturbated about you wetting yourself even if it's not her fetish I'm sure she still gets a kick out of it! Has your BF wet his pants in front of her?

I'm pretty sure she has. We all make naughty insinuations after I've done it from time to time. And she pees with us too, just hasnt tried wetting. Not just yet anyways 🤭 maybe kne day.

No he hasnt yet, but she has suggested it or suggested he makes a video of him doing it too lol so maybe ste is pretty curious about it

Either way, it's hot! And I like it lol.

5 minutes ago, AliceWetting said:

Yes that was a typo! I meant to say spanked lol. It's been a long day and I'm half asleep lol.

Thank you. Yea I don't mind people commenting. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist I guess lol.

I do prefer watching females wetting yes, but anything involving wetting is pretty hot!

I like to pee nonchalantly in black leggings when I'm outdoors sometimes. Not just when I'm filming, sometimes just for fun by myself.

I'm pretty sure she has. We all make naughty insinuations after I've done it from time to time. And she pees with us too, just hasnt tried wetting. Not just yet anyways 🤭 maybe kne day.

No he hasnt yet, but she has suggested it or suggested he makes a video of him doing it too lol so maybe ste is pretty curious about it

Either way, it's hot! And I like it lol.

Sounds amazing, so you've both watched her squatting for a pee? I definitely think your BF should pee himself if front of her, I think she'll wet her pants if he does 

Heres a few more from that photo set too. That was a fun night of wetting and being spanked haha!

Then later on, I watched tv after taking my wet panties off to dry

20200923_212802.jpg

20200923_212815.jpg

20200929_074556.jpg

20200923_212548.jpg

20200923_212637.jpg

20200923_212916.jpg

20200923_212704.jpg

20200923_212616.jpg

20201003_225746.jpg

9 minutes ago, talks2much said:

Sounds amazing, so you've both watched her squatting for a pee? I definitely think your BF should pee himself if front of her, I think she'll wet her pants if he does 

Now theres a thought 🤭

Ngl, that would be pretty awesome!

Yea, she has done when were out in the countryside on drives. It's cool. We all gotta pee Haha. 

12 minutes ago, AliceWetting said:

Heres a few more from that photo set too. That was a fun night of wetting and being spanked haha!

Then later on, I watched tv after taking my wet panties off to dry

20200923_212802.jpg

20200923_212815.jpg

20200929_074556.jpg

20200923_212548.jpg

20200923_212637.jpg

20200923_212916.jpg

20200923_212704.jpg

20200923_212616.jpg

20201003_225746.jpg

Now theres a thought 🤭

Ngl, that would be pretty awesome!

Yea, she has done when were out in the countryside on drives. It's cool. We all gotta pee Haha. 

Nice bum 🙂 That's cool, does she like being watched, she lets you know she's about pee so you don't miss out?

31 minutes ago, AliceWetting said:

Of course if comments like those make it even more enjoyable for you, I can do it more. I really love your wetting pics and videos, I also love that "naughty" feeling of wetting, buttplay, etc. more than I can describe, and it's also really important to me that you and anyone else who posts pics and videos like these enjoys it all as much as possible. (Which I can tell you definitely do)

And in turn I hope you enjoyed my two stories as much as I enjoyed your wetting pics.

There was also a moment where I was waiting for someone on Live-Action Omo to give me challenges (intending for her to get me to wet myself all the way, but it ended with a long involuntary leak followed by wetting voluntarily the rest of the way), but one thing that also stood out was that she took so long to get there that I leaked a bit waiting for her and was already a little bit wet when she arrived. On my holds I'd sometimes get into positions to force involuntary leaks, those are pretty fun but I've never experienced a full blown loss of control.

Have you ever tried showering in your wet pants, panties, and shorts after peeing in them? (I do that sometimes)

15 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

Yes I understand that too. It's still taboo. But if it doesnt harm anyone else and it's a lot if fun, then why not embrace it 😍

My life has definitely become better since I've embraced it, and as the people that have found out about me and my bf's fetish, their reaction hasnt been negative at all to be honest. 

Yes, that is kind of the key. It is considered taboo. I don't find wetting embarrassing anymore, but I still hide it because it is taboo. I'm also worried that if it became too known that I wet my pants all of the time, I wouldn't be able to keep a job. If it wasn't for the need to remain employable, I would probably be wet in public more than I am now.

On 11/19/2020 at 11:01 PM, talks2much said:

Nice bum 🙂 That's cool, does she like being watched, she lets you know she's about pee so you don't miss out?

Thanks 😊

I'm not sure. Sometimes she does, but mostly i think shes just curious 

On 11/19/2020 at 11:11 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

Of course if comments like those make it even more enjoyable for you, I can do it more. I really love your wetting pics and videos, I also love that "naughty" feeling of wetting, buttplay, etc. more than I can describe, and it's also really important to me that you and anyone else who posts pics and videos like these enjoys it all as much as possible. (Which I can tell you definitely do)

And in turn I hope you enjoyed my two stories as much as I enjoyed your wetting pics.

There was also a moment where I was waiting for someone on Live-Action Omo to give me challenges (intending for her to get me to wet myself all the way, but it ended with a long involuntary leak followed by wetting voluntarily the rest of the way), but one thing that also stood out was that she took so long to get there that I leaked a bit waiting for her and was already a little bit wet when she arrived. On my holds I'd sometimes get into positions to force involuntary leaks, those are pretty fun but I've never experienced a full blown loss of control.

Have you ever tried showering in your wet pants, panties, and shorts after peeing in them? (I do that sometimes)

I dont mind  when people comment. U just dony always get the time to reply to everything sometimes. I haveca very busy life!

Thank you:)

I don't have a shower at home, hustca bath, as I live in a very old house lol.

5 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

If I said something wrong I sincerely apologize.

No need to apologise for anything. I just have a break from posting/replying every now and then 🙂

On 11/20/2020 at 11:50 AM, dwp said:

Yes, that is kind of the key. It is considered taboo. I don't find wetting embarrassing anymore, but I still hide it because it is taboo. I'm also worried that if it became too known that I wet my pants all of the time, I wouldn't be able to keep a job. If it wasn't for the need to remain employable, I would probably be wet in public more than I am now.

I know what you mean.

I wouldn't want everyone I know to find out I wet myself for fun, because I dont think everyone would really understand it lol

It's great you dont find it embarrassing anymore too 🙂

Guest neilscotland

All the pictures you have posted in this thread are terrific.  Thank you so much for sharing them - and your thoughts and feelings.  Those of us who wet ourselves know how wonderful it is.

7 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

I dont mind  when people comment. U just dony always get the time to reply to everything sometimes. I haveca very busy life!

Thank you:)

I don't have a shower at home, hustca bath, as I live in a very old house lol.

No need to apologise for anything. I just have a break from posting/replying every now and then 🙂

Understood. 🙂

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/11/2020 at 10:19 PM, AliceWetting said:

Yea I think those shots I tend to post more when I'm in one of those moods 🤭 

Plus I just really enjoy soaking the bed without any shame like this.. 😏

20200909_174336.jpg

20200909_174436.jpg

20200909_174524.jpg

20200909_174447.jpg

20200909_174411.jpg

20200909_174422.jpg

20200909_174258.jpg

Wow your pics are so sexy and so much of a turn on, I love seeing people wet and play with themselves, I love doing it too, the feeling of my pee flowing over my pussy and in to my knickers as I rub them is so hot, I get so turned on, I guess that is why I enjoy being peed on, always wanted a woman to straddle me and just let go on me as I kiss her mmmmm

On 3/5/2021 at 11:49 PM, Pantywetter77 said:

Wow your pics are so sexy and so much of a turn on, I love seeing people wet and play with themselves, I love doing it too, the feeling of my pee flowing over my pussy and in to my knickers as I rub them is so hot, I get so turned on, I guess that is why I enjoy being peed on, always wanted a woman to straddle me and just let go on me as I kiss her mmmmm

Thank you! Wow thats pretty hot, Ive also wanted to see what if feels like to have a sexy female wet herself on me while kissing. Or vice versa 😉 maybe one day itll happen. I do that a lot with my boyfreind, but somehow the idea of wet play with a girl like that is red hot!

19 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

Thank you! Wow thats pretty hot, Ive also wanted to see what if feels like to have a sexy female wet herself on me while kissing. Or vice versa 😉 maybe one day itll happen. I do that a lot with my boyfreind, but somehow the idea of wet play with a girl like that is red hot!

The thought of scissoring with another girl with either panties or not and peeing on each other then grinding is red hot, definitely want to try it all with another girl, get so horny just thinking about it. 

Guest Wethamen
On 11/7/2020 at 2:11 PM, AliceWetting said:

Heres a few more pics of some of the times I've enjoyed a little wet masturbation session lately 💕

20200923_213112.jpg

20200923_213056.jpg

20200923_213048.jpg

20200831_205154.jpg

20200808_135547.jpg

20200808_135624.jpg

20200808_135529.jpg

20200909_224347.jpg

20200909_224314.jpg

20200909_224209.jpg

20201101_005305.jpg

20201101_005111.jpg

20200928_165946.jpg

20200928_165934.jpg

20200928_170020.jpg

20200928_165925.jpg

In your (absoluty incredible, amazing) videos, you usually play w yourself but never seem to ever cum.

Do you eventually cum? Do you pee while you cum?