Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hottest outfits for someone to wet in

This question goes for all genders.

I find feminine clothing has a lot more variety.

Fishnets, garters and boyshorts is an awesome combo.

For women, I find yoga pants and light dresses super cute. Oh, and boarding school style outfits!

For men, crossdressing, regular khakis, and grey sweatpants.

For all including nonbinary people: bondage gear/tied up, or just underwear

So...what are the hottest clothes to wet in, in your opinion?

1 hour ago, CarmenCD said:

1. Light colour skinny jeans

2. Mini skirt or shorts and thicker pantyhose in colour that show wetness well. 

In both cases it's better to wet yourself standing up.

3. Skirt in colour that shows wetness well when sitting down while peeing.

In number 3 a wet butt in a skirt is a major turn on.  Number one looks sexy in both men and women

I like the idea of a woman not being able to get her clothes off and peeing herself. Leggings, bodysuit with a back zipper over that, and shorts over that. Leggings and shorts in bright colors like pink and red would make a great contrast.

Imagine running into the bathroom, desperate to go, clutching her crotch. To unzip herself she has to reach behind herself to get to the zipper, so she has to let go of her crotch. She can't reach it, or it's stuck. She'll just pull it to the side, but when she pulls down her shorts she see's she forgot her bodysuit went over the leggings. Now she has to hold it because there's no way to get her clothes off.

Bodysuits look really hot I think. I saw a really cool one with bright blue stripes on some of the seams so it looked like a cyberpunk bodysuit.

Edited by kruton (see edit history)

For background, since we do have a wide mix of folks here, I identify as straight, cis, male.

I like watching women wet in panties, pajamas (peejamas? LOL), running shorts, casual shorts (though generally not jean shorts), or sweats. 

I like wetting in my underwear (athletic briefs), running shorts (which are old-school 90's style short shorts) and nylon or polyester trackies.  Generally, I stick to synthetic fabrics.

Well OP I do crossdress a little bit (just a long skirt here and there) and it feels lovely to wear! It's no wonder why I find them and long dresses to be the hottest outfits to pee in ^^

Especially sexy if they get very wet (front and bum) and the wetter almost makes it to the toilet (within reaching distance or just needed to get the clothes off) these are my number 1 omo senarios.