Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Bladder Measurement

Hi everyone again, It’s me Valentina with another story, during many years many people has ask me if I had do a measurement of my bladder capacity and how much it is, even myself I had asked so finally I decided to check it. So, here’s the adventure…

It all stared at about 12 midday when I was thinking about it, so I say to myself: “well, let’s do it”. At that time I had a little bit desires of pee that has just started then I decided to star by filling fast my bladder and two hours before finishing my turn on the work at maybe 1:00 pm I began to drink about 1 liter from water and I just waited the two hours left to finish working, after that time at 3:00 pm finally my exit time has arrived and after those two hours with the 1 liter on my body my bladder filled considerably, so the first thing I made after my work exit I went to a grocery store near the office and  bought a 1 liter and 750 milliliters coke and start drinking it as fast as I was able, after buying my big size coke I came back to my office building and I got on my car and started driving to the downtown, there I quickly bought a measurement glass of 1liter and 500 milliliters it was the most precise I could find. When I pay the measurement glass I had drunk maybe 1 liter from my 1.750 liter coke so there was only about the 750 milliliters on the bottle coke, so I hurriedly got again on my car because I was already desperate trying to fight with my pee needing. So it was two hours with one liter of water and then when I bought my coke it was about 1 hour of going to downtown and buying the measurement glass because you know that in downtown there are always a lot of people and then it was about 1 hour and 20 minutes from downtown to my house and that was because there was no much traffic and because I drove a little bit fast cause I was already desperate and I wanted to get home the most soon possible. When I finally came home at about 5:30 pm, I had finished all my coke and at that point I was really full bladder and really desperate so I quickly parked my car, opened the door and got inside home, I put the measurement glass on the table and I put on my favorite romantic novel with many sexy and erotic scenes and I just take out all my clothes; my office secretary black coat, my blouse inside my coat, my skirt, my silk pantyhose, my heel shoes, my panties, my bra, my rings, my earrings, my necklaces, my bracelets ALL, so I was completely and fully naked and barefoot and I just sat down on my sofa and started seeing my novel while I was desperately dancing, squirming and rubbing hard my pussy, I really really fucking needed to urine, My bladder was about to explode but I just kept fighting with my pee needing, as desperate as I was I didn’t last much to get to the limits of my limits of my resistance so I move away the sofa and I brought the measurement glass while I was trying to hold it a little bit more, so It was me in front of my TV dancing, squirming, Jumping, bending and crouching down and straightening again, walking from here to there and from there to here with my legs tight closed, crossing and un crossing my legs and constantly rubbing and pressing down my vulva, all the muscles of my body were tense and constantly were clenching my fists, my toes and even my teeth, I was sweating, holding breathe and gulping saliva, I constantly was closing and opening my eyes in a hurriedly way making a gesture of torture and of that I was really making force, My bladder was really painful like I just couldn’t be completely straight because of my hurting belly, my pussy was really itching and really painful kind of burning, it was really burning and I couldn’t be a second without rubbing it and pressing it down with my hand I squeezed my vulva labia to close them over my pee hole, I was trying ALL to keep my urine inside me and not let it to come, so I start talking to my pussy on loud voice saying her to hold on and not to give in, not to let the pee to came out and just to resist, but I was really impossible my kidneys started to hurt but I didn’t wanted to give up so I started to scream out to my pussy: “no, no, hold on, hold on fucking pussy, just wait, wait pussy please don’t pee fucking pussy can you not wait?”. But I just couldn’t stand the pain and the burning anymore so a great but great spurt of warm urine came out from my pussy so I freaked out because I didn’t wanted to lost any drips of pee for measurement all, so there was where I knew I was time to pee because I was about to involuntary release my bladder so I quickly got close the measurement glass I squad down and joined to my vagina and Finally pee, I really was pissing with a great force and a great speed, I wish you could hear the hissing of my great stream of pee hitting the glass, so after about 40 seconds of peeing I drained all my bladder and all my pee feeling the great pleasure you know, so the measurement glass said it was 875 milliliters of pee almost a liter so I feel proud about me for my strong bladder and I really get happy, It was the fist time I measurement my bladder capacity so I decided to do a second pee measurement to make a more exact number so I left my bladder to rest all the evening and all the night, when I peed It was close to 6:00 pm, so after I slept all night and wake up on the next day I took a shower and dress up to my work, after getting out of my home I drank two glasses of milk and two glasses of orange juice at about 7:05 am, so I got on my car and drove to my work there I drank 3 cups of coffee for every cups of coffee my boss asked me, so when It was about 10:30 in the morning and I had drunk 6 cups of coffee so at that time I was again as desperate as I was when I got home the day before so I was sweating and dancing on my desk, my work mates asked me a lot of times if I was okay, if I was sick why do I was sweating if it was not hot (so it’s November) and I just say them moving my head above to down and from down to above  that means yes trying to not speak because it would be clearly visible that I was making force, before getting to the female bathroom of the company my boss called me to go so I went to his office and although I tried my best I couldn’t avoid dancing and squirming, so when he noticed my dancing and my sweating he asked me if I was okay I tried my best voice but It was clearly that I was making force so when all this was happening a bladder spam hit me and I had to super tight closed my legs to not pee in front of him so I scream him I needed to go to the bath and say him It was things of women so I ran away back to my desk I took a bag were the measurement glass was hidden and I desperate ran to the bathroom because I was about to pee in front of the office and when I get it I went to the last bathroom stall which it’s the most spacious because it’s from disable people (Hope this word be the correct, I’m not sure remember Spanish speaker) so I take all my lower clothes my skirt, my panties, my silk pantyhose and my heel shoes, I took out my coat and I unbutton my blouse letting my bra and my boobs outside I was really dancing and my pussy was burning once more, I tried to hold the most possible so I kept rubbing my pussy and trying my best to not pee but it was so hard, so I started to fingering my clit and rubbing my breast inside my bra when I got to the orgasm it felt so good it was a climax orgasm and five seconds after my orgasm I gush of urine I couldn’t stop came out from my burning pussy and hit out the floor so I take out the measurement glass from the bag, I press it on my crotch, squad and started peeing, with one hand I was holding the glass and with the another I was rubbing one of my breast, so I finally peed and when I finished It was 820 milliliters very close to my last number so It means that my maximum pee holding it over 800 milliliters when I finished I empty the glass on the toilet, I hide I again and I deeply sighed in a way of relief, I dress up again and went back to the office with no sign of what has happened, I made a story to my boss that I had a vaginal infection and cystitis (which it’s not true) so he believed me and order me to go home and take the day.

Your graphic descriptions of your desperation , the sensations in your bladder and pussy aro so arousing ! I LOVE your posts !❤️

One  note on your measurements. When you hold your pee to the extreme limits of your bladder's capacity  it is so stretched out it can't empty completely. Did you need to pee again in a very short time ? You can try peeing again in 10-15 minutes and add that to your total. While 875 ML is impressive I bet you are actually holding close to a full liter. I bet if you try this you will see what I mean. It is legitimate too because your kidneys are not going to produce that much urine in 15 minutes. It is what I always do.

Also pain is your body's way of telling you what you are doing can be causing damage. If your kidneys hurt please stop the hold and pee. You risk permanent damage and life on dialysis . 

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
4 hours ago, wettingman said:

Your graphic descriptions of your desperation , the sensations in your bladder and pussy aro so arousing ! I LOVE your posts !❤️

One  note on your measurements. When you hold your pee to the extreme limits of your bladder's capacity  it is so stretched out it can't empty completely. Did you need to pee again in a very short time ? You can try peeing again in 10-15 minutes and add that to your total. While 875 ML is impressive I bet you are actually holding close to a full liter. I bet if you try this you will see what I mean. It is legitimate too because your kidneys are not going to produce that much urine in 15 minutes. It is what I always do.

Also pain is your body's way of telling you what you are doing can be causing damage. If your kidneys hurt please stop the hold and pee. You risk permanent damage and life on dialysis . 

Thank you, thank you next time I'm gonna stop holding it if my kidneys start to hurts and yes about ten minutes away I pee I needed to pee again, it happen because my bladder came tired and stressed for the effort of holding and after a holding I constanly pee every 10 or 15 minutes in the first hour and then I get desperate with only some drips of pee because my bladder is tired and stressed until the next day

16 hours ago, ValentinaRosas said:

Thank you, thank you next time I'm gonna stop holding it if my kidneys start to hurts and yes about ten minutes away I pee I needed to pee again, it happen because my bladder came tired and stressed for the effort of holding and after a holding I constanly pee every 10 or 15 minutes in the first hour and then I get desperate with only some drips of pee because my bladder is tired and stressed until the next day

You bladder may be tired, but it is also stretched out of shape and lacks the elasticity required to completely empty  until it contracts to its normal shape and size.

About a year ago I had a bladder/ prostate exam. It was the same as a pregnant woman getting a sonogram . I had to hold my pee until I was very full. They took the image. Then I emptied my bladder as best I could.  The tech took a second image ,It was actually  not empty. It did not feel empty. I forget how much urine remained, but it took a second attempt several minutes later to fully  empty my bladder .

This is why you need to go again soon after and it is legitimate  to add  a second pee in about ten minutes to your total .

Thanks  for sharing this story, @ValentinaRosas, it was great!
The only suggestion I have is to add some paragraphs to make it more easily readable.

On 11/6/2020 at 9:10 PM, wettingman said:

While there might some truth to this, your kidneys actually produce about 200ml of urine in a 15 minute timeframe provided you are well hydrated (such as drinking a lot because of a planned hold :)) (source), so adding that to your "total" does sound like cheating to me. 😉

Edited by Zedd3 (see edit history)

hey!! great story!!

it's always been a curiosity of mine... I'd love every woman to pee in a measurment jug to see how much pee she can hold 🙂 🙂 haah

however I did it myself too, not long ago.... actually I don't really remember all the day as you described, but I drank and hold for a while... not really super desperate... but I was pretty full, then I grab a measuring jug and peed in it... the result was a bit more than 3/4 of a litre.... maybe around 800 ml... not far from you 🙂 I can probably do a bit more next time, I want' actually to the limit.

thanks

123595238_1271651973210291_678752338902973074_n.jpg

The measurement can depend on many factors. When I did it myself for the 1st time, I was surprised me pee couldn't fit in a 1 litre bottle. My personal record was abt. 1300 ml. But once in a winter, after 30 minutes driving home, I became very desperate and I almost peed myself (which seemed impossible for me previuosly). I maganed to hold and peed in a bottle and there was only abt. 800 ml.

Wow! Great description @ValentinaRosas, I love how bravely you fought to get the accurate value for your maximum capacity,  

And 850 ml is a very respectable volume, congratulations!

On 11/6/2020 at 5:37 PM, Monique said:

Myself I've never measured my pee amount but now you've inspired me to try. It could be fun.

If you do try, please share with us the results, @Monique such experiments are always interesteng!

Wow, very dramatic, you sure did struggle on with everything you could muster! Very courageous going for a major hold while at work!!!

I love that you started talking to your pussy, trying to encourage her, I do that sometimes too! I know of course that it's the bladder sphincter doing the work, but I still think of it as being my pussy where it's all happening. It certainly feels that way!

I also loved how you were so turned on by your extreme desperation that you gave yourself an orgasm, and I can sooo relate to how once you'd had the orgasm, you absolutely could NOT hold on any longer, and started wetting. I also find that after a full baldder orgasm the urgency becomes much worse and I just have to pee or my control will start giving way.

Great story, thanks for sharing it!

On 11/7/2020 at 4:18 PM, Zedd3 said:

Thanks  for sharing this story, @ValentinaRosas, it was great!
The only suggestion I have is to add some paragraphs to make it more easily readable.

While there might some truth to this, your kidneys actually produce about 200ml of urine in a 15 minute timeframe provided you are well hydrated (such as drinking a lot because of a planned hold :)) (source), so adding that to your "total" does sound like cheating to me. 😉

200 ml of urine in 15 minutes seems exceedingly high. At that rate most people would need to pee every 45 minutes. Even an experienced holders  would be desperate in little more than an hour. The source you cite appears to be looking at the amount of fluid a person's body retains  rather than produce urine . I googled the question and the answer I got said it depends on the amount of fluid consumed , and weight of the person being measured. Normal output is 1-2 ml per kg. per hour. It says the urine output should me measured  at least every 4 hours. Obviously that would be impossible if output was 200ml every 15 minutes which is a whopping 800 ml per hour.  By this calculus I with my obese body of 240 pounds  converts to just under 109 kg X the higher number 2 = 218 ml per hour normally hydrated  not 15 minutes. That makes sense because in 4 hours  = 872 ml a very full bladder.

Granted the numbers for our purposes will be skewed high because we likely drank plenty of fluids. But 200ml in 15 minutes I doubt it. None of the tests were designed for people who hold it deliberately for fun.  I stand by my assessment, but accept there are likely other theories. I guess the only way to know is to test it out for ourselves. But to reduce the variables, it should be done without holding it to bursting. Just empty your bladder normally and measure it 15 minutes later. * Your results may vary and depend on your body size and weight and how much you drink. 

Totally random and unscientific. I had to pee when I posted this , so I emptied my bladder and 15 minutes later urinated into my measuring bottle. I am just normally hydrated and after 15 minutes I produced a barely measurable maybe 50 ml , definitely no more.  I really pushed to get that much out.  

Edited by wettingman
add calculation (see edit history)
On 11/11/2020 at 6:56 PM, wettingman said:

200 ml of urine in 15 minutes seems exceedingly high. At that rate most people would need to pee every 45 minutes. Even an experienced holders  would be desperate in little more than an hour. The source you cite appears to be looking at the amount of fluid a person's body retains  rather than produce urine . I googled the question and the answer I got said it depends on the amount of fluid consumed , and weight of the person being measured. Normal output is 1-2 ml per kg. per hour.

Your number is accurate for "normal" circumstances, which means drinking about 2L slowly over the duration of an entire day.
If you do holds like that (which would allow to hold for a relatively long time even after reaching fairly full state, so I can see the appeal), peeing again in 15 minutes after the hold would be fine and I'll trust your experience.

Personally I don't do that because it seems impractical. It requires too much time (likely a full day) and the experience can be easily ruined by any interruption (even something silly like needing to go #2).

If you instead drink a lot to speed up your hold, your urine production will ramp up significantly, the article I linked above quoted two numbers: "peak rate of urine production 778 +/- 39 ml per hour" and "humans may have a limited capacity to excrete fluid at rate in excess of approximately 900 ml/h" .
The subjects in their study actually drank even more than that, but couldn't produce pee fast enough, which could potentially be dangerous under some circumstances.

Spoiler

More details on my understanding, but bear in mind I'm not a medical professional, this is just what I learned from wiki/searching the web out of interest:

Your kidneys always produce a lot of urine, but before it is sent to your bladder, most of the water from the urine is reabsorbed back to your bloodstream and only a small amount of higher concentrated urine makes it out of the kidneys to the bladder. There is a hormone called vasopressin or ADH (anti-diuretic hormone) that does this.

When you get overhydrated, you stop producing ADH, but it is still in your bloodstream and it takes some time to disappear, maybe about 2 hours or so.
Once it's gone, the water from your urine is not reabsorbed and is instead sent straight to your bladder.
This explains the "breaking the seal" phenomenon when you can be out drinking for a couple hours not needing to pee, and once you do, you have to go every 30 minutes.
There is a medical condition where ADH is not produced or the kidneys aren't responding to it properly and people suffering from this condition actually pee about 20L per day, can easily get dehydrated and suffer from seisures (source).

When I plan to hold, I usually drink 300ml every 20 minutes for 2-3 hours (while peeing a couple times whenever I need), usually finishing work or watching a tv show, then start the hold (while keeping the drinking the same).
And you are right, the best I can do is about 1 hour and about 750 ml.
I'd be interested to have other people try this method if you are so inclined and let me know the results (time/volume; everyone is different aftter all and it would be nice to read about other people's experiences).

From reading this forum, I think that a lot of people drink a lot during a hold, sometimes even significantly more than 1L/hour, and I think that often leads to a situation where they can hold for a while because it takes time for ADH to disappear from your body and around the end of the hold is actually when their urine production is at its peak.
This is why my estimate for a "second pee 15 minutes after the first one" is so high, depending on the exact situation of your hold it might definitelly be different.

On 11/6/2020 at 9:45 AM, ValentinaRosas said:

Hi everyone again, It’s me Valentina with another story, during many years many people has ask me if I had do a measurement of my bladder capacity and how much it is, even myself I had asked so finally I decided to check it. So, here’s the adventure…

It all stared at about 12 midday when I was thinking about it, so I say to myself: “well, let’s do it”. At that time I had a little bit desires of pee that has just started then I decided to star by filling fast my bladder and two hours before finishing my turn on the work at maybe 1:00 pm I began to drink about 1 liter from water and I just waited the two hours left to finish working, after that time at 3:00 pm finally my exit time has arrived and after those two hours with the 1 liter on my body my bladder filled considerably, so the first thing I made after my work exit I went to a grocery store near the office and  bought a 1 liter and 750 milliliters coke and start drinking it as fast as I was able, after buying my big size coke I came back to my office building and I got on my car and started driving to the downtown, there I quickly bought a measurement glass of 1liter and 500 milliliters it was the most precise I could find. When I pay the measurement glass I had drunk maybe 1 liter from my 1.750 liter coke so there was only about the 750 milliliters on the bottle coke, so I hurriedly got again on my car because I was already desperate trying to fight with my pee needing. So it was two hours with one liter of water and then when I bought my coke it was about 1 hour of going to downtown and buying the measurement glass because you know that in downtown there are always a lot of people and then it was about 1 hour and 20 minutes from downtown to my house and that was because there was no much traffic and because I drove a little bit fast cause I was already desperate and I wanted to get home the most soon possible. When I finally came home at about 5:30 pm, I had finished all my coke and at that point I was really full bladder and really desperate so I quickly parked my car, opened the door and got inside home, I put the measurement glass on the table and I put on my favorite romantic novel with many sexy and erotic scenes and I just take out all my clothes; my office secretary black coat, my blouse inside my coat, my skirt, my silk pantyhose, my heel shoes, my panties, my bra, my rings, my earrings, my necklaces, my bracelets ALL, so I was completely and fully naked and barefoot and I just sat down on my sofa and started seeing my novel while I was desperately dancing, squirming and rubbing hard my pussy, I really really fucking needed to urine, My bladder was about to explode but I just kept fighting with my pee needing, as desperate as I was I didn’t last much to get to the limits of my limits of my resistance so I move away the sofa and I brought the measurement glass while I was trying to hold it a little bit more, so It was me in front of my TV dancing, squirming, Jumping, bending and crouching down and straightening again, walking from here to there and from there to here with my legs tight closed, crossing and un crossing my legs and constantly rubbing and pressing down my vulva, all the muscles of my body were tense and constantly were clenching my fists, my toes and even my teeth, I was sweating, holding breathe and gulping saliva, I constantly was closing and opening my eyes in a hurriedly way making a gesture of torture and of that I was really making force, My bladder was really painful like I just couldn’t be completely straight because of my hurting belly, my pussy was really itching and really painful kind of burning, it was really burning and I couldn’t be a second without rubbing it and pressing it down with my hand I squeezed my vulva labia to close them over my pee hole, I was trying ALL to keep my urine inside me and not let it to come, so I start talking to my pussy on loud voice saying her to hold on and not to give in, not to let the pee to came out and just to resist, but I was really impossible my kidneys started to hurt but I didn’t wanted to give up so I started to scream out to my pussy: “no, no, hold on, hold on fucking pussy, just wait, wait pussy please don’t pee fucking pussy can you not wait?”. But I just couldn’t stand the pain and the burning anymore so a great but great spurt of warm urine came out from my pussy so I freaked out because I didn’t wanted to lost any drips of pee for measurement all, so there was where I knew I was time to pee because I was about to involuntary release my bladder so I quickly got close the measurement glass I squad down and joined to my vagina and Finally pee, I really was pissing with a great force and a great speed, I wish you could hear the hissing of my great stream of pee hitting the glass, so after about 40 seconds of peeing I drained all my bladder and all my pee feeling the great pleasure you know, so the measurement glass said it was 875 milliliters of pee almost a liter so I feel proud about me for my strong bladder and I really get happy, It was the fist time I measurement my bladder capacity so I decided to do a second pee measurement to make a more exact number so I left my bladder to rest all the evening and all the night, when I peed It was close to 6:00 pm, so after I slept all night and wake up on the next day I took a shower and dress up to my work, after getting out of my home I drank two glasses of milk and two glasses of orange juice at about 7:05 am, so I got on my car and drove to my work there I drank 3 cups of coffee for every cups of coffee my boss asked me, so when It was about 10:30 in the morning and I had drunk 6 cups of coffee so at that time I was again as desperate as I was when I got home the day before so I was sweating and dancing on my desk, my work mates asked me a lot of times if I was okay, if I was sick why do I was sweating if it was not hot (so it’s November) and I just say them moving my head above to down and from down to above  that means yes trying to not speak because it would be clearly visible that I was making force, before getting to the female bathroom of the company my boss called me to go so I went to his office and although I tried my best I couldn’t avoid dancing and squirming, so when he noticed my dancing and my sweating he asked me if I was okay I tried my best voice but It was clearly that I was making force so when all this was happening a bladder spam hit me and I had to super tight closed my legs to not pee in front of him so I scream him I needed to go to the bath and say him It was things of women so I ran away back to my desk I took a bag were the measurement glass was hidden and I desperate ran to the bathroom because I was about to pee in front of the office and when I get it I went to the last bathroom stall which it’s the most spacious because it’s from disable people (Hope this word be the correct, I’m not sure remember Spanish speaker) so I take all my lower clothes my skirt, my panties, my silk pantyhose and my heel shoes, I took out my coat and I unbutton my blouse letting my bra and my boobs outside I was really dancing and my pussy was burning once more, I tried to hold the most possible so I kept rubbing my pussy and trying my best to not pee but it was so hard, so I started to fingering my clit and rubbing my breast inside my bra when I got to the orgasm it felt so good it was a climax orgasm and five seconds after my orgasm I gush of urine I couldn’t stop came out from my burning pussy and hit out the floor so I take out the measurement glass from the bag, I press it on my crotch, squad and started peeing, with one hand I was holding the glass and with the another I was rubbing one of my breast, so I finally peed and when I finished It was 820 milliliters very close to my last number so It means that my maximum pee holding it over 800 milliliters when I finished I empty the glass on the toilet, I hide I again and I deeply sighed in a way of relief, I dress up again and went back to the office with no sign of what has happened, I made a story to my boss that I had a vaginal infection and cystitis (which it’s not true) so he believed me and order me to go home and take the day.

Beautiful story thank you.

19 hours ago, Zedd3 said:

Your kidneys always produce a lot of urine, but before it is sent to your bladder, most of the water from the urine is reabsorbed back to your bloodstream and only a small amount of higher concentrated urine makes it out of the kidneys to the bladder. There is a hormone called vasopressin or ADH (anti-diuretic hormone) that does this.

When you get overhydrated, you stop producing ADH, but it is still in your bloodstream and it takes some time to disappear, maybe about 2 hours or so.
Once it's gone, the water from your urine is not reabsorbed and is instead sent straight to your bladder.
This explains the "breaking the seal" phenomenon when you can be out drinking for a couple hours not needing to pee, and once you do, you have to go every 30 minutes.
There is a medical condition where ADH is not produced or the kidneys aren't responding to it properly and people suffering from this condition actually pee about 20L per day, can easily get dehydrated and suffer from seisures (source).

Thank you for your in depth research on this and teaching this old guy something. What you said about producing 200ml in 15 minutes makes some sense. I never heard of ADH antidiuretic hormone and  its presence explained  the jump in urine output after a couple of hours .

I never used the rapid desperation technique. It seems to take just as long drinking and urinating as needed, before beginning the hold.  However , I realize you can do this while otherwise engaged.

I really enjoy the slow buildup and long period of discomfort because of the fullness of my bladder. Of course it eventually becomes painful,  but rapid desperation tends to take you straight to pain. The pain part is much less enjoyable.  I do increase my fluid intake so it doesn't take all day though. I drink the 2 liters within an hour , but hold from the get go.

So we are both right in different circumstances.  With my method of desperation the lack of ADH is not a factor, so urine output will not suddenly jump.

You also had an interesting explanation of breaking the seal. I knew it happened, but couldn't understand why.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2020 at 7:08 PM, ValentinaRosas said:

Now I understand why I feel such an urge to urinate every 10 minutes after holding up. In fact, I like that feeling of needing to go every 10 minutes. Your stories are great.