Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Such a great story! 

Especially in the first part I was able to really sympathize with Eloise, it could have also been be a chapter straight out of a good book. The emotions of Eloise whilst coming to a new place were described very realistically, which I absolutely loved.

Certainly one of the best written stories I've read on here - I'm truly eager to read the next chapters :)

Chapter 5: Cost of Composure

“We lost one” The same woman said, a hint of nervousness in her voice for the first time as she spoke into the dimly lit room once again.

“A member of Iron house?” came the perfectly calm reply.

“I’m afraid so. It was the one that was dosed instead of the first year.”

“A feat to last as long as she had given the circumstances.” Came the impressed sounding reply, the first sign of emotion from the woman standing at her bookshelf.

“The device recorded a volume above her previous record, suggesting that despite the lack of holds she has done recently and today’s events, she may be a good candidate.”

“Even though so many are beating her?”

“Its true many students are out holding her in length, but I doubt many will reach the same volume. I still think it’s worth keeping her in the running even though she didn’t make the 150 hour mark that we expected her too.”

“Good, I didn’t put her with the others in Iron house for nothing...”

That Night Eloise couldn’t help but dream about what she had seen, images of Lucy’s accident plaquing her dreams as the events of the day played themselves out again and again. A mix of guilt and fascination fuelling the dreams of the sometimes even larger than life accident she had witnessed. Again and again the desperate Lucy would plead or beg with her to let her use a toilet, asking her why she hadn’t said anything about the diuretics in the beer she had drunk. Yet each time Eloise stayed silent, her heart beating rapidly as she watched it unfold one more time, each wetting more exciting that the last, the anticipation making her hunger for the moment of loss.

Now she found herself under a giant Lucy, her booming voice calling to her.

“Is this what you wanted, is that what you hoped for” She said, before the giant woman let lose a torrent of liquid above her as it fell towards her in slow motion. Eloise almost cried out raising her hands above her face before the gigantic droplets hit her.

“Hhhye huuu…what?” Eloise jolted awake, her hair matted to her face with sweat as she felt her clothes sticking to her.

“What the fuck was that” she whispered to herself, the memories of the dreams not fading away as they usually did. Blinking her eyes a few times she adjusted back to the real world, still slightly weirded out by the dreams as her heart beat in her chest.

As they sat around the table that morning the tension in the room was palpable, the women around her unable to stop the occasional grunt or groan escape their lips while easting their cereal. An otherwise ordinary task that seemed to be causing a ludicrous level of exertion for her house mates. Their bladders had truly been pushed to their maximum capacity, a fact that now one of them had lost control was starting to sink in. But despite that, it seemed none of them were making any moves to make life easier for themselves. Their training, pride and infallible belief in themselves overriding any rational thoughts, even as they winced in discomfort.

Unable to take the silence Eloise tried to think of something to say, the constant tapping of Summers and Julia’s feet on the vinyl floor making it more difficult. “So what are you guys planning on doing today?” She asked.

“Not sure” Lucy said, her legs still but shoulders sagged. It was clear to everyone she was feeling down about what had happened, it would probably be worth thinking of something to do together to cheer her up Eloise thought to herself.

“I’ve got to prepare for the gymnastics performance tomorrow. So I will be at the gym all afternoon.” Zara said before noisily slurping her milk from her spoon. “Yeah im going with her to see if I can help” Vanessa added before taking a large sip of orange juice. The only one other than Eloise to have a large drink on the table as well.

Wait, Zara was still planning on doing her routine? Eloise couldn’t imagine what it must feel like or the strength it must take to do it without exploding everywhere. If that simple twist had been enough to cause her discomfort yesterday, what must a flip through the air do. But there it was again, the sense of anticipation or excitement to know these women’s limits.

“I have work” Summer said matter of factly, standing slowly to place her bowl in the sink. Her tight black work trousers clearly digging into her bladder. The zip partially undone at the top as they struggled to accommodate her bladders size.

“Im heading to the library, going to see if I can get some more….” Julia winced visibly, her eyes closing and lips pursing as she stifled a groan. “More prep in for the test” She finished, her voice wavering.

“Mind if I come with you?” Eloise asked, “I think I should probably start on that reading list”

“Sure thing. Will be nice to have some company.” Julia replied.

“What about you guys?” She asked, looking at Kay and Allie who sat cross legged on the sofa next to them. Their dangling feet wiggling as almost a mirror image of one another.

“Not sure” Kay replied, “Might order a pizza later.”

“Not really an activity.” Allie joked. “But no I don’t have any real plans either. I do have to do my laundry though”

“Since we don’t have any plans, why don’t we all go out for lunch?” Vanessa suggested to the room.

“No fair!” Summer said, sliding her water bottle into her work bag.

“Your place serves food right, any chance you can get a break to join us for a bit if we come to you?” Allie asked.

“Oh maybe!” Summer said happily.

“Can we make it brunch rather than Lunch. I don’t want to be too late to the gym.” Zara said.

“Sure thing” Vanessa agreed, none of the others voicing a concern.

“Anyway I have got to get to work, text me the details” Summer said, slinging her bag over her shoulder and wincing slightly as it made contact with her abdomen. Despite hitting her in the back, it seemed that any pressure anywhere caused her more discomfort.

“We told Summer 11 and its five past.” Lucy said as they walked up the road. Now unencumbered, her movements had returned to a more normal pace. But with the others still struggling they were walking considerably slower than they had been before today. Not that Eloise could blame them as she walked beside them, occasionally sneaking glances at their mammoth bladders that continued to fascinate her. Academically she had read about super holders, but until now she had never met anyone who came close to the medical oddities or extreme cases in those texts. Thinking back to what Allie had said some days ago, it was really no surprise that companies would be head hunting her house mates if they were capable of such feats.

“Its just 5 minutes” Kay said, her face a little more red than usual.

“If Julia hadn’t forgotten her work book and gone back for it we might have made it on time.” Vanessa said, slightly annoyed.

“I’m sorry I was a little distracted.” Julia admitted, a hand deep in the pockets of her tightly fitting trousers and making Eloise wonder if she was actually holding herself as the group walked along.

“That only took like 2 minutes anyway” Allie responded, siding with Julia. “It was Zara on the phone before we left.” She finished, pointing the finger at yet another of the group. The tensions flaring as they each battled their own bodies which were clearly causing them more than a little irritation or short temper.

“Guys its fine, I am sure Summer will understand.” Eloise said, trying to broker a truce but only succeeding in causing a now awkward silence between them all as they continued walking uneasily. The only sounds the heavy breathing and panting of her bloated housemates, added to by the occasional groan and grimace as pulses raced through their full bodies.

As they walked through the campus and approached the coffee shop Eloise was becoming aware of a number of looks from those they passed. Passers-by watching the parade of desperate women, some with envy of their skills and others with jealousy that made them want to see them all reach their final limits. Although a couple seemed to be sporting similar bulges, their own faces wracked with desperation and pain. It seemed that her house mates were not the only ones still holding and suffering for it, the universities prowess making many more push themselves to their absolute limits.

Entering the coffee shop they found themselves a large table, her friends grunting as they forced themselves to sit down. Visibly sighing and taking a few moments to recover from their walk, some resting a hand on or giving their crotch a little squeeze for the extra reassurance. It was clear they were all at their wits end.

“Hey guys, I couldn’t get a break right now but I will be with you in like 15 minutes.” Summer said, approaching the table and standing with her legs tightly crossed. The pose doing nothing to hide her bladders prominence.

“Do you want us to wait for you?” Eloise asked, trying to look her friend in the eyes and not just stare at her abdomen.

“No, if we order now it will probably take 10 – 15 minutes anyway which should be when I get a break.”

“Ok that sounds good.” Eloise replied.

“What can I get for you?” Summer said, giving her best customer service smile. But the twitching at the edges of her smile combined with the furrowing in her brow somewhat broke the surface level of composure she was displaying.

“Can I get the chilli Jacket potato” Eloise replied, going for a slightly heavier lunch to get her energy up for a long night of studying.

“Sure thing and to dr…drink?”

“I’ll have a black tea if you do that?”

“Ok, whose next?” Summer said, her pencil finishing Eloise’s order as she looked up expecting for someone to speak. But instead it seemed they were all to preoccupied, their eyes staring down at the menu’s but none of them taking anything in. Summer herself was standing waiting, her thighs rubbing against each other as she tried to look as composed as possible.

“Julia?” She asked, the direct question snapping the black-haired woman out of it.

“Im sorry, im not really hungry now I think about it.” She said shifting uncomfortably.

“Come on, I thought we were eating together, I convinced my boss to let me give you guys a discount.” Summer said, clearly a little annoyed.

“Ok, I think I will just have a cheese and tomato panini” She said, choosing a lighter option from the menu.

“Yeah that sounds good” A couple of the others joined in and soon the orders were taken.

About 15 minutes later a slightly stressed looking Summer brough over the tables food and joined them as they began to eat, making small talk and mainly listening to Zara talk about her performance tomorrow. Eloise was taken aback by how she spoke, sounding either oblivious of her current condition or possessing a superhuman willpower that would allow her to perform her ordinarily taxing routine with a full bladder. Either way Eloise was not going to miss it tomorrow.

She was also happy to see that despite the tumultuous start to lunch things seemed to have calmed down a little. Their desperation still obvious but they were at least talking to each other.

“Summer, breaks over” A older woman announced to her from the till about an hour later. The blonde letting out a loud sigh as she stood uneasily, pressing her legs together tightly before grabbing up the plates they had eaten from and walking back towards the shop front.

“Yeah I should probably head off to the gym.” Zara said, adjusting herself in her seat slightly.

“And I guess we should go to the Library?” Eloise added in the direction of Julia who had once again been far more quiet than was usual for even her. Getting a nod she stood up quickly, looking over at Julia who seemed to be having second thoughts about standing. Her hand resting on the table for a moment as she remained firmly in her seat, before finally and with a loud grunt she pushed herself up from it. Her eyes scrunching closed and lips pursing together to stop any more noises escaping.

Arriving at the library Eloise was impressed by the sheer size of it. The old brickwork building at least six stories high, busts and statues adorning the outside of the classic building. Since moving to England she had missed the old European architecture that she had grown to consider normal to her home, the large town she grew up in was full of the French equivalent. Just looking at it made her heart feel a little fuller, a little closer to home.

“This place looks amazing!” she said,

“You haven’t seen the inside” Julia smiled, a hand once again deep in her pocket as the pair walked slowly along.

But she was right, entering the front door they found themselves in a large dome roofed section, sunlight beaming down through the centre, with the floors of books above them.

“So we should probably start on the fourth floor, its where a lot of the main study books you will need for first year are. The place uses the dewy decimal system, so if you go up to one of the computers you can search for books by name and they will give you the number. Then just follow the numbers to the right area.”

“Ok thank you!” Eloise said, glancing over at the computers.

“Uh…” Julia groaned again, bending over where she stood. “Lets take the lift to the sixth and I’ll point out a couple of books that might be useful.”

“Sure thing.”

“I used that a lot in first year” Julia said, pausing and taking out another book. Putting it into the heavily ladened arms of Eloise who was starting to struggle with the weight. The dozen books from the reading list and Julia’s recommendations feeling like a lead weight.

“I….uh……uh” Julia suddenly breathed out heavily, doubling over slightly again.

“Are you ok?”

“Yeah I am fine”, Julia said panting slightly. Bracing herself on a book case for a moment she seemed to regain her composure as she stared at the floor.

“I think that should do for now, why...why don’t we find somewhere to sit and study.”

Taking faltering steps for differing reasons the duo walked around the book cases and to a small desk and chairs situated near the corner of the building. A secluded and quiet spot for them to study with no distractions.

Sitting down Julia grimaced as her rear met the seat, the change of posture not helping the full woman’s bladder. But despite this, a moment later she pulled a large 6 pack of energy drinks from her bag and placed them on the table. Pulling the first one out and cracking it open and beginning to sip from it. Taking a seat next to her Eloise could already see her friends legs beginning to vibrate under the desk. Julia’s left hand resting on her thigh as it moved up and down at a breakneck pace.

It was difficult to concentrate with her friend moving so erratically next to her, occasionally gasping or grunting, but somehow Eloise managed to get pulled into her studying. Taking notes on the history and world cultures of Urology. It was a fascinating subject that really captured her interest, she had always been interested in how different people and cultures viewed it. She couldn’t help but smile sub-consciously as she took her notes, she was living her dream of being at one of the most prestigious universities and learning about something she truly loved. What more could she have wished for!

She stayed in this revere for hours, although to her they felt like minutes. Her mind completely occupied by her studying, until a loud groan caught her attention. Somehow, she had almost forgotten about her friend sitting next to her, but as she looked over she could see Julia doubled over in her seat. Her eyes were closed and she was bent over so far her head was almost making contact with the desk. Beads of sweat were forming and running down the sides of her pale face, falling onto the notebook she had beneath her.

“ooohhhh” She groaned again, her body shaking violently and causing her glasses to slip from her face and clunk onto the desk. The close proximity of her face probably saving them from any damage. The loud noise making Julia open her eyes and straighten slightly. A shaky hand reaching for her glasses and putting them back on.

“Are you sure your ok?” Eloise asked again even though it was clear she wasn’t.

“why does it have to be so hot in here. Its making me sweat and my glasses keep sliding down my nose.” Julia responded, ignoring the real point of the question. Even opening another energy drink and taking a sip, it seemed like the more of them she drank the quicker she drank. A vicious circle that Eloise was sure wasn’t helping her, because the room wasn’t hot in the slightest. In fact Eloise she could feel a distinct chill in the area, the old building apparently not having much in the way of heating.

But after watching her friend try to go back to studying she did the same, occasionally glancing at Julia who was now breathing loudly through her nose. The constant unerring noise coming from her making it slightly harder than before to concentrate.

But soon the heavy breathing stopped from her nose and looking over Eloise could see Julia biting the hemline to her shirt as she pulled it up in anguish, her legs continuing to jig ferociously where she sat. The nervous behaviour pulling her top up and revealing her massively distended bladder that seemed to be shaking on its own. Pulses and ripples racing across the surface of her skin and flapping the fabric of her shirt. The hem line of her Khaki trousers pressing viciously into it, a thick and painful red line easy to see on her white skin.

But somehow it seemed the woman sat next to her was able to push the thoughts of desperation from her mind and take notes from the book she was reading. A task that Eloise was unsure she would be able to in similar circumstances. Even now she could feel a distinct fullness in her own bladder having not relieved herself since the morning. Although as she thought about it she realised she hadn’t drunk that much, her water bottle only half empty.

Taking a long sip from her bottle she Eloise noticed Julia’s frantic movements stop for a moment, the black haired woman’s her eyes widening as she let out a couple of deep rapid breaths. Another pulse raced around her body as she let out short pained breaths.

“Oh…” Julia said quietly as if she was surprised by something, her eyes still wide and twitching for a moment before a loud splattering noise drew the attention of Eloise.

A waterfall of pee was draining off every side of the fabric chair that glistened brightly as Julia began to wet herself. A loud hissing noise escaping as what must have been a heavily pressurised stream burst through her defences, spraying noisily into her pants and instantly saturating them. The navy material hiding much of the damage, but the backs of her legs becoming obviously wet. Streams rained from where her knees bent over the chairs while a wide waterfall fell from behind her and off the back of the chair. A large puddle instantly forming under her as she gazed forwards, her eyes still twitching but not changing any emotion.

Eloise couldn’t believe what she was seeing, Julia was completely wetting herself in the library. Despite the copious signs of desperation through the day and even the last couple of days, the sudden loss and lack of emotion had caught her by surprise. As was the size of the slightly yellow puddle, a faint sweet small emanating from Julia’s piss that she could only assume was the effect of the can after can of energy drinks Julia had forced into her still emptying bladder.

For more than three minutes pee rained down off the chair, the ever-expanding puddle spreading out in all directions from the chair on the level and waxed floor. The chair itself was completely sodden as were her trousers and shoes. Urine pooled against her skin, racing down her legs and overflowing her converse shoes, the light grey turning a saturated dark grey all over as even the shoe laces seemed to be soaking up Julia’s accident.

Finally the loud splattering streams had finished, the quiet drips from the chair the only sound in their corner of the library. A silence that seemed to last forever came over them, Julia still staring forwards in disbelief, like a deer in the headlights of a car.

“I….I thought I could hold it.” Julia said, her eyes blinking as she finally moved her head to look down at her saturated trousers and the puddle beneath her. “I haven’t lost control like this since…. I cant believe I just wet myself.” She said, her shoulders sagging as her body started to unwind itself from the knots she had tied it in to keep her bladder contained.

“I….” Eloise said, at a loss for words, still staring at the mesmerising drops of Julia’s pee as they splashed into the giant puddle. Ripples radiating out in a symmetrical pattern as her puddle continued to spread.

“I need to go and get changed.” Julia said standing, a sudden loud splattering noise making Eloise wince slightly as the pee caught between her friends legs fell to join the rest of it on the floor.

The walk back was quiet, Eloise could tell Julia was embarrassed and didn’t want to talk about it. If it had been anyone else they might have gotten away with no one noticing. But given the sudden disappearance of the giant bulge sticking out of her, she was sure the others in her house would all realise what had happened when they saw her, even if they didn’t see the mess she had made of her clothes. Even now as they approached the house drips were still falling from Julia’s clothes, such was the amount they had tried to absorb.

She was right though, the others had all been shocked to see her in such a state. Many of them in the hallway chatting when the wet Julia had returned moments after Zara and Vanessa. It was clear they were shocked and a little shaken by another of the house losing control of their body, but neither said anything. Assuming like Eloise that silence was the best option, for Julia’s sake they were pretending that nothing had happened. But something most certainly had.

The morning sun was barely above the horizon and her room was still largely shrouded in darkness when Eloise woke the next day. Most of the time if she woke this early she would fall back to sleep, but for some reason the last few days she had been waking with an immense sense of excitement about what the day would bring. Maybe that was just what being at university was like.

Getting up she turned on her laptop, browsing social media and checking the university news. It seemed like despite not having classes everything else was carrying on like normal at the university. The only thing that caught her eye was a headline saying they were currently investigating a possible water leak on the sixth floor of the library and that electronics in a certain corner were disabled for safety.

Hearing slow and heavy footsteps walk past her room and the clunk of the door she figured it was probably time to get some breakfast. Walking towards the kitchen a few minutes later she could already hear the soft grunts and groans emanating from two of her housemates. Vanessa was stood by the counter making some toast as she bounced on double crossed legs. Her long muscular legs allowing her the strange added benefit of tying themselves in multiple knots. The mundane task of buttering her toast causing her to breath heavily and grunt with exertion from time to time.

At the Table Summer was doing something similar, leaning back in her chair to give her giant bladder extra room. The force of her vibrating legs causing her entire body to shake as she tried to spoon cereal into her mouth from a great distance. Drops of milk falling from the shaking spoon that she was staring at intently, using all of her brain power to try and guide it to her mouth without losing its contents all over the table or herself. Every few seconds that passed she would shiver strongly, a grunt escaping twitching mouth as her overburdened bladder made its presence known.   

“Hey, how are you guys doing?” Eloise asked, a greeting but also hoping for a little bit more.

“Morning” Vanessa said, grimacing slightly as she twisted to greet her.

“Hi, im doing good thanks.” Summer said, her sweaty and twitching face suggesting the opposite.

“Good.” Eloise smiled, slightly saddened by the short replied but given the energy it must me taking them both to contain their bladders she couldn’t really fault them for not being talkative.

“Was it Zara that just left, she nervous about later?”

“No I don’t think so.” Summer replied.

“Although she might need to be.” Vanessa added casually.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, come on im not the only one to notice how much trouble she is having sitting still let alone jumping around.”

“Vanessa!” Summer said, surprised. “Like you can say anything” she added.

“What! Look we all need to go and im not saying I would be able to hold it doing her routine either. but I know the rest of us can control ourselves until the main block opens up.”

Just looking at the pair of them squirming even as they talked about it made Eloise start to doubt that sentence. Although they had held it far longer than anything, she would have thought possible. So despite their clear signs of desperation, perhaps their confidence was well founded.

“I would have thought the same about Julia and Lucy thought.” Summer said quietly, her friend’s accidents clearly playing on her mind as another powerful pulse or shiver seemed to race around her body.

“What about me?” Julia said, walking into the kitchen to join them. A heavy bag on her shoulder and giant coffee cup in her hand that she emptied the dregs from and began to make a fresh batch.

“Oh, we were just wondering If you and Lucy were coming to Zara’s performance later.” Vanessa said quickly as she turned around, her face grimacing once again and reminding Eloise of Zara the day before. Vanessas skin flushing red either from exertion or from almost being caught talking about Julia’s accident. While they might have all been open and talked about their need to pee earlier in the week, their friend’s loss of control still seemed to be a possible sore spot for them. Unsurprising given their status around the campus as some of the best holders.

“Oh yeah sure, I wouldn’t miss it!” Julia said happily, fishing out two six packs of energy drinks and sliding them into her bag along with two large water bottles and the coffee cup. It seemed that despite her accident just a few hours earlier, the black-haired woman was taking no note of it. Going straight back to drinking copious amounts of liquid and making Eloise wonder if it had even had any impact on her. Lucy for her part had seemed dejected since her accident, although being the first may have only increased the humiliation she felt.

“Im going to head to the Library again and then will meet up with you guys there.” Julia said, zipping up her bag.

Behind them the front door opened loudly, hurried footsteps approaching them.

“Guys!” An out of breath Zara said, leaning heavily on the doorframe with her hand as she doubled over. Panting heavily she tried to catch her breath, her chest and entire body heaving up and down as she groaned and scrunched up her face from discomfort. But given what Eloise was seeing it was really no wonder she was so uncomfortable.

Now dressed in a skin tight leotard Zara’s bladder bulge seemed to have grown several inches. The heavy growth in her abdomen making it look like she had put on at least 20 pounds, the expanding organ now almost shrink wrapped by the lycra gym wear that must have been torture on her. The stylishly tie dye and ordinarily tight-fitting clothes stretched to their limits and pressing against her mercilessly.

“Does anyone have any idea how to use this?” she asked, shakily holding up and old cassette tape.

“What?” Vanessa asked, Eloise noticing her friends eyes glancing every few seconds at the pronounced bladder bulge on their mutual housemate. At least it wasn’t just her, although it was definitely hard to miss.

“The stupid sound system doesn’t work with my phone. The only option is this thing.”

“You hadn’t tried using the sound system till right now?” Summer asked.

“No, now can someone please tell me they know how to put music on this thing?”

“I do” Eloise said, for some reason holding her hand up slightly.

“Awesome, you are my new best friend now please we have like 4 hours!” Zara pleaded.

“Sure thing, we just have to find a track player. They might have one in the computer labs?”

“Those are in the teaching blocks” Vanessa pointed out.

“Fuck!” Zara swore loudly, curtsying slightly and pressing her now crossed thighs slightly harder against each other.

“The might be one in the Library” Julia said.

“Ok lets go!” Zara said, turning and storming off towards the front door with a surprising turn of speed given her current situation.

Grabbing her coat on the way past her room the pair of them soon made it to the library and with the help of a slightly bemused looking receptionist pointed them towards the room they needed. With the help of Eloise and a couple of youtube videos they managed to convert her music track from her phone, onto a computer, onto a cd and then finally onto the cassette. A lengthy process that saw the gymnast vibrate around the room as she waited impatiently for it to finish up.

Now with the cassette in hand they rushed back over to the gym with a little over an hour before the start of the competition. Moving to the booth they handed the girl behind the sound system the cassette and a few moments later they could both breath in relief as Zara’s song started playing over the gym speakers.

“Thank god” Zara said, doubling over and putting a hand on her thigh she breathed out heavily.

“Oooh does someone need to pee” A mocking tone came from behind them.

“I should have guessed you would be here Bethany” Zara said, her eyes narrowing.

“Looks like someone could use a bathroom. You look positively bursting” The leggy blonde said gleefully.

“Well, looks like someone isn’t capable of holding it at all. I bet you scurried off somewhere to pee like a little child. How many times have you gone, four, five?” Zara said, a new fire burning in her eyes.

“Hmmmf” Bethany scoffed, dismissing the claims but it was clear to Eloise that Zara had hit a chord.

“It doesn’t matter…I’ve just been focused on winning this contest, something im sure you wont be doing looking like that” She said, pointing at Zara’s bulging bladder.

“I will win this and keep control of my bladder.” Zara shot back, the pair of them trading insults and making Eloise feel a little awkward.

“Really, well remember to stay hydrated” Bethany said, a smirk on her face as she grabbed her water bottle and held it above her mouth. Squeezing it she noisily drank the water as it squirted into her mouth, an audible rushing noise making the edges of Zara’s eyes twitch and her foot begin to fidget despite her best efforts to remain still.

Finishing her bottle Zara’s apparent rival smirked again. “Looking a little hot and bothered there Za-za”

“Just make sure you remember to pee before you start, that looked like a lot of water for someone like you.” Zara said, stuttering slightly but the comment making Bethany narrow her eyes. The two fierce competitors locking eyes for a few moments before Bethany turned and walked away, flicking her hair over her shoulder.  

“What was that about?” Eloise asked.

“Oh its just her. She is just upset because we use to be in the same leagues in most things in first year. But I’ve progressed and she is still stuck down at the bottom, I’ve even heard she failed the end of year 2 test and had to get remedial catch up lectures to help her.”

“Is that all it is?” Eloise asked, their rivalry seemingly too big for just that.

“Yeah, as far as I know anyway. I cant think of anything else.” Zara said shrugging.

A buzz from her pocket made Eloise pull out her phone and as she opened the text message from Summer her heart skipped a beat.

“Hey Eloise. Sorry to ask you but are you at home, would you be able to bring me some new trousers to the coffee shop.”

Had she wet herself at work? A strange sense of sadness and missing out swept over her, making Eloise realise she had apparently been looking forward to seeing her friends hold on as much as possible. Now to have missed the final hours of Summers struggle she felt like she had lost an opportunity to witness something amazing.

“What wrong?” Zara asked.

“Oh…nothing. Sorry Summers just asked me to grab something for her.”

“She is always forgetting something.” Zara smiled.

“Yeah, are you going to be ok here?” Eloise asked

“Yeah, I’ll be fine now, thanks.”

luckily the gym wasn’t too far away from the house and less than 15 minutes later Eloise was walking up the road carrying a pair of her housemates work trousers in a small bag.  Her heart starting to beat faster the closer she got to the coffee shop and as she walked in she couldn’t help but look around for any signs of Summers accident. It had to have been over 20 minutes ago, but maybe there would be a wet floor sign, a mop and bucket, something.

But as she looked around she was happy to see that while there was no sign of an accident, it was because Summer was still holding. Her friend currently tending to a table, her massive bladder bulge and shaking legs indicating that Eloise had in fact not missed anything.

Looking up Summer caught sight of her, giving a weak wave and half-hearted smile the blonde pointed towards the staff only door that she was then led through.

“Here you go, everything ok?” Eloise asked, now wondering why her friend had asked for spare trousers.

“Yeah” Summer said breathlessly, her legs continuing to walk on the spot as she stood there. “The stupid button popped off” she said and looking down at the waist of her trousers it was no surprise given how much her bladder was poking out of her. “Had to use a safety pin, but I didn’t know if it would hold up either. You are a life saver”

“No problem, you want me to wait for your shift to be over. Can head up to the gym together?” Eloise offered.

“Yeah that sounds nice. Should only be about 30 minutes, I’ll get you a free tea while you wait. It’s the least I can do…but if you wouldn’t mind?” Summer said, her hands holding up her unbuckled trousers.

“Yeah sorry” Eloise said, leaving her friend to get changed.

A couple of minutes later Summer reappeared, her face much redder than it had been, her lips pursed as she looked like she was trying even harder not to let out a groan as she walked by. The new trousers apparently slightly tighter than the last and given the fraying fabric they were only just holding on too.

Sipping her tea she watched Summer serve the tables for the next 25 minutes, each moment that passed making her look more and more desperate. She would try her best when serving the customers to act normal, but she was so far past normal it was impossible to hide it from them. Whenever she thought she was out of sight she would grab her crotch, squeezing it in a vice like grip as she held on for dear life. Her frantic typing and distracted serving leading to more than a couple of errors that she would have to painstakingly correct. Her attention and brainpower being taken away from her hold and put back where it should have been and correctly serving the customers.

But despite appearances of being moments from exploding all over the shop Summer managed to make it to the end of her shift 40 minutes later. Disappearing hurriedly into the staff room once again, the swinging door revealing just enough of the room that Eloise peeked her start to desperately dance around the room with both her hands buried in her crotch for a few moments before is closed.

Re-emerging summer was suddenly dressed in a light blue polo dress, although the typical thin waistband was currently being pushed out and turning the straight edged dress into something else entirely. The short length of it being made even shorter by the extra size of her bladder as the form fitting dress was forced to go around the large addition to her abdomen.

“Should we go, don’t want to be late?” Summer said uneasily, her exposed knees knocking together where she stood.

Meeting up with the others they had all taken their seats in one of the large metal stands that had been built for spectators. Heavy base music filled the air as the gymnasts stretched and prepared on the large floor mat, the group of them waving at Zara as she awkwardly stretched. Eloise hoping her housemate wouldn’t hurt herself by doing her routine while that full of liquid.

Thankfully she didn’t have long to wait, Zara was the third contestant up for her event in the bar vault. She was following her rival Bethany who had managed to score an impressive 32/40. Her tight corkscrew jump off the springboard pleasing the crowd and judge.

As her music started Zara rocked at the start of her run up, even from the stands it was easy to see the sweat gathering on her even before her first run. Breathing heavily Zara started down the mats, her face grimacing with every heavy and slightly off rhythm step. Jumping onto the springboard she twisted her body, tucking up her knees and grunting loudly. Landing on her feet she let out a sharp shout, groaning as she fell to one knee. Her hands firmly between her legs for a moment before the buzzer sounded and she looked up. Her run had been disqualified and looking to her left she could see why, as she had fallen to her knee she was landed outside the yellow landing area, her body crossing the thick red lines that marked their boundary. Puffing out her cheeks she remained in the crouched position for a few seconds longer before taking her place at the start for her second run.

Charging down the mat again she flipped forwards once more, catapulting off the board and into the air where she began to rotate, another loud groan escaping her as she forced her giant bladder to twist inside her. Managing two full rotations with her head just above the beam she readjusted herself to land on her feet but again she was forced to double over. The boom of her feet loud enough to hear over the music, a heavy landing that jostled everything inside her. Even from the stands they could all she her grimace, her hands going between her legs again as she fell to her knees again. But no buzzer sounded this time, she had fallen to her knees within the lines. But such a bad landing was sure to hurt her score even if it was legal.

Watching Zara walk back to the starting run Eloise could tell she was annoyed, kicking her water bottle across from her and earning her a warning from the umpire.

The scores, 2.5, 3.0, 2.0, 2.0.

9.5 the lowest of the competition so far.

Taking her place back at the start Zara was shaking her arms and her head, before it hung still looking down and then at the celling with her eyes closed. As the music started she put a foot forward rocking backwards and forwards a couple of times before sprinting down the runway. Her strides seemed more powerful this time, her legs extending more as she jumped to the springboard. Landing for a moment she launched into the air, her legs quickly swivelling around until she was inverted, corkscrewing her body around not once or twice but three times. Finally adjusting herself in the air once more she tucked her legs in and added a summersault just a foot from the floor before landing on her feet.

This time her posture remained and her hands flew above her head triumphantly, but there wasn’t a smile on her face but a pained grimace. Even as she celebrated all of those watching her including her friends could see the crotch of her bodysuit darkening substantially as the ocean of pee inside her burst through her defences, the sudden jolt shattering all control or perhaps she had simply given it up to achieve a better result. But now as Eloise watched in mild shock a hushed silence filled the room, one of the top holders at the university was currently wetting themselves in an auditorium packed with spectators. A loud splattering noise echoing up off the plastic-coated crash mats, the pool of clear liquid spraying out of her in all directions and at some speed. It looked almost as if someone had a thumb in a hose between her legs as the days of pent up pee soaked through her clothes and raced down her legs that now shone in the lights of the packed auditorium.  

As those around the room began to realise what was going on there was an audible pause in the clapping, before a few moments later it seemed to erupt even louder as Zara continued to wet herself on the centre of the stage. The rapturous applause far louder for some reason, as if the crowd were showing their appreciation of how much and how hard she was trying to contain her bladder. Or perhaps they thought it was some added artform, the bladder university offering a new spectacle of wet gymnastics. It was a strange moment for Eloise, everyone around her clapping madly for her friend who was currently pissing herself, well everyone but Summer.

A couple of people over the Blonde-haired woman had her head in her hands, her ears burning bright red. Looking beneath her it was clear that she too had lost control of her bladder at almost the same moment, a river liquid currently draining down the metal slats and pouring off them onto the wooden floor meters beneath her. Too wrapped up in the show in front of them the audience was missing her accident, but as the applause started to die down an unmistakable sound of liquid dripping onto wood took its place as a couple of those around summer began to look over at the mortified woman who was wetting herself amongst the crowd.

But just as the loud patter of Summers accident starting to make its way through the noise of the auditorium the music started again. The sudden base noise filling the room and sparing Summer further humiliation, only a couple of her housemates seemed to have noticed.  Their red faces looking first at her and then beneath them. Summers stream still adding to the huge puddle under the stand, falling almost three feet and colliding with the solid surface. Her and Zara a mirror image but as one revelled in the applause the other shrank back from the room, hoping no one had noticed as she too lost control of her mammoth bladder. The only saving grace the fact she was wearing a dress, although given her sitting position Eloise could see it running down her thighs and the backs of her blue knee socks darkening in long streaks as her pee soaked into them.

Eloise couldn’t pick who to watch, her head swivelling between Zara who remained on the stage, pee running down her toned legs and darkening the crash mats for meters around her. Or Summer, who still had her head in her hands, the distance her pee falling causing it to bounce and spray an even larger puddle than Zara was creating.

“The scores are in!” The woman in the booth announced.

“10.0, 10.0, 10.0, 10.0, a perfect score!”

Again the crowd erupted in applause, people all around them standing in ovation.

Bowing to them she walked off the stage, a few rivulets still flowing down her legs. But as the music started Zara simply took her place on the side of the stage, sitting in a chair as pee still left her exhausted bladder. A new second puddle forming under her chair as If now she had virtually won, she had no cares in the world. Unlike Summer who continued to hide her face, peeing a steady stream for well over two more minutes. But despite her unmoving body and the loud patter of urine, no one seemed to have noticed other than Eloise and her housemates. Although, someone would surely find the absolutely massive puddle beneath the stand when they came to take it down later that evening. Her mess easily mistaken for a spilt cooler, drips still falling in a wide arc where her pee had run along the bottom of the metal bar beneath her.

--------------------------------

The cracks in the groups iron bladders are starting to appear, will any of them be able to hold on?

Thank you all for reading and I really appreciate your comments!

Thank you all so much for the support.

Wow. Three down in a single chapter. Things are really heating up now as the iron ladies start dropping like flies. I admit, I've lost track of who's left that's still filling up, but whoever it is can't have much longer to go, and when their dam breaks the results will be absolutely spectacular.

On the other hand, little Eloise here is becoming quite the expert on observations of women in the final stages of extreme desperation. She could even write a paper on the telltale signs of when a bladder is about to blow: Starting with stiffening movements, shortened breathing, impaired speech, and loss of concentration on other tasks; these are signs that an eruptions is imminent, but there may still be time to get to safety. Then, excessive perspiration begins, accompanies by increased immobility and further shortening of breath, if the bladder bulge is exposed it will likely be seen visibly spasming through the skin; this is the critical zone, when eruption is imminent and perhaps mere minutes away, likely too late to reach a toilet, just time enough to attempt to get to safety, or for a companion to find a bucket to catch what will come next. Finally, the body locks up completely, breathing ceases or drops to bare minimum shallow intakes, eyes often open wide in shock; this is the moment when the victim realizes what is about to happen and attempts one last inevitably futile attempt to regain some semblance of control that will never come, involuntary urination is mere seconds away. At last, the urethral muscles fail, the bladder contracts and forces its load out, the victim attempting to stem the tide and perhaps succeeding momentarily, reducing flow to a spurt or two, but once the breach has been made there is no stopping release, and eventually the full stream will commence, only ending once the bladder is completely voided. It plays out nearly the same way every time, captured in this story in wonderfully vivid detail. That's thesis material right there, especially at this school!

One thought that occurred to me though: As proud as these girls are, I'm a little surprised we haven't yet seen one banging on Eloise's door in the middle of the night begging to secretly use her toilet before they wet their bed. As much as their pride may forbid it, they now know that even they have their limits, and in the back of their minds it must be taunting them that they know there's an out in their very dorm, a safe haven within such easy reach, yet sealed to them by school regulations and their own pride. Probably the same reason none of them have let go of their burden while in the shower (though I must admit the concept of a gorgeous lady standing in the shower with a pregnancy-simulating bladder bulge complete with baby-kick muscle spasms is one of the hotter mental images I've had recently).

This may well be your best story yet. I eagerly await the next installment. And given the rate you've been cranking these out, it doesn't seem like we'll have to wait long.

Check me on this, but at this point I think it's only Vanessa who hasn't lost control? And she's still drinking as freely as the rest of them? While showing little sign of her control being in serious imminent danger?

Oooh boy. Either she is an amazing actress, or she is building up to an eruption of truly legendary proportions. I am so freaking hype for the next chapter.

22 hours ago, watchinghold said:

Check me on this, but at this point I think it's only Vanessa who hasn't lost control? And she's still drinking as freely as the rest of them? While showing little sign of her control being in serious imminent danger?

Oooh boy. Either she is an amazing actress, or she is building up to an eruption of truly legendary proportions. I am so freaking hype for the next chapter.

Yes, she has outheld all the others. But how much longer can she keep control?

The next part will be out tomorrow!

Edited by Markj9494 (see edit history)

@Markj9494 I really love this story (just like all of your other stories too!), but I can't resist to peek and ask something what's on my mind for some time. Is this story going to be over after Vanessa pees herself, or is it set for a big sequel?

I'm feeling that most of your other stories feel like a complete work, and even if one of them will have a sequel, it will be completely different story, just with same characters or places, but this story has so many mysteries and hints that it just screams to me about further development. Like Eloise starting to feel the taste of holding fun not just from professional side. Or Eloise seeing dreams and unusual thoughts about omorashi (is it relevant to her "magic" watch she has to wear?). Mysterious university executives with their experiment. Kay dropping a bomb on Eloise that quite a lot of girls here enjoy holding/wetting but wetting is a real taboo topic.

Am I right that this novel is far from the end, and there's a sequel already planned where all these mysteries will start to unwrap like Easter Eggs, while Eloise's adventures will go further?

Chapter 7: Fit to burst.  

A loud ring filled the office, the telephone only connecting to one other just like it. The woman’s hand waivered over it for a moment, she knew who this was.

“Hello sir” She answered.

“Hello, I assume you know why I am phoning.”

“Is it about my tests sir”

“Yes... I might have given you free reign over that school to run as you see fit, but you can not just cancel classes to fulfil your own experiments.”

“I understand sir, but if I may, you asked me to bring this establishment back to its former glory.”

“I did and I understand why you are performing these tests. But it is my and the boards wish that you do not compromise on the academic side. We are an educational establishment after all.”

“Yes sir I understand.”

“Good, so classes will resume?”

“Yes sir, I will arrange for them to start again.”

“Good” He finished before quickly hanging up.

Placing her phone back on the receiver she slammed her fist into the table in frustration. A knock on the door making her look up as her assistant walked into the room.

“What is it!”

“Mam, we have her.”

“The last one? I thought there were 3 left?”

“That was true yesterday morning, since then two more have finished the trial. Both record lengths and volumes for them and any other students.”

“Good, what about the Iron house holder who lost it early. With the new data where does she finish.”

“Despite losing it early, she was in the top 5 for volume” The woman said sliding across a portfolio to the desk.

“Interesting” picking up the portfolio the woman in the high back chair began browsing it. “Do you think she could hold more if given more time to acclimatise to her hold?”

“I do mam, in fact I think the signs are she could be one of the top 3 students.”

“Interesting” she said again.

“Do you want me to keep monitoring them throughout the year?”

“Yes, I think we should keep a close eye on them. They are some of the best I have ever seen.”

“What about the remaining participant?”

“I’ll handle her personally.”

Standing in the kitchen the following morning Eloise found herself alone despite not getting up particularly early. The silent house barely creaking as if the structure itself was aware of the fragile heads its occupants must have. After returning with more beer the drinking had seemingly intensified, with a few drunken comments being made about Kays accident. Most of it had been cleared up by the two of them by the time they had walked through the door. But the mop and bucket, kays flat stomach and her completely drenched clothes cluing in the others instantly. Her wet clothes joining Allies and summers in a pile next to the washing machine. The previous load Julia had put in with her own pee stained clothes still going around, the chain of accidents her household had suffered backing up the machine loads. The best holders in the university succumbing to the most basic of needs slowly but surely. Now there was just one, Vanessa was the final one of them maintaining dominion on her bladder. But judging by her frantic display last night Eloise wasn’t sure how much longer even the iron bladdered athlete could manage. 

But to her surprise it was Vanessa that woke first, and even more surprising was what she was wearing. Walking into the kitchen it was Vanessas bloated bladder that came into vision first, the hulking mass passing through the doorframe before any other part of her housemate. Its quivering form now ruthlessly confined within an extremely tight pair of leggings, the elasticated material going white in some areas as the pink pigment was being pulled apart. A similar tank top barely fit over the top of her bladder, somehow pushing up her breasts even further as the already supportive material was pushed further up by her expanded abdomen.

“Morn…Morning” Vanessa groaned, outstretching her hand to the tap and steadying herself for a moment before filling up her water bottle.

“Mu, Morning” Eloise stuttered, watching Vanessas legs jiggle beneath her as the rush of the water came from the tap. Her face flustered and already sweating profusely, her skin shinny and pale.

“Are you going for a run?” Eloise asked incredulously.

“Yep” Vanessa added, grimacing as she wrenched the tap closed. Hoping that she could just do the same with her own bladder.

Eloise could feel her throat going dry, how could she possibly survive her run. She looked and sounded about ready to explode, although she had sounded that for over two days. Perhaps her bladder was limitless?

“You got plans?”

“Oh, I still need to take some photos for the society.” Eloise replied. She had been meaning to head out early this morning to get some silhouettes in the morning sunrise. But lasts night party and the now empty bottle of brandy had seen that idea off.

“You should go up on Lindon’s Hill, just behind the shopping area. Get some good views up there.” Vanessa suggested.

“Sure, thanks!” Eloise said. “You heading out now?”

“Yes.”

“Cool, well I guess I will join you. At least for the first 100 meters.” Eloise said grabbing her bag that she had under the table.

“I…ok” Vanessa said slightly nervously.

Leaving the house they quicky said their goodbyes as Vanessa put in her earphones and began to slowly and laboured jog up the road. Each footfall causing her to groan loudly and make Eloise wonder why she was torturing herself like this. The enormity of the task at hand, each footfall shaking her bladder visibly. She could barely think of what horrible pains and pulses were racing around Vanessa now.

Unable to look away she watched the pregnant looking woman awkwardly jog up the hill, huffing and puffing as she went. The ordinarily athletic and sprightly woman taking her time and moving at a similar pace to Eloise who watched on with interest. Almost walking into the road to maximise her time viewing her desperate friend.

Walking to the hill Vanessa had suggested she tried to shake the thoughts and visions of Vanessa losing control in her running gear from her mind. But it seemed that no matter how hard she tried, the last few days had completely destroyed her ability to concentrate on anything else. Even as she snapped shot after shot around the campus, she found herself trying to find a way of intercepting Vanessa to spend more time together. Her friends run usually taking about an hour and going past the coffee shop on her way home. Would she stop for one even in her current condition, if she did she wanted to be there.

Reaching the courtyard, she began to photograph the goings on of university life while keeping an eye open for her friend. After an hour and 20 minutes she was starting to give up hope, the desperate woman clearly too smart and full to add a coffee to the litres of consumed liquid. But then, just as she was giving up home a slow-moving Vanessa rounded the corner of one of the buildings. Her hand resting on her giant bladder as she walked towards her.

Giving a friendly wave she got a half-hearted one from Vanessa who really seemed to be suffering now. The run clearly not a good idea, although she had thought that before the heavily ladened woman took off.

“Hey, I’m just about done. Want a coffee?” Eloise offered.

“ooh, I…” Vanessa panted, her bladder heaving where she stood.

“I’m buying don’t worry. I owe you after that tip about the hill, it really is lovely up there.”

“I…sure” the darkhaired woman smiled, her lips quivering slightly as she accepted the offer of a coffee despite knowing all too well it was a bad idea.

Trying to contain her own excitement Eloise opened the door following Vanessa in. Walking in she was for some reason expecting to see Summer behind the counter, despite the fact she knew that she wasn’t working today.

“What do you fancy?”

“I’ll just have an Americano”

“Sure thing.” Eloise said cheerily as she walked up to order. “Hi can I have two Americano’s please”. She wasn’t a coffee drinker but she could feel the tiredness for last night still taking its toll so maybe this would help.

“Sure thing, are they to go?” The yong woman behind the counter asked.

“Yes please.”

“What size do you want, we have an offer on at the moment where a Venti is the same price as the tall.”

Eloise knew she should say no, she knew it was the right thing to do. But at the same time there it was, the voice in the back of her head telling her to do it. After all Vanessa could choose not to drink it all if she wanted, all she was doing was buying her friend a gift. How much of that gift she used was up to her.

“Sure thing, can I get an extra shot in each in that case.” Eloise said, the voice winning out.

Walking back over a few moments later she could already see the trepidation on Vanessas face as she saw the size of her coffee.

“We were lucky, they had a promotion on.” Eloise said handing her the coffee.

“Um…thanks” Vanessa smiled weakly as she sipped her coffee to show her appreciation.

The walk back to the house was pretty slow, now with one hand holding her coffee Vanessa was forced to move more slowly, her laboured steps more awkward and conscious decisions. The movement that comes unconsciously to everyone past the ages of about 2 now like solving a riddle for her. Each step separating her legs and momentarily opening her defences, her muscles straining for control as she ordered them to perform the same movement over and over again as they walked slowly along.

Approaching their house they could see two figures slowly walking towards them. It seemed like Zara and Summer had finally woken up.

“Hey guys, we are heading out for some lunch. You two should totally join us!” Summer said enthusiastically, apparently fine despite the nights drinking. She had polished off far more bottles than Zara but it was the slim gymnast that looked to be the worse off for it. Her slightly bedraggled hair and dark rings under her eyes typical of a hangover.

“Yeah sure that would be nice. Im sure you have worked up an appetite after your run.” Eloise said, taking charge of the situation and trying to give her a reason to spend more time with her again.

“I….” Vanessa started.

“Where are you going?” Eloise asked

“Just to the dog and bone for some greasy food to fight this hangover.” Zara said groggily.

“Sure sounds good.” Eloise answered and soon the group were moving off together, vanessa just a pace behind them as she did her best to follow at the same pace.

“No outside drinks sorry.” The man behind the counter said as they walked in. Elloise and Vanessa still holding their coffee cups.

“Sorry” Eloise said, finishing off hers and holding out a hand for Vanessas. Expecting her to hand it over so they could put them in the bin. But it seemed Vanessa still had some reserves of confidence as she drained the last few mouthfuls and then handed Eloise an empty cup.

Chucking them in the nearby bin the found themselves a large table, Vanessa groaning loudly as she sat. A number of the other patrons looking at her as she did so, her restrictive running clothes now cutting even deeper into her flesh and applying more pressure as she bent over in her seat. The absolutely massive bulge pressing into the table from the unmoving benches present in the booth they had chosen. Her bladder now so large the ordinarily thin woman barely fit into the pubs seating.

“I’ll order if everyone knows what they want?”

“Cooked breakfast, large.” Zara said, gently resting the cold glass vinegar bottle against her temple.

“Same” Eloise added, she wasn’t too hungry but she had always loved it when her dad had made them back home.

“Sounds good” Vanessa said breathlessly, her nostrils flaring as she breathed heavily even when sat down.

“That makes it easier, any drinks?” Summer asked, standing up and taking a note of the table number. Eloise shook her head, the tea it came with more than enough for her, while the others opted for a large orange juice each.

Remarkably quickly the table was covered in the three meat and one vegan breakfasts. The large plates surrounded by four large pots of tea and 3 orange juices. Vanessas face a picture of concern as the tea was unloaded, apparently, she had forgotten about them when she had placed the order for another drink and was regretting it.

Due to the night of drinking it seemed Summer and Zara really had just come out to eat. Neither of them wasting a second before digging into their mountains of food. Conversation put on hold as everyone ate at surprising speed. Except for Vanessa who had started out using both hands but had to quickly abandon that plan. Instead her left hand was pressing deeply into her crotch while she used her fork in her right. Turning it on its side to cut through her food instead of using the knife and releasing her grip on her crotch. Soft moans constantly escaping her mouth as she sat there, writhing with desperation. The pot of hot tea and pint of orange juice looking like they were going down as nails. The liquid flowing into her already at capacity body with a grimace and flinch with each mouthful. 

Soon the plates were empty once again, the remnants of beans and tomato sauce mopped up with the slices of toast as they all sat back satisfied. It seemed that even for a moment Vanessa had forgotten her need slightly, leaning back but yelping as she accidently pushed her bladder upwards and into one of the sharp edges of the table struts. Both hands instantly flying between her legs as new external pain joined in with the bolts of it shooting through her insides.

Knowing looks passed between the others as they all knew what she was feeling, many of them having gone through the same thing this week. Although none had lasted this long or looked anywhere as full, only Lucy had such a round bulge as Vanessa was sporting right now.

“I think I need a lie down” Vanessa stuttered, the joke coming out as more of a plea for help. But the others could agree with her, the food sitting heavily in their stomachs and making even summer feel lethargic. But draining the last from their teapots the group made a move, Eloise quickly learning that she didn’t need to tip here unlike some of the other countries she had lived in.

“Ughh, I think I will join you in that lie down.” Zara said, stretching as she kicked off her shoes arriving back at home.

“What are you on about, we should probably leave soon.” Kay said, her head poking out of her room.

“For what?” Eloise asked.

“Don’t tell me you all forgot, it’s the back to the future marathon at the cinema.” Kay said, her arms folding across her chest.

“Im sorry, im not sure im feeling up to it” Vanessa said, her lips pursing and swallowing hard.

“No, no one is backing out, ive already got you all tickets since you all agreed!” She said, seemingly standing taller to be more authoritative.

“But I…” Vanessa

“Ah, ah, ah. Get your shoes, the rest of us are ready.”

Feeling her bladder already filling after the mornings drinks Eloise knew she should use her toilet now. But with the rest of them standing outside her room in the coridoor she felt uncomfortably awkward in doing so. But even as she tried to put it to the back of her mind she couldn’t manage it.

“I’ll be right back, need to put my stuff away.” She said, her cheeks blushing a little.

Walking into her room she closed the door behind her, still worried they would be able to hear it. Looking around she grabbed the duvet off her bed and put it near the gap under the door, her paranoid mind taking over and hoping it would block some of the sound for some reason. Closing the second bathroom door behind her she was about to sit when she realised they might hear the stream hitting the water. Shivering slightly as her bare skin made contact with the cold toilet she positioned herself at and angle and did her best to release her stream in a controlled, slow and quiet manner. Her muscles burning slightly as she forced them to remain partially closed. But after a few seconds the seemed to get the idea and a surprisingly long stream left her for almost a minute, making her doubly glad she had decided to go now.

“Alright guys, im ready to go” Eloise said happily, feeling much more relaxed and happy to see none of them seemed to have noticed anything.

The line for the small theatre was massive, the weekends showings completely sold out to the students who had nothing better to do since classes were cancelled. Standing in line Eloise couldn’t keep her eyes of Vanessa as she visibly pulsed where she stood. Her upper torso dancing to unheard music as she crossed, uncrossed and crossed her legs again and again. 30 minutes later they had made it into the building, the group making small talk while they waited. But all eyes including Eloise’s and several of the bystanders were watching the obviously desperate woman in their group.

“You get the tickets ill get the snacks”, Eloise offered, conscious of the time they had to get into the theatre before the film started. 

“Ill join you and help carry them.” Kay said with Allie following as well.

“Everyone ok with coke?” Eloise asked as she turned towards the confectionary counters and getting nods of approval, she headed in.

“How can I help?” The teenage girl behind the counter asked, looking already exhausted after the mid-day rush.

“Yeah sure can I get 8…” Eloise said before realising that she hadn’t actually thought of what to get. Looking up she quickly browsed the stall, her eyes lighting up when she spotted the back to the future deal.

“8 Back to the future combo’s” she finished, the woman totalling it up the bill and handing over the novelty Doc Brown collectable glasses. Next came the 8 large popcorn’s and then finally the 8 giant cups, each holding well over a liquid at 32 oz.

“Don’t you think those are a little big?” Allie pointed out.

“I mean its three films that’s like 6 hours right?” Eloise explained as she grabbed a couple of each of the combos, her arms full.

“Good point, probably save us in the long run!” Allie and Kay agreed enthusiastically, grabbing the rest and carrying them back to the group.

“These should see us through” Allie said half jokingly as she lumped the supplies into each of the others hands.

“And here is yours” kay said as she pressed the extra-large drink into Vanessa’s hands, the colour seeming to fall out of her face as she accepted it. Her brain wavering and telling her to say something, but her mouth opened with no words escaping it. Her other hand that was between her legs forced to leave the warm recesses of her quivering crotch and grab the popcorn.

Handing over their tickets the group sided into their row of seats, Vanessa grunting with each sideways step that caused her legs to separate more than they had in days. Taking her seat she let out a longer moan, her giant bladder troubling her greatly as it overflowed her body and now spilled onto her lap. The slightly angled seats amplifying her stature as they forced her to lean forwards slightly.

Settling into their seats they had arrived just in time, the lights dimming and the first advert starting. It had been a while since Eloise had seen a movie in a theatre and she found herself far more excited than she had thought she would. Unable to stop smiling as the Universal pictures’ logo appeared, sipping from her drink she sat back and was ready to enjoy the film.

97 minutes later the lights came back up, the first film just as good as they had all remembered. There had been some films that watching them back hadn’t lived up to her childhood memories but this was not one of them. Grabbing the large drink she sipped from the straw, realising that as she only got air she had somehow finished it all. Although given the fact the large cups didn’t fit in the holders and she had been forced to hold it the entire film it was no surprise. But what was a surprise was that it appeared Vanessa and all of the others had too. The lights showing through the thin carboard and revealing a tiny amount left in each of the cups. The volume of liquid already filling her bladder quickly, she could only imagine the impact it must have been having on the still holding Vanessa given she was clearly already at her limit.

“Oh man, I love that film!” Kay said excitedly, her love of movies really coming through as she seemed to be in her element.  “But I think I might need a refill” she added, shaking her cup.

“How have you eaten all the popcorn?” Summer joked, the sticky container resting on the ground now there was nothing in it to risk being kicked over.

“What, I was hungry” Kay defended herself. “But it has made me really thirsty.” She said standing.

Eloise knew this was her moment, the angel and devil in her minds battling over it once again as she contemplated getting Vanessa another of the large drinks. She was enthralled, fascinated by the sheer force of will and holding capabilities of her housemate. How could one personal hold so much, would she be able to hold anything close to her by the end of her time at university, how much more could Vanessa take? A million questions raced around her mind once again, but this time she could feel the devil winning as she strived to find an answer. Just as it had forced her hand and not told Lucy about her drink being dosed, the familiar feeling came over her, almost giddy with excitement.

“They are free refills for the whole day. Why don’t we go and get everyone a refill before the next film starts in 10 minutes.” Eloise said, standing slightly to quickly.

Grabbing the now empty cups from her friends she could see the reluctance in the eyes of Vanessa, she could clearly handle no more. She was full, completely and absolutely full, and yet with a shaky hand she held up her cup to be refilled. Unable to refuse the drink for her pride, confidence or some other reason.

But as Eloise replaced it a few minutes later with another full cup both knew this could be the end for her. The quiet moans and pulsing of her body now constant and torturous for the sweating woman. The only saving grace in the warm theatre the fact she was still wearing her tight spandex but moisture wicking clothes. They had gotten more than a few looks from people in the lobby, many in their back to the future costumes. But it was unsurprising given how she was acting, thankfully her moans and whimpers didn’t seem to be distracting those around them.

However, it was not Vanessa’s bladder troubles that were starting to worry Eloise as the second film started. It was her own, even in the short time since the movie had ended her need seemed to be going up at a breakneck pace. The large caffeinated drink flowing through her stomach and filling her bladder at a worrying pace. By the halfway point she couldn’t help but jostle her tightly crossed legs as the pressure within her bladder increased in leaps and bounds, the second large drink half finished and now sitting on the floor as to not tempt her.

Glad for the dark surrounding she pressed a hand between her legs, glad for the extra support but she was really starting to worry now. Digging her nails into the arm rest she felt her bladder cramp inside her, a combination of the fizzy drinks and sheer quantity increasing the discomfort she was feeling. While in other days she had been pushing herself, the desire to increase her capabilities of holding strong. As she eyed the half empty cup resting next to her fidgeting feet she already knew that she had drunk too much to be able to hold this amount. She had to pee, and she had to pee soon.

Sitting their restlessly she tried to hold out for the end of the film, but 5 minutes was all it took for her desperation to go from an uncomfortable 8 to a desperate 9. The Coke surging into her bladder that now ached terribly. She couldn’t hold it, she had to get to a bathroom now!

Standing gingerly she felt the weight of her bladder shift uncomfortably inside her, a spasm of her muscles causing her thighs to slam together as she felt her muscles tremble. Excusing herself she shuffled out, ignoring the weird looks from her friends. Slowly walking out into the lobby she could feel the seconds of control she had left slipping, making her increase her pace as the true urgency of the situation made itself known.

Power walking she thrust a hand between her legs as she walked through campus towards her one salvation, the house. Red faced she couldn’t help but blush as she gripped herself through her trousers. Pausing for a moment she doubled over, waiting for the crossing to turn green and allow her to pass. Marching on the spot she contemplated just making a run for it, but thankfully she noticed it start to turn and the cars stopping. Their occupants watching her desperate dash across the road with renewed speed, almost running at this point as she felt her whole body shaking with need. Each step sending shockwaves through her bloated bladder, filled so tightly with coke. The method of her fascination with pushing Vanessa to her limits coming back to bite her, why did she have to drink so much as well! In a way she couldn’t help but feel she in some way deserved this, but she wasn’t about to give in now.

Rounding the corner next to the house she felt her muscles give up for just a moment, stopping where she stood, she clenched all her muscles rhythmically. A deep burning sensation between her legs making her unsure if she had leaked or it was just her muscles. Either way she couldn’t just stand here, so once again she began but this time she did run.

Half sprinting she could feel each layer of her defences peeling back like a high security vault, but she knew she was done for either way. Grabbing the door handle it clicked loudly as she barged it open, sliding on the mat she felt a distinct wetness between her legs for a just a moment.

Throwing herself through her room she all but launched herself into the bathroom, her trousers around her ankles before she had even crossed the threshold of the small room. Pivoting in a half crouch she could already feel her body starting to release, but with not a moment to spare she landed safely on the toilet. A sudden burst of piss erupting out of her, the relief causing her toes to curl in her shoes as she moaned loudly. Her pent-up pee shooting noisily into the bowl as she breathed heavily, it had been close…to close.

Looking down she could see a distinct wet patch on the crotch of her pink panties, she had made it but only by a matter of seconds. Luckily as she inspected her jeans it seemed they had remained dry, just about.

Finishing her pee Eloise couldn’t help but sit there, relaxed and enjoying the sensation of being empty. But at the same time, her mind went back to Vanessa and imagining what she must be going through. Taking off her shoes she quickly undressed, changing her damp underwear that she ashamedly balled up and threw in the bottom of her laundry hamper. Grabbing a new pair she vouched not to let it get to that state again and began to make her way back up to the cinema, hoping to be back in time for the third film.

Sliding back into their row of seats she had arrived at the interval, the lights were back up and she could see the room. While it made getting to her seat easier it did mean it was all but impossible to sneak back to her seat.

“Everything alright?” Summer asked, as she stood to let her past.

“Yeah sorry, forgot my mum was going to call me.” Eloise lied, hoping her blushing cheeks were not a dead give away. But it seemed that she had accepted the explanation as she continued moving down the line.

Sighing as she sat back in her chair she certainly felt much more relaxed, the dance with her accident tiring her out a surprising amount. But hearing a loud groan from her left a shot of adrenaline seemed to surge through her body as she looked over towards Vanessa expectantly.

“You ok?” Allie asked, the last deep groan sounding far more desperate than the last.

“I…think I might head back guys.” Vanessa said, her eyes fluttering a little.

“Come on its just one more film.” Kay said indignantly.

“Im just a little hungry” Vanessa said, smiling awkwardly.

“Why don’t we go out as a house for dinner afterwards? That pub we went too had some nice looking options.” Zara suggested.

Vanessa looked at the others for a moment, the torment of more holding clearly playing on her mind. She was stuck between a rock and a wet place at this point, pursing her lips she nodded reluctantly.

“But I am going to get a refill of popcorn, I’ll go get us all some more drinks too.” Allie said, standing and waving Kay to come with her to help.

“Pass your cups down.” Kay said, holding out her hand.

“Its ok, I still have some of mine since I left” Eloise said, happy to be out of another round of the giant drinks.

“Ok, Vanessa?” Kay said looking at the woman next to her.

“I….” Vanessa said breathlessly as she tried to come up with an excuse.

“Oh never mind, its right here.” Kay said, picking up the empty cup from next to Vanessas pretzeled legs. “Be right back.”

Throughout the next film Eloise could hear something over the loud base filled audio coming from the speakers. An insistent heavy breathing from her left intermingled with increasingly frequent groans was a little distracting to say the least. Unable to focus on the film she was constantly stealing glances at her housemate as the battle within Vanessa seemed to intensify. The once again empty drink laying on its side but allowing one of her hands to grip between her legs as the other held onto the seat ahead of her. Unlike everyone else that was relaxed and leaning back it seemed she had chosen to lean forwards, her hand bracing herself against the row Infront as she pulsed, rocked and bobbed in her seat. But despite her outward appearance she held on, making it through the third film.

“Man I love those films.” Kay said, stretching her arms wide before standing.

“Guys…I…Don’t think I can do this.” Vanessa said, her voice surprisingly calm but her eyes full of panic.

“What do you mean?” Allie asked.

“I cant, hold it” Vanessa whimpered, her voice cracking this time.

“Yes you can!” Zara said supportively.

“You are the last one left, probably in the whole university!” Kay replied.

“But…” Vanessa breathed heavily, wincing as pain raced through her body.

“You are the strongest person I know. You can do this!”

“I….” Vanessa said again, her body convulsing slightly.

“Holy shit guys!” Lucy said from behind them, her eyes glued to her phone that she had just turned back on.

“Classes are back on tomorrow!” She said, looking up at them all.

“Wait, that means you can totally do it Vanessa.” Summer said

“Its just a little longer. Come on, you can beat this.” Kay added.

“Tomorrow…Tomorrow…Just a bit longer” Vanessa panted, her wavering hand outstretching and legs helping her stand. A loud grunt reverberating from her chest as she forced her muscles to obey her. A new fire in her eyes as she could finally see the finish line!

That night Eloise was once again unable to sleep, tossing and turning as Vanessas grunts and pacing footsteps above her made their way through the silent house and into her mind. The desperate woman clearly unable to sleep as she battled with her body.

Eloise had been worried about missing out on her final hours, but it seemed that only U-Block had been deemed safe. This had lead to a number of room shortages and timetabling conflicts, so much to her surprise and happiness she, Vanessa, Summer and Julia would all share their first class together in the morning. Giving her the perfect reason to go up to the University with them all. Turning over again she heard her alarm go off, was it morning already! She hadn’t slept a wink, but felt more awake and alert than she had in days.

“How are you doing?” Eloise asked as she walked into the kitchen, spotting the even more desperate looking woman writhing in the kitchen. Her easily pregnant looking stomach full of so much liquid it bulged preposterously. The unreal looking bulge formed of days of liquid and held back by the shredded remains of her self control.

“I…I….I…cant do this” Vanessa stammers, her body quaking in desperation.

“Come on, you can do it. Its just a little longer, you have held out so long. You have beaten everyone else you can survive this!”

“I…I’ve never had to go this bad in my life. I don’t even know what is happening any more. I…I just cant anymore!” she all but yelled in the room.

“We can go in early, you just need to hold it like 30 more minutes. Just think about it, the only one to survive the outage!” But looking at her she could see why she was so demanding that she could hold it not one moment more. Her giant bulging body was quivering with every second as her inflated bladder continued stretching her to its absolute limits and clearly driving her mad with desperation.

“Mmmmmm” Vanessa moaned, her hands all but rubbing against her private areas as she continued to groan, the gaps between the pulses spasms and shockwaves it was sending and had been sending for days at this point now measured in seconds not minutes.

“You guys ready for the first day of a new year?” Julia asked cheerfully as she entered the room. Pouring out a dozen energy drink cans from her bag after a late night study session last night. Refilling her water bottle Eloise couldn’t help but notice that even she had a slight bulge in her abdomen. Not a shock given the quantity of cans she had been drinking and thinking about it most of them had gone several days since their accidents. Maybe it wouldn’t be just Vanessa making a made dash for the ladies room after all.

As if on cue they were joined by Summer, dressed in a tight white summer dress and knee-high socks she looked more ready for a day in the sun than a lecture. But she too had a noticeable bulge, her legs gently resting against each other as she stood near the doorway. But none of them compared to Vanessa.

“Ok im ready!” She said, still looking a little tired.

“I can do this.” Vanessa grunted “But we have to go now, im ab..about…to piss myself.” She stuttered as she visibly winced while standing. Air hissing out between her clenched teeth as she heaved herself into the air, a hand pressing into her back.

Grabbing their things the group hastily made their way up to the university, Vanessa managing an impressive turn of speed given her condition. A speed that only seemed to increase the closer they got, grabbing the handles to the uni rooms she was relieved to see them open. The keypad light turning green as she wrenched the doors open, with no other thought than finding the toilets.

“Ah, you three, four. Just the people I was looking for.”

“Mrs Johnson!” Julia said surprised as they came face to face with their school master.

“Would you mind coming with me.” The smartly dressed woman said, the sentence more of a command that a question. Looking around Eloise could see Vanessa die a little inside as her relief was delayed yet again.

Walking into the office it had been transformed from the shady dim room it was before into a bright and almost welcoming old space.

“Please, take a seat.” Mrs Johnson said, the group filing in and grabbing one of the wooden chairs situated in front of the desk.

“I have something I meant to ask you all, but thought it would be better to do it in person. But first, where are my manners.” She said, walking over and grabbing a steaming tea pot from the small table to their left. Placing it on the desk she began to pour four small cups of the liquid and handing them out.

“So it is tradition for us to hold an annual industry meet and greet with last years graduates each year. It gives the top students that have left us a chance to talk and mingle with some of the best and most influential people in our sector. But this year we have decided to include you three, sorry four as added guests. You have all proven yourselves extremely capable and would like you to represent our current students at the event if you wouldn’t mind.”

“That would be amazing!” Julia said excitedly before checking herself. “Sorry, I mean it would be a privilege” she replied while taking a sip from her tea.

Eloise couldn’t help but feel a little like a fourth wheel here by circumstance rather than merit, but it would certainly be a good learning experience. Sipping her tea she had to bite her tongue slightly to stop herself reacting. The black tea far more bitter than she was use to, yet it was a familiar bitterness that she couldn’t quite place.

“But what about classes?” Summer asked, herself seemingly enjoying the strong herbal blend of whatever was in the tea pot and drinking It happily.

“Oh no worries there, its not scheduled until this afternoon. I will have a car ready to take you to the event once your lessons are over.” She said smiling, refilling Summers cup which she had emptied.

“What do we need to do?” Julia asked.

“Oh nothing really. Simply go there speak to people and see if anything piques your interest. Its as much for you as it is the university, its good for us to get our students out there and have a presence in the biggest companies. Several of our best graduates have been hired soon after these events so it’s a good opportunity to make a good impression for yourself and the university. There is a panel with our alumni that I would like you to take part in though, simply a Q and A sort of thing, assuming you want too?”

“Yes!” Julia jumped at the chance. The others simply nodding.

“Sure thing, now Eloise I know you are just a first year. But I thought it would be good to send along a new student to see what you thought about it. But it could be a good experience for you too, see what areas of the industry you might want to go into for example.”

“Yes mam” Eloise nodded.

“Good, now I did just want to go through a couple of things so that we are all one the same page.”

20 long minutes later they had all been briefed by her about the school and what to say at certain topics. The friendly good for you atmosphere replaced by a serious and important one of them having a job to do. It seemed there was a lot riding on this event, for Mrs Johnson and the university in general.

“Right then, I better let you get to class. I will make sure that the car is ready to pick you up once your classes have finished. Please make sure to be ready, punctuality is always important at these events and I don’t want them to have to wait for our students.” She finished, standing and indicating for them to do the same.

Groaning as she stood Mrs Johnson looked at Vanessa wearily. “Everything ok Vanessa?”

“Yes mam” She said breathlessly, a forced smile appearing on her flushed face.

“Good, now enjoy your first class.”

Walking down the corridor they hurried along, their class starting in just one minute. A longing and desperate look towards the ladies’ room from Vanessa showing she was more than contemplating dashing in, but panting slightly she forced her legs to carry on past it and into the lecture room. Maybe they would have a break, or she could find some other way of excusing herself.

The large room itself was filled with a couple of hundred students, many grouped together already. Finding unoccupied chairs, the housemates grabbed a number of desks near the back of the room. The young-looking lecturer at the front currently shuffling some papers on the front desk before clearing her throat and starting the session. They had arrived without a moment to spare, not that Vanessa seemed to be happy about her own punctuality.

“ladies, welcome back to my classes or hello for the first time.” The Lecturer smiled, her teeth perfect and shinning as she warmly welcomed them.

“Now, I thought it would be fun to start the year with a little practical. It will also have some down time so you can get to know some of the newer students” she said, her hand indicating to the number of first years.

“Thank god.” Vanessa muttered quietly beside Eloise. Her crossed legs going back to jigging furiously beneath the desks, something she had been fighting herself from doing in the dean’s office.

“So, some theory before the fun. In 2011 a scientist from the Netherlands linked the fullness of one’s bladder to the ability to make better rational decisions. A thought that is largely at odds with how many of us feel when we have a strong urge, you would expect the irritability to cause bad choices. But in their studies, they found that people already suppressing an impulse, the impulse to pee, were fundamentally better at making other choices where impulse was important. The outcome of their research suggesting that the areas of the brain needed to resolve one could be linked to the other.

“Oh god…” Vanessa said softly, her brain already seeing where this “practical” was going.

“So, today we are going to do something similar. We are going to test the impacts of a full bladder on academic test scores. These general science tests will also serve as a starting grade for your year with me so its not just a case of not trying. I expect you all to do your best, but due to the nature of these examinations you will not be able to leave the room until both sets are complete.”

“Oh God!” Vanessa whimpered again, her voice far shaky as she was once again delayed but this time in the worst possible way. Her hold increasing in length substantially at this point, the mere seconds away she had been twice already taunting her mind. Biting her lip her legs went into overdrive, the vibrations shaking the desk Eloise was sharing with her.

“Now, because we have several years all in one class room we are going to have to modify the tests according to each of your bladder holding capabilities. It would be unfair to give the first years enough to make a dent in a third year, and not really worth it to do the opposite. As such, First years will be given 2 litres, second years 3.5L and 5L for third years. You will have two hours to drink the isotopically balanced drink during the first test. This will be followed by a 30-minute break for first years, an hour for second years and two hours for you third years. Then you will carry out the second two-hour test. You will be free to go once you complete the second test, but until then you must remain in the room.

Even Eloise’s eyes went wide as she explained everything, they sure were not easing people into it. She would have to down 2 litres and hold it for Four and a half hours! Could she do that, but more importantly could Vanessa hold 5 more litres. The sweating and panting third year about to be truly pushed far, far beyond her limits.

Less than four hours later Eloise hobbled out of the room, her legs and muscles quivering as she fought for control. It had been humiliating to be the first of them to leave, she couldn’t even remember the last few questions from the test that she had blitzed through. Despite trying to measure their ability to do tasks while desperate, she just couldn’t hold on any longer and as bad as it had been to walk out like this, it was better than the alternative. Her underwear was already damp for the second time in as many days, standing up and the walking to the front too much for her muscles. She hadn’t considered herself to be a leaker, but if recent events were anything to go on she might have to start worrying about it.

Urging herself forwards she found her way into the ladies room, silently glad to be the first out so there wasn’t a que. Opening the stall she breathed a sigh of relief as she let the ocean inside her empty out into the toilet below her.  What was she going to do at the end of term if this was as much as she could hold. Would she be forced to take the remedial classes that Allie had talked about?

Finding a seat in the hall she got out her phone, trying to find something to pass the time until her friends were out. The group of super holders surely able to keep control of themselves of their test scores. But worrying for Eloise as she watched the last of the first years desperately scurry for the bathroom after finishing their tests properly, she could already feel her own bladder filling considerably again. Something that happened a further two times over the next two and a half hours, what had she done to herself. Was it something to do with her holding too much, maybe it was something to do with the Isotonic drink they had just forced her to drink. Either way as she peed for the third time that morning, she couldn’t help but feel a little worried for her future at this university if this was what the first day was like. Taking her seat back in the hall Eloise sank into the uncomfortably hard chair and waited for the others.

She didn’t have to wait long, the third years all walking out together after finishing their test with no real effort for most of them. But as she looked towards her friends it was a totally different story, each of them looked incredibly uncomfortable as their bladders once again bulged out of their skin. The five litres and days without relief pushing them all back to the bitter edge of control once again. But none of them compared even slightly to the state of Vanessa. Her enormous bladder so full it was barely recognisable as one, jutting out of her far more than anyone’s should do. The hemline of her leggings now below the ocean of pee inside her, compressed beneath the mass of liquid which hung over them precariously.

“Ladies Where have you been?” Dean Johnson said as she hurried down the corridor towards them, her heels loudly clacking off the surface “The event starts in an hour, you need to get going now otherwise you will be late.”

“B, But…” Vanessa pleaded, the others looking on nervously both for their friend and their own clearly full bladders. The bathroom just a few feet away, but a long que forming out of the door as another class of first years had finished up just before they had emerged. There was no way they could make it to the event in time if they waited, but would they even make it to the event without exploding?

“The journey takes about an hour, im not even sure if you will make it on time if you leave right now. Better not keep them waiting any longer you cant afford to be late.” The dean reaffirmed again as as almost physically pushed the group towards the exit next to her office. The side door offering good access to the staff parking where a large black car was waiting for them.

Bundling in all three of them let out varying degrees of groans as they sat. A loud cracking noise sounding in the car as the elastic of Vanessas leggings finally gave up the ghost and disintegrated around her giant bladder. The ordinarily strong material torn to tatters by her expanded abdomen and the pressure it was generating.

Despite only taking an hour to get to the event, Eloise had begun to fidget in the back of the car as she joined the others in needing the use of a bathroom once again. The fact worrying her greatly, she knew she had drunk a lot in the lesson but surely it had all come out now? Had she waited too long, had she damaged something by trying to hold too much too soon at the cinema yesterday?

Stepping out of the car she blinked in the sunlight, her thighs rubbing together for a few moments before she started towards the large white brick building that lay ahead of them. The large hall surrounded by a number of expensive cars and people milling around. Large signs advertised the many products and services that those in attendance today offered, some of the largest brands in the world were here!

“Right this way please” A young woman with a clip board said to their side. “The talk is about to begin I’m afraid we are already a couple of minutes behind schedule.”

Looking at each other for a moment they followed the ponytailed woman inside the building, being led to a large double door as they all tried to put their desperation to the back of their minds. It was supposed to be a two hour talk and Eloise was quickly starting to worry about having to admit her need in a packed room full of experts on the matter. Her classmates and fellow students had been one thing but this would be something else.

“I’m sorry, it’s just those three.” She said, holding up a hand to stop Eloise.

“What?” Eloise asked confused.

“I’m afraid its Miss Vanessa, Julia and Summer that have been asked to take part as final year students. You will have to take a seat in the auditorium, just head down their and through those doors on the left.” The woman said.

“Oh, ok” Eloise said slightly dejectedly.

“Hey, we will see you after.” Summer said smiling at her, the blonde’s legs shifting where she stood.

“Sure thing.” Eloise smiled back, leaving the three of them too it and taking a seat near the rear of the auditorium just as the talk began.

The talk itself was actually quite interesting, the various alumni talking about their graduate placements and how they got into the industry. But Eloise could tell many were watching her three friends at the end of the line of students. Summer and Julia clearly embarrassed and red faced while they tried and failed to control their squirming. Strangely it was Vanessa who seemed in the most control as she sat there looking like a blimp, her face sweating and wincing as her bloated and bulging body twitched. Her tormented bladder sending signal after signal for more than a week to empty itself, but still the deathly proud or stubborn owner of it held on and other than the gentle rocking of her body she was still. Although she was clearly struggling as she stared off at a point on the horizon, completely not registering anything that was going on around her. Thankfully it seemed the questions were aimed at the three of them in general and as such the other two fielded most of the questions.

But that became more of an issue as time wore on, entering the second hour is was clear that Julia and Summer were struggling more and more. Summers crossed legs bouncing as she gently placed her hands folded on her lap. Her deep Blue eyes and pink metallic painted lips quivering in unison a she bit them, her beaming white teeth now covered in pinkish marks from her lipstick. Sweat forming on her and Julia’s forehead as they tried to remain composed as the pressure within them mounted.

In the crowd a similar sensation was filling Eloise with dread, her own bladder filling once more although thankfully slower this time. Even so, with 10 minutes to go she was once again forced to excuse herself. It wasn’t as bad as it had been in the lecture, but if she had done something to herself she knew she had to be smart and start taking any and all opportunities to save her graces.

Sneaking out from the back of the large room she made her way to the ladies’ room the others had spotted before. Entering a cubicle, she sat and let her body relax once more, yawning as the lack of sleep took its tool on her. Smacking her lips she tasted the weirdly familiar bitter tea, but as she sat there her brain finally connected the two memories. It was the beer! The diuretic ladened beer she had drunk almost two weeks ago and that had spelt disaster for Lucy, the first of them to loose it so long ago. But wait, that couldn’t be right could it? Surely the dean wasn’t dosing her students with potent diuretics? But it would explain how she had felt today, the repeated bathroom trips after the tea and litres of water. The only question remaining was why, why would she do it.

Finishing up and still confused by the revelation Eloise made her way to the corridor, seeing that the talk was finally ending. Going back to the door she had been turned away from she waited for her friends to emerge. Should she tell them, but what if she was wrong. There really wasn’t much to go on.

The door in front of them opened, a member of staff holding it open for the guests.

Grunting and clutching herself Vanessa waddled out of the room, Eloise had thought it impossible for her to look any bigger and yet every time she looked it seemed as if the poor woman had grown even more. Her bladder inflating like a water balloon, possibly due to the effects of the diuretic that had broken their friend more than a week earlier.

“Toilet, Toilet, Toilet, Toilet” Summer muttered loudly as she almost raced past Vanessa, heading directly towards the ladies room. A slow moving Julia holding herself but following in the same direction as they sought their much needed relief.

“Well, I think that went well. Don’t you think.” A familiar voice sounded behind them. The dean of their University coming out of one of the audience doors. She must have snuck in unnoticed near the end.

“Yes mam” Julia said, pressing her legs together tightly and trying to put on a professional demeanour.

“Im sorry, I…” Summer started

“I’ve got some people I would like you to meet” Mrs Johnson said ignoring the pleas of Summer and the obvious shows of absolute desperation all three were putting on.

“I…” Summer tried again.

“Right this way, they are the leads on the Darrius project that…Aren’t you coming?” She asked clearly annoyed.

“Bu…hu…hu” Vanessa stammered, her eyes fluttering and going into the back of her head for a moment. Her entire body shaking as she stood there, half stooped as her absolutely enormous bladder forced her to stand with an unnatural stance. Taking another longing look at the bathroom and then back at the unimpressed dean of her University she shook again before turning to follow.

“I…” Summer said, her tone of voice several octaves higher as she pitched one thigh into the other before relenting and following. Her knees knocking as she walked and causing her white skirt to flutter.

“These are Kim and Tony” she said indicating to a pair of casually dressed twins, the two women smiling at them.

“I would like to introduce some of our top students” She said the two groups exchanging awkward handshakes.

As they talked Eloise could see Summers nervous glances towards the bathroom, her knees continuing to hit into each other as she stood still, trying her best to listen to the apparently important women. Vanessa however could not have looked more zoned out, her matted hair sticking to her sweaty face as she continued to groan quietly, swallowing hard and teetering slightly where she stood. Her condition getting more than a fair share of concerned glances from the pair of women she was being introduced too. Yet they said and did nothing to help her. Julia was doing most of the talking, her stocking clad legs gently rasping against each other, the noise of the nylon just audible over the idle chit chat going on in the room.

“Anyway, we need to go and find Thomas Elder. We said we would meet up with him after.” The pair of women said as if they all knew him, taking a last glance at Vanessa the pair departed.

As soon as their backs were turned the three desperate women all took a step towards the bathroom before they were cut off once again. Fate cruelly playing them off against relief and professional and academic standings.

“Who else can I introduce you too.” Mrs Johnson considered for a moment, glancing around the room.

“I think” “I need” Julia and Summer spoke up at the same time. Desperate to find a way of the situation without offending their school dean.

“Ah Julian, I would like you to meet some of our top students.” Mrs Johnson said, ignoring their plight once again.

“Mrs Johnson” Summer whimpered, her own movements stopping as she clenched her muscles tightly. Her hands turning into tight fists by her sides as she grimaced, almost pulsing where she stood.

“Right then Summer, Julia, Vanessa. I would like you too….”

“Uhhhhh!” A shout filled the room, cutting the deans introductions off moments before a loud splattering noise erupted from beneath Summer as she doubled over in pain.

Beside Eloise a waterfall of piss was falling between summers slender legs, her white knee-high socks instantly wet and turning slightly yellow. Pee racing down her thighs, spiralling down her now still legs, rivulets forking off in many directions as the forceful spray continued. More streams fell from her supple skin, flushed red by the constant movement throughout the last hour as she had tried to fight this. But here Summer stood, meters from a bathroom uncontrollably wetting herself while surrounded by some of the most important people in her industry.

“Im sorry” She sobbed at the dean of her school who looked on gobsmacked. Her mouth hanging open but eyes strangely sparkling as Eloise looked into them. Her fascination with what was going on in front of her matched by the dean and all but confirming her thoughts about the diuretic she had given to them all.  

“I…”the Dean stuttered. “Im sorry, I didn’t realise.” She tried to lie.

The downpour between Summers legs capturing her attention as she watched on, summers hands covering her face as she continued to shake. Her inflated bladder slowly receding as its contents were nosily spilled onto the floor beneath her.

As the accident slowed down the Dean seemed to come to her senses, beckoning over the woman that had met them. Having a word in her ear it seemed they were having some sort of urgent conversation.

“Im sorry girls, I will have you taken home now.” The dean announced.

“But…” Julia started, her own legs bending and crossing as Summers accident expedited the desperation she felt.

“The car will take you back to the university.” She said before turning around and leaving the four of them. Their guide ushering them out to the car park once more before they could protest. Julia’s neck craning round as she tried to get one last look at the toilets. But once again she and the others were bundled into the back of the car, the woman having a word with the driver before they set off back to the university.

Sitting quietly the group of them simply stared out at the passing countryside. The groans and grunts of Vanessa somehow blending into the background. The uttered tones now so common place to hear over the last day or two that even Eloise was taking less notice of them. Opposite her Julia was staring out the window, her hand clutching the edge of her emerald skirt as her black stockings bounced up and down.

Summer was clearly humiliated once more, the latest wetting in the middle of the event far worse than even the one in the gym. Resting her head against the headrest she was simply staring at the floor, her cheeks still red and tears forming in the corners of her eyes which she would occasionally wipe away.

Looking out the window Eloise watched the scenery go by for some time, until she saw a sign for the nearby city. Why were they heading towards it, it was in the opposite direction to the University? Looking at her friends it seemed none of them had noticed, Vanessa and Julia to desperate while Summer was seemingly in her own head.

“Where are we headed?” She asked the driver loudly, Julia and Summer looking up.

“To the University” her replied

“Isn’t it the other way?” Eloise asked.

Taking a moment to press some buttons on the Satnav the driver was clearly checking something.

“Im sorry, I must have put in the wrong address. I will take the next off ramp and correct” He said, but surely he would have had the correct code in considering he picked them up there. Didn’t he work for the university, how could he get it wrong she wondered. Checking her watch they had been driving for almost 45 minutes the wrong direction, turning their hour drive into two and a half if he found an off ramp soon.

Opposite her Julia was biting her bottom lip, a look of dire concern on her face. Breathing rapidly through her nose only her legs moved faster, her legs running on the spot as her stockings rubbed against each other so fast Eloise was starting to worry about Julia starting a fire in the back of the car.

“Oh god, oh god, oh no, no, no , no , no” She muttered constantly for the next 30 minutes as she sat there, ashen faced. Her display of desperation far more acted than when she had lost it in the library. Although in that case Julia had something to occupy her mind, while right now all she must have been thinking about was her need to pee. A fact that ultimately proved fatal as she went wide eyed, her head looking up and catching Eloise’s.

“You have to stop the car” She said with some urgency.

“Im sorry mam, we are on the motorway I cant just pull over.” The driver responded as Julia uncrossed and recrossed her legs even tighter for a moment. Her balled up fists pressing into her crotch as she wiggled in her seat.

“But I…Oooohhhh” Julia whimpered, her face contorting into a look of discomfort as she screwed her eyes closed.  

“Mmm” Julia whimpered again, her legs pressing into each other even tighter on the leather seats. But it was no use, for the second time that week she was starting to wet herself. The noise of the engine and wheels covering up the faint hiss of her accident but sitting opposite her, it was impossible for Eloise to miss the river of clear liquid rolling down from her chair. A puddle spreading out in the back of the seat before rushing off the waterproof seats and pooling on the floor. As pee cascaded down from the leather seats the unmistakable smell of fresh urine filled the car as another of the group lost control of her bladder.

But she was still fighting, Julia’s hands still pressing deeply in her crotch as she tried to stem the tide but it was no use, her frantic leg movements becoming slower and slower until they stopped completely. Her legs pressed together as her bladder continued to empty, her shoulders sagging and eyes looking down as she sobbed gently. She had lost control of her bladder once again, she was supposed to be one of the top holders and yet here she was, pissing herself in a car. The only positive was that she wasn’t alone, Summers clothes still drying from her own accident.

Next to her Vanessa somehow seemed oblivious of what was going on, her desperate brain detached from all reality as it had been for most of the day. One hand gripping between her double-crossed legs, the other slowly rubbing her bladder in small circular motions that seemed to be barely touching her skin. Any and all additional pressure causing her excruciating pain, her skin pulled as taught as possible and threatening to pop at any moment.

Where ever Vanessa had gone too, the plain of existence somehow let her maintain her control all the way back to the university. Her rounded bladder bulging even more monstrously as she managed to outhold two of the top bladders not once but twice, the volume of pee inside her incomprehensible.

Opening the door the evening had turned dark, the sun just about setting behind the large campus building. Stepping out Eloise was surprised to see the Dean stood waiting for them, had she planned all this?

“Im sorry about what happened earlier.” She said, her eyes glued to watching Vanessa get out of the car behind her. Not an easy task given her current predicament, a constant moan punctuated by heavy breathing escaping her as her whole body heaved up and down. Her eyes returning back to the present and going wide as if she truly had been having an outer body experience.

“Please, follow me.” The dean said, walking back towards the door to her office they had come out of earlier.

Sitting down in the chairs the stains and patterns of Julia’s and Summers wet clothes still visible despite them drying. The pair sullen but trying to be respectful as they sat in the office. Next to them Vanessa was even more of a mess than she had been in the morning, unable to hide her desperation at all now she had returned to her body.

Whimpering softly she fidgeted madly, her knees bouncing as she double crossed her legs and supported her bloated bladder with her hands.

“Now I wanted to apologise for what happened and make sure you know that it wont be held against you in anyway.”

“I…thank you” Summer said, although she hadn’t thought it would be.

“I think that despite it you all made a positive impression on the visitors and I think that…”

“Please let me use the bathroom, I’ve never needed to go this badly in my life. I was about to explode 8 hours ago and since then I’ve drunk so much, I just cant.” Vanessa uttered at break neck speed, the urgency clear in her voice as she all but exploded on the spot.

“Vanessa! I understand your position, but that is not how you should speak to me or how someone of your stature shouldn’t be talking. We pride ourselves on control at this university and the event tonight should have been reserved for just the graduates of other years. But given your track record I thought you would make the most of it but clearly, I was mistaken.” The dean shot back, surprised at the lack of decorum from her top student.

“Im…Im sorry mam, but im about to wet myself in your office if you don’t let me go…please!” she begged with tears rolling down her cheeks. Finally, at her wits end she was truly begging for more than just her dignity, forks of pain wracking her body every second. The pulses increasing in ferocity as she kept her bladder shut away and forced to expand even more.

“Well, I never” The dean replied.

“Im so full” Vanessa reiterated, her bulging body creaking under the weight of her bladder’s contents. The fraying of her leggings not the only thing that was starting to be destroyed by it.

“Vanessa, you are top of your class and have been since first year. I am sure that you can hold on long enough to finish this conversation.” The dean said calmly.

Groaning loudly Vanessa plunged her fists between her legs, “Please!” she pleaded, her eyes watering as she locked her legs together in a death grip.

“Fine, if you must.” The chancellor waved her away dismissively

But it was already too late, Eloise had seen the first burst of wetness moments ago. She hadn’t been kidding when she said she was about to lose it and now as Vanessa groaned, her bladders contents exploded out of her with tremendous force. A torrent of liquid pushing past her clenched hands and spraying around them noisily in all directions. The deafening patter of her instantaneous and sudden loss of control sounding around the room like a tropical rainstorm as Vanessa let out another guttural yell. Her whole body shaking and quivering as if possessed, her bladder overwhelming everything else in her body as fireworks of conflicting signals erupted all over her abdomen. Her muscles still contracting and forcing themselves inwards while her crotch seemingly imploded in wetness. Thick streams erupted in all directions, the heavily pressurised streams falling almost a meter away from her in some cases as the others stood up to avoid being drenched in their friends monumental accident. Her mammoth bladder threatening to flood the room if it kept up.

A river of steaming piss was running down both her legs at breakneck pace, her absolutely drenched leggings unable to stop any liquid having already absorbed as much as they could. Not a squire inch was spared as they darkened, her pee hissing loudly through them as it continued to erupt out of her at some pace. The force causing it to shoot through the crotch of her seemingly thick clothes, the barriers of her underwear and trousers no match for the pressure build-up that had been torturing the groaning woman for almost two weeks.

Vanessa had pushed herself to the edge and then some, past any limits Eloise or anyone thought possible. 11 days of not skimping on drinking but including nights out, a full bladdered exam and seemingly a dose of some pretty strong diuretics if Eloise’s hunch was right. Putting her hands on the desk Vanessa groaned loudly again as she let her bladder hang freely beneath her, rivers of piss escaping from her in all directions and spreading for meters across the floor.

Eloise couldn’t think of anything, her brain completely empty of anything but the images of the show being played out in front of her. The largest bladdered woman she had ever seen, or possibly there had ever been was still peeing fiercely in the dean’s office. A puddle of unfathomable size spreading out of her as the drum beat of her accident continued, backed up by a percussive hiss and vocal groans. Her bladder and abdominal muscles stretched to their limits and finally gaining control as they forced the ocean of pee she had been holding out of her.

For almost five minutes the group watched in a silent awe of Vanessa's accident, almost the entire wooden floor was coated in her pee. It was by far the most anyone had ever seen anyone hold, even the dean was looking on with a faint impressed look. But as she looked up and caught Eloise watching her, her demeanour changed instantly. A scowl now on her face she crossed her arms, staring intently at the woman who had just drowned her office in piss.

“Well then, we will continue this another time then. Now if you are quite finished I think you should leave my office.” She said, her toes splashing in the puddle that had run under her desk.

“I…” Vanessa uttered, her mind filled with a tired and euphoric cloud. Silently the group left, unspeaking about what had just happened. But while they may never speak of it again, there was no way Eloise was going to forget what she had just seen. It was a sight that would visit her in her dreams over and over again, the first week at university more than meeting her expectations.

Back in her office the dean stood with her arms crossed, looking down at the enormous puddle she let herself have a curt smile at her handywork. Flipping open her phone she quickly dialled in a number.

“Well?” She said expectantly.

“I…I have never…she broke your record Mam.”

“She broke my record?”

“Yes Mam.” The voice repeated.

Smiling to herself the dean hung up. Taking a deep breath she picked up the red phone on her desk. The same one that she had been nervous to answer.

“Chancellor, we’ve got them.”

A moment of silence filled the room, before a soft murmur came through the other end of the phone.

Yes sir, she broke my record. The summer internationals are ours this year.”

Another murmur came through, seemingly impressed sounding.

“Thank you sir, Yes I will keep you updated on their progress.”

Hanging up the phone she sat back in her chair, relaxing and feeling happy as the contents of Vanessa's tortured bladder continued to spread around the room. She had done her job.

The end...for now?

-------------------------

Once again thank you to everyone who read, commented and upvoted this story, it really means a lot to know people are enjoying the story!

Unfortunately this is the end for now.

12 hours ago, SpaceWonderer said:

@Markj9494 I really love this story (just like all of your other stories too!), but I can't resist to peek and ask something what's on my mind for some time. Is this story going to be over after Vanessa pees herself, or is it set for a big sequel?

I'm feeling that most of your other stories feel like a complete work, and even if one of them will have a sequel, it will be completely different story, just with same characters or places, but this story has so many mysteries and hints that it just screams to me about further development. Like Eloise starting to feel the taste of holding fun not just from professional side. Or Eloise seeing dreams and unusual thoughts about omorashi (is it relevant to her "magic" watch she has to wear?). Mysterious university executives with their experiment. Kay dropping a bomb on Eloise that quite a lot of girls here enjoy holding/wetting but wetting is a real taboo topic.

Am I right that this novel is far from the end, and there's a sequel already planned where all these mysteries will start to unwrap like Easter Eggs, while Eloise's adventures will go further?

Since someone asked 😛 I do have some ideas about where I could take this story and even have half of another chapter written as a kind of Epilogue, it does answer a few of your questions / explain a bit more about how the school works / came to be the way it did. But I have been having a bit of trouble making it entertaining enough for its own chapter. But watch this space.

The watch isn't magic although that is an interesting thought, simply far more intrusive than indicated by the dean. I have an explanation of why / how they came to be a thing in the afore mentioned unreleased chapter, so I wont explain here in case I manage to finish writing the next chapter. The dreams were more apparitions of the internal struggle between her enjoying it, doing the right thing and also trying to be "normal". But if its something you are interested in I have half a story written about something along those lines. 

Sadly while there is scope and some ideas floating around for a continuation, It probably wont be for a while. This story took me close to 3 months to write and release, and I haven't even started to fully flesh out the next parts if there will be some. But given by how well this seems to have gone down, I will definitely think about it. Although I have a steadily growing list of stories on my "to do" list. Including one that I started about 6 months ago but keep getting distracted from. So I might have a play with that one first.