Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Where is your favorite place to have an accident?

I recently had this fantasy of a woman softball pitcher needing to pee really bad during a game and wetting herself on the mound. All eyes are on her so she can't hide the desperation or the wetting. Maybe the game is so important, and she's the star pitcher, so she has to keep on playing. I like the tight look of a softball uniform on a woman. For color I want a nice bright color because I like bright colors; red, green, blue, as long as it shows the wet stain.

Edited by kruton (see edit history)
On 11/5/2020 at 2:36 PM, DarkenedDoor said:

Bedwettings are my favorite. Cute to see and oddly relaxing to do.

Wettings in cars are my second favorite. The bumps in the road jolting your bladder, not knowing for certain when you can stop and pee, not being immediately able to change if you wet.

Truly, wetting the bed rocks!

The cutest, sexiest girl in the world is made even cuter and sexier soaking her panties in bed.  Maybe she didn't wake up.  Maybe she doesn't care.  Maybe she wants to do it. 

And as for relaxation, OH. HELL. YES.  You can literally relax every muscle in your body, even the ones you normally won't relax, and let whatever happens happen.  As it starts to flow out of you, you have immediately one less thing to worry about . . . you no longer need to pee.

On 11/7/2020 at 8:37 AM, CarmenCD said:

I like to wet myself in public, but prefer for other not to realise what I done. Kind of hidden peeing down my legs when people are around. That's only possible when I'm wearing a skirt or a dress, of course. You can't do that while wearing pants.

You would be surprised at how obvlivious people are.  I don't CD, and I don't wear diapers, so when I wet in public, it's visible, but people either don't see it, or they flat out ignore it unless you call attention to it . . . which I have done from time to time, because I like to know someone saw me in peed pants.

On 11/12/2020 at 10:09 PM, SoggyShorts said:

You would be surprised at how obvlivious people are.  I don't CD, and I don't wear diapers, so when I wet in public, it's visible, but people either don't see it, or they flat out ignore it unless you call attention to it . . . which I have done from time to time, because I like to know someone saw me in peed pants.

Most of the people, except when drunk or kids/teens are just polite and don't make it obvious that they noticed your wet pants. Well, probably those playing with their phones really don't notice.