Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Loud wettings

Guest Borger

The very best one I know of is by Faye Taylor - Wet Girl Faye - because she places the camera very close-in when she wets herself.

And sometimes she's just, like, very, very loud when she lets herself go.

My personal favourite is a shot of her walking and wetting herself under a bridge, casual as you please, and the *noise* of a stream of piss, frothing and streaming on her skin, and pooling in the cup of her pants before it runs down her legs, is amazing.

However... She lives off her work, making these videos, and I'm not re-posting her clips: *she needs that money to live on* and we really do need to respect that the fact that this is something that we need to support, not just 'share' without giving back anything to her.

So all I'll offer is a teaser, a screenshot from that walking-and-wetting clip she published in July 2019. 

....And yes, I could hear the hiss when I clipped that shot out of the video a moment ago.

Screenshot - Walking and wetting _July 2019.jpg

Edited by betanumeric
spelling and punctuation (see edit history)
On 11/5/2020 at 9:19 AM, betanumeric said:

The very best one I know of is by Faye Taylor - Wet Girl Faye - because she places the camera very close-in when she wets herself.

And sometimes she's just, like, very, very loud when she lets herself go.

My personal favourite is a shot of her walking and wetting herself under a bridge, casual as you please, and the *noise* of a stream of piss, frothing and streaming on her skin, and pooling in the cup of her pants before it runs down her legs, is amazing.

However... She lives off her work, making these videos, and I'm not re-posting her clips: *she needs that money to live on* and we really do need to respect that the fact that this is something that we need to support, not just 'share' without giving back anything to her.

So all I'll offer is a teaser, a screenshot from that walking-and-wetting clip she published in July 2019. 

....And yes, I could hear the hiss when I clipped that shot out of the video a moment ago.

Screenshot - Walking and wetting _July 2019.jpg

How do I find this video? Do u have the name of it or something so I can look it up on her site?

• 2 weeks later...