Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which types of outfits have you wet?

I don't know if there's been a post like this before but even if there has there's probably been many newcomers since then.

So, which types of outfits have you peed in? (Specify gender if you're comfortable doing so, if you'd prefer not to that's all right)

Regular pants? Skintight/leggings? Jeans? Trousers? Suit pants? Skintight shorts? Jean shorts? Long skintight shorts? Khakhi shorts? Longer loose-fitting shorts? Pajama pants? Snow pants? Dress/Skirt? Short dress/miniskirt? Full bodysuit, sleeveless unitard, or romper? Fursuit? Just underwear? Swimsuits? Diapers (excluding when you were a baby, of course)?

For me: (Male)

• Underwear (skintight black boxer briefs, some short, some halfway to knees)
  • Shiny black shorts about halfway to knees (which don't show wetness so I've peed in them outside a few times)
  • Black pajama shorts about halfway to knees or less
  • Jeans
  • Black athletic pants (not skintight)
  • Swim shorts
  • Snow pants (with aforementioned athletic pants underneath)
On 11/5/2020 at 12:35 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

So you've wet snow pants too? (Offhand I don't recall hearing you tell any stories about that)

I have. I don't write and tell stories about everything I do; most of my omo activity is in the privacy of my own home and for my own personal enjoyment. I like writing experiences, but interesting ones don't happen naturally on any sort of consistent basis, and I can't think of why they would. Its the entire purpose of the lottos; to make something omo-ey happen in my life that I can actually write about and have it be entertaining, because its not like people just pee themselves every day.

Getting a bit off track but yes I have and no I haven't written about it.

14 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

I have. I don't write and tell stories about everything I do; most of my omo activity is in the privacy of my own home and for my own personal enjoyment. I like writing experiences, but interesting ones don't happen naturally on any sort of consistent basis, and I can't think of why they would. Its the entire purpose of the lottos; to make something omo-ey happen in my life that I can actually write about and have it be entertaining, because its not like people just pee themselves every day.

Getting a bit off track but yes I have and no I haven't written about it.

Understood, and I'm kind of similar that way. I've done way more wettings than I've written about on here too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've wet every pair of pants and underwear that I've owned, and the bottom of most of my shirts have been wet. But since I don't ever where any women's clothes, I've only wet men's clothing. 

Occasionally I've layered up with several layers of pants, or underwear, (or both), just to see how long it would take for the wetting to come through. That can be a lot of fun when I have time. Of course then I have to carefully inspect every layer as I take them of, just to see how the look wet. 

D