Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pussies that have just peed themselves! - (VERY BLATANT NUDITY!)

It's interesting that you enjoy the after wetting nude pussy pix ( although several are peeing naked too). I am partial to the opposite end of the event . I love seeing the almost painfully full struggling  to hold it in with everything she got pussy pix.  But it's all good to each his own .

That said these are still great pix.  My favorite  wetting  pix is a wet crotch shot. So I really like the last pix in the grouping, red top light blue shorts with a nice wet spot in the crotch.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

Nothing ridiculous about a woman showing off her wet pussy after she has peed ... just absolutely dead sexy and beautiful (as long as she is OK with doing it). 

Thanks for sharing the photos. 

It reminds me of my old housemate, who was an exhibitionist. While having morning coffee, she would have no problem sitting out on the front porch and taking a pee in the bushes. The porch was conveniently screened from the sidewalk (at most 20 feet away and road 30 feet away). She rarely wore underwear and slid her bum to the edge the chair; spread her lips with one hand; and pee into the bushes while morning commute / students walking to class were going on.) She would just casually sip and pee until she was done, letting herself "drip-dry". 

She loved the look of shock and delight I had on my face when she would do this. And yes, I would ask her (at times) if she would do it for me. She would always say "No, I love the look on people's faces ... and especially YOURS when I do something I am not supposed to." (SIGH). 

1 hour ago, AliceWetting said:

Love this thread 😍

I agree. It's really hot and I love seeing other girls nude after they have wet themselves too.

Heres my "before and after" pics from wetting myself in bed when I was super desperate and held it until I just couldnt stop it,  to me laying there bottomless letting the pee dry naturally around my pussy 😋

Very beautiful! ❤️ Thanks for sharing in here 😄 

• 2 months later...

So here's are gorgeous wetting. This is Marta's 4th wetting of the day when she then decides to show off her gorgeous little girly area. 😄 Imagine being the camera man / woman who got to film this lady wetting all day! 😮  The pics are from "Marta 4" video. The video order goes,

Marta9 - Marta8 - Marta7 - Marta5 - Marta4 - Marta3

Marta.JPG

Marta1.JPG

This photo shows a naughty close up of the beautiful Irena. At this point, she has just finished her 5th wetting video of the day. The naughty camera man / woman gets a quick close up!

Download the following vids and watch in the following order to see all the vids she'd filmed that day.

Irina9 - Irina8 - Irina7 - Irina6 - Irina3

Irena.JPG

Irena1.JPG