Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Girl pee pyjamas [Warning nudity]

This is my custom video, I had her make a while ago, back when she did videos for cheaper, no getting custom videos  from is a little  to expensive.

On 11/4/2020 at 2:52 PM, Roze said:

Best one I've seen in a good while. And she is beautiful ❤️

Does she take requests/comissions?

Yes she does, the easiest  way to contact  her is here https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/565287/Aiko-Moe/Store/Videos

Her customs are now around $150. 

On 11/4/2020 at 11:53 AM, kadabra said:

I love her tiny body. Is there any more of her?

Thank you

You can buy some them here https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/565287/Aiko-Moe/Store/Videos

Or ask her to make you a custom, i have had her probably make 10 custom  videos over the last 5 years, some of them can be bought the manyvids store. I think the first video I had her make only cost $50 now it cost at $150 for one, is it is kind of out my price range, but she has been great in each custom video I had her make, always does all you want her to do in the video and always pees a lot.

On 11/7/2020 at 1:52 AM, mte666 said:

This the first custom i had her make for me and here first omorashi experience/video, she said she kind of developed a fetish for it and always enjoys making wetting/peeing videos now.

I might order a video when I get enough money. Also, need to figure out what outfit... Cant decide if girl+girl leotards/bodysuits or solo girl + transparent latex catsuit.....