Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omovember Day III: Exhausted

Now, while I cannot really display it due to my inability to draw faces, there will be existing characters in these drawings, from movies, video games, et cetera.

This is Jane Foster from Marvel, in an activity she’s often seen doing in my drafts for my MCU omorashi stories; Running. Usually, Jane doesn’t go overboard, but life has been overly stressful recently, and when she’s stressed she runs harder and faster. She returns to her gym utterly exhausted, but when she sits...

Distracted by her lungs crying out for oxygen, Jane hadn’t noticed her bladder’s own crying. Well- she did, but only when its contents began flowing around her butt, onto the bench and down her legs onto the floor.

spacer.png

Omovember Day IV: Traffic

Logan thought a drive down the I-65 would be a nice date for him and his girlfriend, Jessica. But, a heavy rainfall caused incredible flooding, slowing everything down. Jessica begins squirming and writhing as time goes on.

Eventually, Logan pulls over to let Jessie go, but she's a bit bladdershy and can't, not on the side of a highway where everyone can see her. More time passes, and they don't re-merge into traffic. Eventually, Jessica begins apologising profusely, and Logan just prays she doesn't look at him, as all her sighing and heavy breathing from relief is... Well, affecting him.

20201105_170146.jpg