Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

After 6 years of lurking; here's my first post. Looking for some drink suggestions.

I've got a question for everyone

I'm doing a holding tonight. Doing the rapid method so for the first few hours I'm using water but later in the hold I want to drink something more diuretic. I'm preferably loking for something more bladder irritating, like something that's harder to hold for a  long period of time. So here's my question.

What's your favorite non-alcoholic drink to hold with?

What's you favorite alcoholic drink to hold with? 

Which alcoholic drinks are the hardest to hold with a for a long period of time>

There are lots of old topics on this forum about drinks that make people super desperate, you can find many of them using google. For my answer, coffee makes me need to go the worst but it really messes with my body in other ways as well. So I prefer various Tea's and Lemonade. I hear Green Tea and Dandelion Tea are real killers on the bladder. Anything with caffeine will do the job as well, but I personally avoid those because of what caffeine does to me. I really do love how desperate caffeine makes me though, so if it doesn't mess with your body I recommend it.

I don't drink alcoholic stuff so I can't make any recommendations.

Also I hope your hold went super well, I'm sorry I didn't see your post in time, I hope this info is still helpful for next time though.

Edited by Drip (see edit history)

For me a nice bladder filling diuretic and irritant is  black tea.  I understand other types of tea work too, but I think the caffeinated kind works best . If you're looking for an alcohol alternative you can't do better than beer.    All alcoholic beverages are diuretic, thus the hangover and cotton mouth if you overindulge. But beer adds significant volume to nicely fill your bladder.

My personal preference is I want to enjoy the buildup, desperation , and eventual loss of bladder control when it becomes overfull. Therefore, I don't drink until I am drunk.

20 hours ago, Drip said:

There are lots of old topics on this forum about drinks that make people super desperate, you can find many of them using google. For my answer, coffee makes me need to go the worst but it really messes with my body in other ways as well. So I prefer various Tea's and Lemonade. I hear Green Tea and Dandelion Tea are real killers on the bladder. Anything with caffeine will do the job as well, but I personally avoid those because of what caffeine does to me. I really do love how desperate caffeine makes me though, so if it doesn't mess with your body I recommend it.

I don't drink alcoholic stuff so I can't make any recommendations.

Also I hope your hold went super well, I'm sorry I didn't see your post in time, I hope this info is still helpful for next time though.

I find coffee also leaves a certain smell in my pee - I prefer ordinary regular tea.