Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Hand stand: JADE Filth DLFF-365 - request

About half a year ago, somebody dug out JADE Filth DLFF-365 with a nice collection of hand stand "accidents", only as the sample clip and never the full video. That post had a vivid but short echo in the community and then went completely silent. Do we have a chance somebody has followed up the topic and come across the full vid?

I already have it, it wasnt cheap, I attempted to upload it several months ago but upload limits prohibit uploading it as its quite large,  my limit is  73 mb and file size is over  5 gigs,  any ideas how I can put it on put it on forum?   I could re-render it to smaller parts  but that will cut quality . splitting it up to 73 mb segments would be well over 50 segments

28 minutes ago, wetgod61 said:

I already have it, it wasnt cheap, I attempted to upload it several months ago but upload limits prohibit uploading it as its quite large,  my limit is  73 mb and file size is over  5 gigs,  any ideas how I can put it on put it on forum?   I could re-render it to smaller parts  but that will cut quality . splitting it up to 73 mb segments would be well over 50 segments

Did you try the file upload section?   If the link works (for JAV Collection): https://www.omorashi.org/files/submit/?do=submit&category=97

If the link does not work, you find it under "Downloads" -> "Submit a File"

I went to downloads and uploaded all 3 files, (took an hour)  but I could not get page to  submit to forum, submit button stayed grayed out, thought after they all fished uploading  it would allow me to post but nope, so I backed up one page and now it wants me to re-upload them all again.  

1 hour ago, wetgod61 said:

I went to downloads and uploaded all 3 files, (took an hour)  but I could not get page to  submit to forum, submit button stayed grayed out, thought after they all fiinished uploading  it would allow me to post but nope, so I backed up one page and now it wants me to re-upload them all again.  

Make sure you entered something in the title and description boxes

5 hours ago, wetgod61 said:

Or if you upload it to google drive or mega.nz, I'll upload it to the forum for you (giving you total credit of course).

I tried again to upload at least 1 part , I tried using IE11 which gave me 4 steps  to do but the upload videos and screencap  parts 1-2 were not available to utilize, only parts 3-4 which allow you to add comments and submit.   I switched to EDGE (newest microsoft browser), and it allowed me to upload videos and add screen caps but no section 3-4 to actually save and post uploads.  so then I tried mozilla latest and got exactly the same results as I got with EDGE, so I dont know what is going on, I would love to upload for the community but just cant seem to do it- if anyone has any ideas?  pt1 is 1.4 gb, pt 2 is 1.9 gb and pt 3 is 1.5 gb ,  I did notice some thing, when it finished uploading a part of it,  it put up a player and you could watch it  (unsure why)   I frequently see the common uploaders of this forum  routinely upload files over 1 gb in size- and the page says I can upload up to 5 GB size videos.   but so far no go. Sorry.

10 hours ago, wetgod61 said:

I tried again to upload at least 1 part , I tried using IE11 which gave me 4 steps  to do but the upload videos and screencap  parts 1-2 were not available to utilize, only parts 3-4 which allow you to add comments and submit.   I switched to EDGE (newest microsoft browser), and it allowed me to upload videos and add screen caps but no section 3-4 to actually save and post uploads.  so then I tried mozilla latest and got exactly the same results as I got with EDGE, so I dont know what is going on, I would love to upload for the community but just cant seem to do it- if anyone has any ideas?  pt1 is 1.4 gb, pt 2 is 1.9 gb and pt 3 is 1.5 gb ,  I did notice some thing, when it finished uploading a part of it,  it put up a player and you could watch it  (unsure why)   I frequently see the common uploaders of this forum  routinely upload files over 1 gb in size- and the page says I can upload up to 5 GB size videos.   but so far no go. Sorry.

Don't you have it on Google Drive, maybe?