Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

An illustrated desperation story "Katie in the kiosk"

Absolutely great!! The pictures and the story.

I love it all. Katie is a beautiful, young girl. 
She is needing to wee at 11.28 am. I think that she did not go since her morning pee!!?

She has to hold it for 4 1/2 hours longer, because she is not allowed to leave the kiosk, not even to take a much needed wee.

No wee for Katie!

She is dying for a wee, she is bursting to go, she is in agony, her pretty, bare legs are shaking, she can’t stand up straight from needing to wee so bad, really, really  great.

Sometimes it is absolutely torture for kiosk girls to be forced to hold their wee for so long. Need to go so bad but not allowed to leave.

The drawings are absolutely great too. 
Katie is a young, slim girl. She wears a short skirt, her slim legs are nude.

So hot how she press her legs together, how she  lifted one leg, how she rubbing her knees and how she bend over.

I like to see her little panties and her squeezed slit.

Great how her panties gets yellow and wet.

I would love to buy ice cream for her at 4 pm.

All absolutely great, thank you, i hope to see more of it.

20 hours ago, Bronwyn said:

This is brilliant! Please do more!

Thanks for your kind words - I hope to do something similar maybe once a week or so

12 hours ago, huberp76 said:

Absolutely great!! The pictures and the story

Many thanks - I was inspired by your stories to choose this as my first topic!

12 hours ago, Codedog92 said:

I wish she would have peed herself 

Watch this space - this will feature in a future story

10 hours ago, ILoveOmorashi said:

Very nice!

Good to see you back in action. I still have some of your older art

Many thanks 'ol buddy. I'm very flattered that you still have my earlier attempts. I intend to do lots more in the coming months

On 10/31/2020 at 4:38 PM, bustin2pee said:

Many thanks 'ol buddy. I'm very flattered that you still have my earlier attempts. I intend to do lots more in the coming months

You're welcome.

Some ideas for you: 

A Japanese/Asian office lady

Chinese restaurant waitress

Indian call center operator.

Asian sweatshop worker. 

None of whom are allowed bathroom breaks, of course.

2 hours ago, ILoveOmorashi said:

Some ideas for you: 

Asian sweatshop worker. 

You'll be pleased to know a couple of these (waitress and receptionist/office worker) are already on my bucket list of scenarios to feature. I'm basing these on my (by now extensive) data base of snippets from Twitter, so all my searches are in the English language and I tend to favour those from the UK (simply because I can relate to the situation easily), but i have quite a few from girls in the UK of Indian/Middle Eastern/Chinese origin, in various situations. I've got lots of ideas - just need the time to produce them all! - I'll get there! Thanks for your support.

12 hours ago, ILoveOmorashi said:

You're welcome.

Some ideas for you: 

Asian sweatshop worker. 

I absolutely like that, no bathroom breaks for girls.

No loo for a waitress at a long shift- double shift.

I did write some stories sometimes ago here on omorashi, about waitresses, kiosk girls wflea market girls.

Brilliant story and illustrations. I love that it is based on real tweets and true-to-life situations.

Some more ideas, based on tweets I've been reading recently:

A community nurse who is out all day visiting patients in their homes and is not allowed to use their toilets due to covid guidelines. She's also not allowed to go into supermarkets/pubs/cafes etc. while in uniform, and many public toilets are also closed due to the UK lockdown. She has no choice but to hold on for hours on end until she has chance to go back to her office at the end of her shift, or otherwise try to find somewhere outdoors to relieve herself discretely. 

A teacher who does not get chance to go to the toilet all day, as she's been teaching back to back lessons and does not have time to use the toilets at morning break or lunchtime. By the time she has finally finished teaching her last lesson of the day, she is absolutely bursting for a wee but still has to sit through a staff meeting straight after school before she can finally go.

A TV news reporter on the early shift, who is stuck at a story location for hours doing live shots every 30 minutes with no access to a bathroom. The morning show is 4 hours long and she has no choice but to wait until it finishes, getting progressively more desperate as the minutes tick slowly by, struggling to keep her composure while reporting live on the air. Even after finishing her final live shot of the morning, she still needs to stay on scene for a while to get some further updates and and film some summarizing remarks for her report, but by now she is so desperate that she can barely concentrate or stand still so keeps messing up, hopping around in desperation in between takes. 

2 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

A TV news reporter on the early shift, who is stuck at a story location for hours doing live shots every 30 minutes with no access to a bathroom

Yay! Funnily enough I have such a fantasy about about the BBC's Laura Kuenssberg! If it can be her it's deffo going on the  bucket list! If you know who she is you may raise an eyebrow - I know she's not a hottie in the classic sense but I find her extraordinarily sexy, just the thought of her on a live broadcast outside Number 10 absolutely dying for a wee is too much to bear!!

2 hours ago, bustin2pee said:

Yay! Funnily enough I have such a fantasy about about the BBC's Laura Kuenssberg! If it can be her it's deffo going on the  bucket list! If you know who she is you may raise an eyebrow - I know she's not a hottie in the classic sense but I find her extraordinarily sexy, just the thought of her on a live broadcast outside Number 10 absolutely dying for a wee is too much to bear!!

Interesting that you mention Miss Kuenssberg, as I recall watching the BBC's live election coverage back in 2017 and during her live report from No. 10 it looked like she was basically doing a 'need a wee' dance live on air. She was hopping up and down holding her umbrella and didn't look comfortable at all. Not sure whether she was cold or just wired from all the coffee she must have been drinking after staying up all night, but it definitely got my mind racing. 

The report is at around 3:48:00 in this recording https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ycAg-fBbvA

53 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

Interesting that you mention Miss Kuenssberg, as I recall watching the BBC's live election coverage back in 2017 and during her live report from No. 10 it looked like she was basically doing a 'need a wee

Ohh yes - almost certainly doing a 'need a wee' dance there! Fantastic - you did well to remember that! Thanks,you've made my day!

6 minutes ago, NotDusty said:

I love this!

As a Brit I especially love her use of relatively 'British sounding' words to describe her plight.

Please do more!

Thank you!

I'm British as you've probably realised, hence the British expressions. I was a bit worried about that tbh as they may not make sense to others, but I know exactly what you mean, I much prefer expressions such as "I'm dying for a wee" as opposed to "I gotta go pee" simply because that's what I hear locally.

Many more are planned - there is another one on here if you've not already seen it.

11 hours ago, bustin2pee said:

Thank you!

I'm British as you've probably realised, hence the British expressions. I was a bit worried about that tbh as they may not make sense to others, but I know exactly what you mean, I much prefer expressions such as "I'm dying for a wee" as opposed to "I gotta go pee" simply because that's what I hear locally.

Many more are planned - there is another one on here if you've not already seen it.

I particularly prefer “I’m gonna wee in my knickers” over “I’m gonna pee my pants”!

Thanks for the extra link, I’ll keep an eye out for your further work.

5 hours ago, huberp76 said:

It would be so hot to hear that she is dying for a wee and to know that she can not go for hours more!

It would be absolutely arousing to talk with her about her urge and to watch her holding it!

Ok but also you wouldn’t be getting your ice cream. You might be getting the satisfaction of watching her struggle to keep control, but honestly I just want ice cream right now. 

• 5 months later...
On 10/31/2020 at 12:26 AM, bustin2pee said:

This is my first artwork contribution on here. It's a little illustrated comic style story based on real tweets (from more than one source) that I've created.

I'd love to hear your comments. More works planned in similar style.

Ice Cream Kiosk.jpg

Ice Cream Kiosk2.jpg

Ice Cream Kiosk3.jpg

Ice Cream Kiosk4.jpg

Ice Cream Kiosk5.jpg

Ice Cream Kiosk6.jpg

Ice Cream Kiosk7.jpg

I did watch your pictures again and i have to say again that this story and the pictures are so absolutely great and hot!!

The girl is needing to wee so bad, but has no chance to go for hours, i am loving it.

I love to see how she cross her nude legs, how she press her knees together, how her legs are shaking, how she push her hands between her slim thighs, to hold her wee inside her overfilled bladder.

So exciting  that she can’t even stand straight anymore and that her little panties are already a little bit wet from her hot girl wee.

So many hot pictures, thank you again!

13 hours ago, huberp76 said:

So many hot pictures, thank you again!

Thank you for your kind appreciation. Your comments have given me some much needed encouragement, I have not produced any new work for a few weeks because for some reason I seem to have simply run out of creative motivation and enthusiasm. I'm trying to re-motivate myself, your words have helped me. Thank you!