Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you "induldge" in this fetish yourself?

A very personal question. Do you "induldge" in this fetish yourself?

It seems most people in this community gets most pleasure out of going in their own pants. With my situation (I'm in a wheelchair) it is not something that is exactly easy to do, practically speaking. I have tried partially wetting only a few times, but it wasn't as good as I imagined. It felt nice for maybe 20 seconds, then it just got cold and sticky and wierd, and I get regretfull and start to wonder why the hell I did this. But I think I get more excitement of seeing or hearing about others going in their pants. That's a bigger turnon for me. Am I the only one?

Guest shortmetalboi
3 hours ago, ed2 said:

A very personal question. Do you "induldge" in this fetish yourself?

It seems most people in this community gets most pleasure out of going in their own pants. With my situation (I'm in a wheelchair) it is not something that is exactly easy to do, practically speaking. I have tried partially wetting only a few times, but it wasn't as good as I imagined. It felt nice for maybe 20 seconds, then it just got cold and sticky and wierd, and I get regretfull and start to wonder why the hell I did this. But I think I get more excitement of seeing or hearing about others going in their pants. That's a bigger turnon for me. Am I the only one?

I doubt you are the only one. There are many differences in everyones omo fetish. Personally i enjoy doing it but also enjoy someone else do it. I actually prefer doing it together with another girl. Those are the best haha

I do indulge in the fetish myself. A lot of the time it is so sexually stimulating that I orgasm (or need to very soon afterward). Sometimes it is very embarrassing.

And sometimes it feels "off" (I think I understand what you mean by weird.)  I am not sure why that is that some of the time I just feel let down or "oh great ... now I have this to clean up".

Maybe it is my mood going into the wetting (and sometimes more). I think I am going to be excited, but the excitement just drops off. And it isn't because it is post orgasm. (Kind of like some men are with creampies and snowballs. I got over that very quickly (by her being excited - the biggest turn on of all for me) but I thought it may be a possibility.) 

So, maybe it is how one feels going into the wetting? Maybe it is the wetting itself?

Did it work out how it was supposed to?

Did the flow trickle down the right places?

Was there enough to get aroused? If not, heat some water to 98 degrees F (be really careful to measure the entire container - the warmer water will be on top.) and pour some of it onto yourself to keep the stream warm. 

Just as an idea.

Lastly, it is OK if self-Omo doesn't work (or doesn't work all the time or at the same arousal level) for you. Sometimes finding what works specifically for you (in person) takes time and experimentation. It may be different to what you see and enjoy visually. It also may change. 

But it is OK. Sometimes cold, wet panties/pants/underwear/etc. are no fun at all. (Like when I took a sneaky pee after midnight in January. It was cold, no one was around, and no moon. Then it began to sleet. I yelped, slipped, fell, and wet myself.

On another occasion, I accidently thumb-locked the door as I went out. It took me 20 minutes to find the key rock. I was well-past any excitement point.

Lastly, there was the time I was making a video of me wetting my underwear and it went horribly wrong. Cleanup took ... a long time. 

But that didn't stop me from enjoying RL wetting and OMO.

I hope I helped in some small way

I definitely enjoy indulging myself by holding my pee until I can't stop wetting my pants. Imagining an appreciative female  is watching is a significant turn on.  I also enjoy watching a woman doing the same.

I am sorry to hear that you could not enjoy it.  Could you get yourself into a shower to wet where cleanup is not such an issue ?  Also It could be that part of omo is not for you. That is fine. There are other ways to enjoy it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me, I enjoy both wetting and watching others (usually women) wet themselves in a variety of situations.  I suppose I technically am not indulging in this just myself since I'm sharing on here (while holding).  I love to involve my girlfriend, but we haven't done anything like this in some time.  There are legitimate reasons that we haven't, but hopefully, we can again soon.

I personally prefer going in a diaper specifically for that reason. I hate the cold greasiness afterwards. I also enjoy doing it on the floor though cuz I do love a mess 🤔

On 12/14/2020 at 3:16 PM, Skirt Accident said:

I actually don't, because I'm a dominant. My interest is solely in watching or making a woman go in her skirt (or pants, I'm not too bothered by the clothing as long as she's hot!)

Skirt peeing fucking rocks and there's not enough content of it

2 hours ago, Kayne said:

I personally prefer going in a diaper specifically for that reason. I hate the cold greasiness afterwards. I also enjoy doing it on the floor though cuz I do love a mess 🤔

Skirt peeing fucking rocks and there's not enough content of it

There's plenty of skirt wetting content out there, but I'd always be happy to see more...

When I first got into the world of omo, I was turned on by other people being desperate and wetting/messing themselves. Eventually I got up the courage to try it myself and I haven't looked back. It was the same way when I got into diapers. Got off to other people wearing/using diapers, tried them myself, loved it. Cleaning up after going in my clothes doesn't bother me much at all, and as other people mentioned diapers are nice because the cleanup is much easier. I still enjoy other peoples' desperation and wettings, but now that has kind of taken a backseat to personal indulgences.