Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Swedish girl purposful wet on bus and at home

1 hour ago, Roze said:

The type of content like in the first video is still forbidden in this forum as it causes other uninvolved to have to clean up. Not to mention the next of kin sitting on that seat would be involuntarily exposed to a fetish perhaps not their own. Yes, the first video has been posted before, several times. And as such, over and over, deleted.

Please refrain from posting content that causes inconvenience for uninvolved.

Also when it dribbles of the seat and onto the floor and then spreads across it and comes into contact with people who have their bags or other items on the floor...

2 hours ago, Roze said:

The type of content like in the first video is still forbidden in this forum as it causes other uninvolved to have to clean up. Not to mention the next of kin sitting on that seat would be involuntarily exposed to a fetish perhaps not their own. Yes, the first video has been posted before, several times. And as such, over and over, deleted.

Really? Are you the police or something?

5 hours ago, Robot said:

Content depicting a non-consensual exposure of the fetish to others (urinating on public property or in public spaces that will require someone to clean it) are prohibited here, I'm pretty sure. That's not to say all types of public wetting are banned, and that trope is in fact quite popular, but this specific strain is frowned upon.

8 hours ago, Roze said:

So true when I piss my self in public, I do it in discrete places and on the earth where cats and dogs are doing!

I understand that accidents happen (but we don't know if it actually was an accident or intentional vandalism, and likely latter), however encouraging such actions or content isn't really cool. If you can't hold on a bus, tell the driver. I give 99% that he will make the best efforts to let you out safely rather than deal with piss all over the floor. Beside that, urine is considered biohazard (just like blood, vomit...), so when bus driver notices that someone peed themselves on his bus, bus will likely have to be taken out of service and taken to garage for proper sanitizing. Imagine how many people it affects, including passengers who may miss their ride.

Peeing in fitting rooms, on public furniture, on buses etc. is not the same like peeing your pants in the park. There's potential property damage, or at least people involved who have to clean it up. And believe me, they aren't happy about cleaning someone's urine off the carpet or seat. Have fun with your kink, but forcing consequences of your fetish play on random people, who have to deal with it because their job is to clean whatever place got vandalized, is not cool at all.

15 hours ago, Roze said:

On a second thought I fully agree! This type of content shouldn’t be posted. Sorry, and thank you for reacting. 😔

18 hours ago, Robot said:

That's the board culture here. Users without authority moderate others and as you can see, it is encouraged by staff. A whole lot of virtue signaling and ego boosting goes on. It's always been like this.

Suddenly you're the bad guy for sharing a video depicting actions you haven't committed and it makes you an accomplice. Funny how that works, huh?

8 hours ago, Maki said:

If you want to be immature about it and ragequit like this user, feel free, you will not be missed. You can claim we are "virtue signaling" and "ego boosting" all you want.

But if you wish to remain a member of this community, you will respect and follow these rules and guidelines. It's either that or you can leave.

"Don't be an asshole" should not be a controversial policy. Grow up.

Just so I don't post something wrong in the future lol... can you clarify a few things please? 

1.  If it is an accident in public, rather than intentional fetish content, is it also banned from posting?

2.  If said accident is uploaded by the individual involved in the wetting rather than a bystander without consent, does that change anything?  

On this point, if it was an accident filmed by the person's friend, rather than a stranger or the person themselves, would that change anything?  I assume the friend posting the incident if private would be ok... but what if the friend posted a public wetting and there are bystanders? 

I'm wondering if bystanders would be viewed differently if it was a genuine accident rather than intentional fetish content, I guess. 

3.  If it is intentional, which location is the line drawn?  It was mentioned a field or a park is alright, clearly a bus is not... what about something like the front of a store, or an apartment hallway?  Assuming there are no bystanders. 

Sorry for the grilling... but I just want to make sure.  Thanks! 

It's simple, really, don't do things to other peoples' property for your own enjoyment. I would never deliberately spill a cup of coffee or a bottle of coke in a bus seat for any reason, even if I for some reason really disliked the bus company. Deliberately soaking a seat in urine is just as inconsiderate, or more, given how most people don't think other peoples' pee is too pleasant to have to deal with.

I get that once sexual enjoyment factors in, some people start thinking more with other body parts, but surely it's possible to still be reasonable. We're all adults here.

10 hours ago, Maria-Sanza said:

That's the board culture here. Users without authority moderate others and as you can see, it is encouraged by staff. A whole lot of virtue signaling and ego boosting goes on. It's always been like this.

I love the term "virtue signalling". It's like a get out of jail free card when someone calls you out on saying or doing something you shouldn't. It's almost funny how you think it works.

Edited by Hopeful (see edit history)