Sign In

Has anyone here had omo-related dreams?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I regularly have omo related dreams! They are my absolute favourites and often revolve around real life situations. one was simple in that I was standing outside a fish and chip shop in a queue w

My omo dreams are stupidly weird, and I haven't heard anyone else describe ones similar. I should preface by saying they're not particularly omo dreams, they're just regular dreams where I just happen

I'll start. Yesterday I had a dream where I was sitting in an open field. In front of me there was a girl who had either brown or red hair; I can't remember. She laughed at me in a playful kind of way

I recently had a semi lucid omo dream. 

It was actually morning (knowing after I woke up) so I had to pee quite bad from the nights sleep, or at least I knew I had to pee really bad while I was sleeping. So basically I was in a new apartment (which happens to be I'm actually looking for one irl) and I knew I shouldn't pee as I realized it was a dream. 

But I cant control my dreams, so I went to the toilet to pee. Trying to stop going but happened to end up sitting on the toilet and started peeing. My flow started and stop as I tried to resist because there might be a chance of me peeing the bed. And that's when I woke up, and luckily dry lol 

I’ve had a few before revolving around other people being desperate but most recently I had a really hot one. In this dream I was about to have sex with this girl I know and as we were removing our clothes I told her I really had to pee but she ignored me. Right as I entered her a few times from the missionary position I just lost control and peed all over her pussy, stomach and thighs. That was when I woke up from the dream to find something else coming out of my penis into my underwear that wasn’t pee. Thankfully I didn’t pee even though I knew I had to and I reached down to feel my bladder becoming hard. Once I cleaned up a little, I finally went to the toilet to take the much needed morning piss.