Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone here had omo-related dreams?

It's common to have dreams about strange toilets and incomplete privacy in which the other people act like it's all a normal routine.

I recently had a dream like this where I was in a large and unfamiliar building and had to ask where the men's room was. Once I was there I had to ask how to use it because I didn't see a recognizable toilet. Instead there were three blue plastic cups attached to some sort of sliding plastic unit mounted on a counter at coffee table height. This guy who may have been my cousin told me matter-of-factly that I was supposed to use the last cup on the right.

I kept bothering him with questions because this didn't seem right. He kept saying "uh-huh" and chuckling at my naïveté. It was made clear to me that I was in fact expected to urinate in this cup. I asked if it wouldn't overflow since it looked like it would only hold about 200 or 300 ml. He said "it'll take care of it." I also wasn't sure about the privacy because there were two entrances and neither had a door that closed. He assured me that no one could see in because of all the turns in the halls.

After I finally felt convinced I was doing the right thing, and probably after the other guy left, I unzipped my fly and aimed at the cup. Then I noticed two girls talking as they casually walked by. There was a narrow rectangular space past the entrance on the opposite side of the restroom where I could see through to some sort of public area. It looked like anyone walking along might glance over and see me using the bathroom.

Not long after that I woke up and relieved myself in reality.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I regularly have omo related dreams! They are my absolute favourites and often revolve around real life situations. one was simple in that I was standing outside a fish and chip shop in a queue w

My omo dreams are stupidly weird, and I haven't heard anyone else describe ones similar. I should preface by saying they're not particularly omo dreams, they're just regular dreams where I just happen

I'll start. Yesterday I had a dream where I was sitting in an open field. In front of me there was a girl who had either brown or red hair; I can't remember. She laughed at me in a playful kind of way

I do have omo dreams occasionally these days. They are very rarely about myself, though I have had one or two like that. Usually they are about seeing a woman wetting herself, sometimes intentionally, sometimes by accident.

When i was a teenager and first noticing  interest  in wetting I would  dream of seeing a girl having a wetting accident once every few weeks. These dreams felt very real - as though I had actually seen it happen and I would always find them very exciting. I used to write the details down in a (very!) secret diary and read them again and again. At first the dreams were always of seeing an accidental wetting but, as I got a bit older, they sometimes followed my own imaginings and might feature a girl wetting deliberately.

I would always want more of them than I actually had and I used to wonder if there was any way in which I could "make myself" have  dreams like these. I never did discover a way  to do that but I think those dreams were one of the reasons I started to experiment with wetting myself while imagining I was watching one of the girls in my dreams. 

On 3/14/2021 at 11:34 PM, Charlie Kirby said:

Thanks for the comforting words. I’m yet to have another accident.

I’m curious, if you don’t mind me asking - how have you fallen into bed wetting now? What makes you think it’s not related to omo practices?

I have to pee about every 2 hours and even in the past I woke up at least once during the night when I had to pee. Last few years I started to have more and more bed wetting accidents, because I didn't wake up when I had to pee. And I noticed even during the day, that my bladder is just weaker and start to leak even faster than in the past. Is that related to constant holding, omo or necessity? Probably yes or it's just body getting older. I don't really know.

3 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

I have to pee about every 2 hours and even in the past I woke up at least once during the night when I had to pee. Last few years I started to have more and more bed wetting accidents, because I didn't wake up when I had to pee. And I noticed even during the day, that my bladder is just weaker and start to leak even faster than in the past. Is that related to constant holding, omo or necessity? Probably yes or it's just body getting older. I don't really know.

Exactly what I’m fearful of.

i definitely have them although not quite as often as i used to when I was like 17-21  i would have them every few days now its more around once a week or so but the the actual content of the dreams has never really changed it's always somewhat the same for the most part it almost always was about a girl deliberately wetting her panties and really enjoying herself usually her touching herself while she is still wetting then the really good ones im not sure if they actually really lasted longer or just felt like they did but they would get even more sexual very rarely would it include me wetting myself in the dream even though the couple the few that did were really enjoyable since it would turn into alot of piss games/sex and more wetting the ones that didn't involve me wetting and just the girl in my dream id wetting id go down on her eat her out while she would still be wetting her panties and than some more pee and hit wet sex with her rewetting her panties for me multiple times.. iv never had an accident or wet the bed during these dreams but the ones where i did also wet myself id always wake up needing to pee really badly honestly I wish did end up wetting the bed while wetting in my dream.

• 4 months later...

I had a weird one where I hid from the male weeaboo mafia who has turned all of the cisgender heterosexual women on a random college campus into mindless anime girl slaves, but all of the LGBTQ students were immune to their brainwashing and anime-ifying technology, so we formed a resistance movement and established a hiding place in a big gender neutral bathroom. I had to pee so I ended up sharing a urinal with another trans girl, and then the dream ended. 

I must have ate something spicy before bed that night.

Edited by Ms. Tito (see edit history)

Rarely, like once every half year. When they happen, it's usually about me holding. For example, during one dream, I was holding my pee to the point my bladder was bulging. I was so aroused I was rubbing my bulge right there and started masturbating, in public in a quiet suburban area. Something I'd never even think of doing IRL. In one of my other dreams, I wasn't bulging, but I was so desperate that I was clutching myself with my hands and I was barely able to walk.

On 8/16/2021 at 10:49 PM, Ms. Tito said:

I had a weird one where I hid from the male weeaboo mafia who has turned all of the cisgender heterosexual women on a random college campus into mindless anime girl slaves, but all of the LGBTQ students were immune to their brainwashing and anime-ifying technology, so we formed a resistance movement and established a hiding place in a big gender neutral bathroom. I had to pee so I ended up sharing a urinal with another trans girl, and then the dream ended. 

I must have ate something spicy before bed that night.

That is epic! 😄

I have omo related dreams all the time. The other night I dreamed that I was a dragon and I was watching the queen of the land getting absolutely rawed and pissing everywhere under the cover of a cloud on top of a skyscraper. In the dream I wasn't really turned on by it, just amused that I was seeing the queen in such a compromising position. 

When I woke up I was pretty aroused though lol and I had to rush to the bathroom.

On 8/25/2021 at 2:24 PM, SilverSnake said:

I have omo related dreams all the time. The other night I dreamed that I was a dragon and I was watching the queen of the land getting absolutely rawed and pissing everywhere under the cover of a cloud on top of a skyscraper. In the dream I wasn't really turned on by it, just amused that I was seeing the queen in such a compromising position. 

When I woke up I was pretty aroused though lol and I had to rush to the bathroom.

“Rawed?”

(When I don’t understand, I usually assume it’s probably a sex thing. 😛 Am I right?)

20 minutes ago, SilverSnake said:

Yes, getting sexually penetrated without a condom 

Ah. Got it.

Was being a dragon fun? When I'm aware of being something other than me it's always a fun and interesting way to experience being something else (if I'm aware that it's not what I usually look like; sometimes I am and sometimes I'm not.) Or were you more focused on what you were seeing than on yourself?

(Also, can we hear some more of those dreams? 😄 )

47 minutes ago, trekkie said:

Was being a dragon fun? When I'm aware of being something other than me it's always a fun and interesting way to experience being something else (if I'm aware that it's not what I usually look like; sometimes I am and sometimes I'm not.) Or were you more focused on what you were seeing than on yourself?

(Also, can we hear some more of those dreams? 😄 )

The dream had more details than I initially included, it actually took place in the same universe as the story I am writing and the characters were characters from my stories.

The dragon is named Anna, and she's a part of a group called "the watchers" that are tasked with gathering information for a sort of shady organization. In exchange for being provided for wherever they go, watchers give up the uniqueness of their experience. That is to say, everything that they see or experience is recorded in a huge database. 

The queen is Queen Angel and she's one of the only unmarried rulers in the story. Some call her the virgin queen, but as Anna saw, that's not quite it! 

The dream starts off from Angel's pov. She meets with her lover and he is convinced that Angel isn't attracted to him anymore. The lover's identity was unclear, and unimportant I guess lol. Angel talks to him and reassures him that she's still very into him, and to further prove her point she strips naked and shows him that she's already wet in more ways than one. He's like "Won't people see us through the open roof?" and Angel is like "No, this is my favorite part of my powers." She calls down a cloud with her and warms it with a word. Now that they are encased in steam and covered by the cloud the man takes her. 

Pov cuts to Anna who is flying past. When viewing it from Anna's perspective, I can sense my great wings moving and feel the air in my lungs. I can smell so many things and my eyesight is crystal clear. Every speck of pink in the landscape shows up brilliantly. I catch sight of the pair and sort of chuckle. "Flying dragons have the ability to see through clouds" I think, "so their attempt at covering up is useless." (This ability isn't canon to my story lol but I might add it now) Anna is about to keep going, but they get the sense that they are supposed to continue viewing this as a Watcher. Anna isn't really turned on by the scene at all, but she watches with humor and dutifully takes in the whole scene of Angel getting fucked with a full bladder and leaking. Both she and her lover are into it, but Anna doesn't really get it at all. Dragons don't really have sex for pleasure like that. 

This was about the point that I woke up. As to my other omo dreams, I'll write them out if I remember. 

• 3 months later...

Last night I had a dream I was watching the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon except it was live action. The Shredder was taunting them over the radio in their van. They kept driving and driving hour after hour because they knew a trap would spring the moment they stopped.

At some point it switched and I was part of the action. Leonardo had a plan and was giving instructions over the shell phone. I was supposed to wait at this spot in the middle of a flat dusty empty wasteland. It was like a gas station but with no building, just a little tool shed and a canvas thing to keep the sun off. My job was to quickly refuel the Turtle Van and lead April to a safe spot where she could go to the bathroom. I was quite excited about the latter task.

Sure enough as soon as the van came to a stop there was a menacing keyboard noise and a bunch of villains popped out of nowhere. It was the Shredder and his two thugs in some sort of truck and a bunch of stone aliens riding on Star Wars-style hovering thingumajigs. The green heroes hit the ground fighting and April ran to me.

My subconscious was playing a cruel trick. This was the episode with the rejuvenation ray, meaning April was currently the size and shape of a preschooler (with her yellow outfit resized accordingly). I led her to a hidden spot in between a gas pump and a friendly astro-droid (because my subconscious had TMNT confused with Star Wars) and I started gassing up the van while she took care of business. I'd planned the whole thing so I could watch an adult woman relieve herself in my peripheral vision while I worked on the van, but now I had no reason to divide my attention.

I was quietly cursing about how unfair this situation was when I woke up.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Last night I dreamed that I was at a swimming pool I haven't been to in years. In this dream I was looking for a place to pee in my already-wet swimsuit but didn't want to pee in the water. I tried to pee while going down the waterslide but couldn't, and I think I was walking into the shower area or the bathroom area before I woke up.

So, I didn't get to pee in the dream this time. But when I woke up I got into the empty bathtub and wet my pajama shorts before showering.

On 12/11/2021 at 11:39 PM, Jimmy Olsen said:

Last night I had a dream I was watching the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon except it was live action. The Shredder was taunting them over the radio in their van. They kept driving and driving hour after hour because they knew a trap would spring the moment they stopped.

At some point it switched and I was part of the action. Leonardo had a plan and was giving instructions over the shell phone. I was supposed to wait at this spot in the middle of a flat dusty empty wasteland. It was like a gas station but with no building, just a little tool shed and a canvas thing to keep the sun off. My job was to quickly refuel the Turtle Van and lead April to a safe spot where she could go to the bathroom. I was quite excited about the latter task.

Sure enough as soon as the van came to a stop there was a menacing keyboard noise and a bunch of villains popped out of nowhere. It was the Shredder and his two thugs in some sort of truck and a bunch of stone aliens riding on Star Wars-style hovering thingumajigs. The green heroes hit the ground fighting and April ran to me.

My subconscious was playing a cruel trick. This was the episode with the rejuvenation ray, meaning April was currently the size and shape of a preschooler (with her yellow outfit resized accordingly). I led her to a hidden spot in between a gas pump and a friendly astro-droid (because my subconscious had TMNT confused with Star Wars) and I started gassing up the van while she took care of business. I'd planned the whole thing so I could watch an adult woman relieve herself in my peripheral vision while I worked on the van, but now I had no reason to divide my attention.

I was quietly cursing about how unfair this situation was when I woke up.

Damn I wish I could've had a dream like that about Charley from Biker Mice From Mars, but no such luck.  

To be perfectly honest, I'd say almost every night. Unfortunately nothing too specific, as I cannot seem to 'direct' my dreams in a certain way, or make them involve very specific scenarios let alone very specific people.. 

But as my mind will usually be filled with omo-related thoughts, lust and daydreams, this tend to be a big part of my nighttime 'adventures' as well.. 

A recent post by @Holdon reminded me of a previous dream about a feral human.

She was a slender yet muscular dark-haired girl in her late teens. She looked like some feisty character/actress I can see clearly in my mind yet can't identify (the closest I can find to that look is Alison Carroll and Elizabeth Gillies, but it's neither of them). She was raised by wolves, and wasn't a fan of clothing. She came scratching at my door because she desperately wanted to live in my house (probably because winter was coming). 

I welcomed her in, but conflict quickly arose. As soon as she was in my kitchen, she casually relieved herself on the floor. She didn't say anything, or even bother to squat down, but just spread her legs like a gymnast and let the urine pour out. I tried to shoo her back out the door, but she cried, and so I didn't have the heart to make her leave.

My memory is fuzzy when it comes to the rest of this dream, but I'm sure it involved dressing her and attempting to potty train and/or housebreak her. I definitely remember her trying to tear off her clothes. At least once more I threatened to send her back to the woods, only to have her break down in tears and melt my heart. I'm not sure if she made any more puddles in my house.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)
On 12/27/2021 at 4:11 AM, Jimmy Olsen said:

A recent post by @Holdon reminded me of a previous dream about a feral human.

She was a slender yet muscular dark-haired girl in her late teens. She looked like some feisty character/actress I can see clearly in my mind yet can't identify (the closest I can find to that look is Alison Carroll and Elizabeth Gillies, but it's neither of them). She was raised by wolves, and wasn't a fan of clothing. She came scratching at my door because she desperately wanted to live in my house (probably because winter was coming). 

I welcomed her in, but conflict quickly arose. As soon as she was in my kitchen, she casually relieved herself on the floor. She didn't say anything, or even bother to squat down, but just spread her legs like a gymnast and let the urine pour out. I tried to shoo her back out the door, but she cried, and so I didn't have the heart to make her leave.

My memory is fuzzy when it comes to the rest of this dream, but I'm sure it involved dressing her and attempting to potty train and/or housebreak her. I definitely remember her trying to tear off her clothes. At least once more I threatened to send her back to the woods, only to have her break down in tears and melt my heart. I'm not sure if she made any more puddles in my house.

Great dream, perhaps she just peed with nerves? No big deal as long as no rug or carpet on floor! Reminds me of great video I seen of woman in kitchen in top and no panties. Every time she bent down to do task a torrent of pee would spray out.  She did several times nonchalantly. She had great control, and obviously a very big bladder!