Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone here had omo-related dreams?

I never have, but I have been known to stay up really late and would sometimes wake up groggy and have to use the bathroom.  I would go use the toilet and then wonder if I ever woke up to use the toilet or if I was dreaming I was using the toilet, but actually just wetting myself wherever I was sleeping.  I haven't had any omo related dreams that I can recall, any kind of dreams that I can recall for that matter.

I have listened to some "wet the bed" hypnosis videos while awake and enjoyed them immensely, but I dared not listen to them while sleeping.  My bed is not set up for that kind of thing.  I love the idea of the lucid dreaming though.  Amazing idea.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I regularly have omo related dreams! They are my absolute favourites and often revolve around real life situations. one was simple in that I was standing outside a fish and chip shop in a queue w

My omo dreams are stupidly weird, and I haven't heard anyone else describe ones similar. I should preface by saying they're not particularly omo dreams, they're just regular dreams where I just happen

I'll start. Yesterday I had a dream where I was sitting in an open field. In front of me there was a girl who had either brown or red hair; I can't remember. She laughed at me in a playful kind of way

I dream of peeing often enough just because I think of peeing a lot! No elaborate scenarios yet.

But once - and first let me say there's nothing sexual to this - I was a little girl at my old elementary school (I'm a guy and not transgender, either. Sometimes you're different in a dream, right? Sometimes you're an animal, or an alien, or not really present in the scene you're watching play out, or just a different kind of human, right? ...If not, it's kinda sad. The time I was a lion was pretty cool!) and I suddenly had to pee. I was on the side of the building my classes weren't usually on, so I didn't know where the bathrooms were. I went in, looked around, didn't see any, started to go outside to run to the side I'd have normally been on, and it was already too late as I wet myself just outside the door. The other kids didn't burst out laughing but looked at me strangely and with amusement. I felt comfortable around them though they weren't anyone I knew in real life, so I just stood there in a combination of feeling dumb, being a little amused with myself, and a little happy that my friends got to see something like that even if it was at my expense. Then I woke up. Dreaming of peeing doesn't always make me wet the bed, but it did that time. 

I loved that dream. As a kid I'd always wished I'd dared wet myself in front of my silly friends that I often joked about pee-related things with (yes, I got us joking about them due to my obsession with such things even as a second grader) so it was nice to be the kid standing there dripping in front of friends who would be amused but not totally crucify you about such things, as I'd wished to be back then, even if my body was a little different.

I've looked back at my class pictures from then trying to see if there's a reason why my weird brain picked that appearance for me, if I was in the place of one of my friends, but no picture of any one of my old classmates made me say "oh, I was her." It's weird for me to even take notice of what I looked like in a dream, but this is very clear. I could describe what I was wearing and I was a little small for my age. But, it wasn't the point of the dream, nothing would have changed if I'd just looked like me. In the dream it was normal, it was just how I'd always been.

As just a bit of a follow-up since I have had my job the dreams have only increased and it takes an interesting twist where I have noticed that I have been having more dreams where I am desperately looking for a ladies room but finding only men's rooms, which I think is a subconscious way of my mind dealing with the fact that I am at a job with the men frequently peeing but the women holding it all day.

8 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

As just a bit of a follow-up since I have had my job the dreams have only increased and it takes an interesting twist where I have noticed that I have been having more dreams where I am desperately looking for a ladies room but finding only men's rooms, which I think is a subconscious way of my mind dealing with the fact that I am at a job with the men frequently peeing but the women holding it all day.

I had wondered about your previous post... hello again. 🙂

Women holding it all day? That was actually in an omo fanfiction I saw once on deviantart, but it's REAL?!? :-0   ❤️

@trekkie ditto.

One odd dream I remember was that I was in a department store naked (totally unrealistically safe and funny), but when I woke up I really needed to pee IRL. I guess "Pee" translated pretty easily as "wow."

Well in my case, I usually have these dreams that are very weird for me. Not agréable at all, they're rather frustrating...and they have freaked the hell out of me various times I must say XD  

They're dreams where I'm desperate at some place where it would be really embarrassing and humiliating to wet myself, like a school trip, a reunion with my family and family friends, a meeting with my boss and co-workers, once I even dreamed of my high school graduation! (Well the equivalent of it in my country. ) 

And the dream is pretty much always similar: 

I'm super desperate and unable to find a bathroom, so much that I ask to friends or family of whoever I'm with on the dream "do you know if is there a bathroom here? I really need to go!!!" 

Which it's funny because in everyday life I'm too shy to let people know I have to go unless I'm at the point where I can't concentrate on anything other that the need to pee. 

So, sometimes on those dreams people let me know where the bathroom is, and some of the occasions people don't know where the bathroom is and I run over the place by myself trying to find a bathroom. And the case it's that when I get find the bathroom I get in, and when I'm about to release I can't pee!  😫 And it's so soooo frustrating!!!

So I start to panic because I wanna pee so badly but nothing comes out, and then is when I wake up. And I realize I need to pee in real life as as badly as I did in the dream! So I stand up and walk to the bathroom in sheer darkness as fast as I can! 😆

Maybe you think it's silly that I panic because of that, but believe me, when you wanna pee badly and you can't it's the most frustrating and scary feeling in the world! So when I wake up and I find myself at home I say "Thanks goodness it's just a nightmare!!" 

But it's funny, even if the nightmares are most frequent, I also have dreams that can be a bit exciting. 

For example, there was this long dream...

Once I dreamed I was with my family on a place to see some of old monuments of Normandy, and there was a great garden with flowers and there were a lot of fountains arround the area and on the path we were following, so I had to see them and I was middly desperate and I got more and more desperate the time passed by, and I couldn't find a bathroom, but as there were a lot of bushes on that garden, I was able hide on one of the group of bushes and finally get some relief. And as I peed on my dream I could feel I had an orgasm!

Ooh mon Dieu!....It was awesome!! And when I woke up I realized my pussy was super wet, and I felt my body so relaxed and feeling like a piece of melted butter. And I know my body XD  So I realized I just had an really great orgasm in real life while having that dream, because that's how my body feels like after having an orgasm. Specially a good one.

Unfortunately that one's the only pee related cool dream I've had. The rest I'd say they fit more on the "nightmare" category. And the nightmares are quite boring because all of them are the same. 

But I hope I can have more cool pee related dreams. And I'm more excited about it now cos if I have them, now I have you folks to share them with! 😄

Edited by Cephy
Grammar correction (see edit history)

Omorashi dreams were much more common for me to have before, when I was less actively engaging in my fetish. It was like it found it´s way out at night time, and now I don´t need that.

But just this morning I woke up from an omo-nightmare actually… I was visiting an old boyfriend, and there were some other friends there too. I was sitting in his desk chair, and suddenly got the impulse to deliberately wet myself there, and so I did. I flooded my pants, soaked his chair and made a puddle on the floor, and felt good doing it, but I regretted it immediately. It was obvious to everyone, and drew a lot of attention. I pretended that it was an accident, but it became really weird and awkward, because why would I piss myself just like that a few meters from a bathroom? They must have found it very strange, someone probably suspected something, and I felt so bad about the whole thing. I was happy to wake up from the dream (and in a dry bed).

Omo dreams were more common for me when I was younger, but I still have them now on again. I've had dreams where I've wet myself or seen others do it several times but it has only resulted in me wetting the bed once, instead I would usually have an orgasm in my sleep the moment I'd pee in the dream lol

It doesn't happen these days though. I can have a dream where I wet myself where it feels so real that I can even feel the warmth and wetness and where I wake up terrified thinking I've wet the bed, yet I'll still wake up completely dry! I don't mind it really. I haven't wet the bed in years and doing it now would be so embarrassing!

Edited by Viridis (see edit history)

Almost all my omo dreams in the last 20 years involve creating elaborate scenarios for my girlfriend at the time to hold in and act out IRL, or to get her desperate when she wasn't particularly intending to.  Happy memories.  Though no matter how often I reported the dreams back to my ex-wife, she never offered to try them.  My new GF on the other hand, despite having the tiniest bladder I've come across, is willing. She's trying one scenario next week 😁

I have very disconnected dreams from my body but Iv had two that I can think of in particular. The first one I was smaller and in an oversized hoodie (picture twink) and I was on a really steamed up bus/train. I sat at the back and was surrounded by possibly girls my age that in dream I felt comfortable around, one of them said something about leaking then a second one did, then I looked down to see a stream as I shudder- I was woken up to a sharp shooting pain in my crotch, but was dry.

The most vivid and recent one I was in an RPG (unfortunately a lot of my dreams get contextualised by games which makes me feel further disconnected) and I was the prince of this town- it started off normal enough but at some point I gain juuust enough lucidity that when people started wetting I could influence it more- I don’t remember specifics too much but I was speedrunning between points to watch or make people wet themselves while trying to get them together as well for a big showing

I have recurring dreams where I have to pee in odd locations. I get to a restroom and the toilets are replaced with something unusual, like fancy leather chairs or cardboard boxes. But, whoever I'm with acts like it's normal, so I just aim and try to pee on the thing. Usually I wake up before I start peeing in the dream, and even if not, I've never wet the bed from one of these instances.

9 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

I'm intrigued by this dream. Was it like a close-stool or just a regular stool? What was the location? Was it a dream of the olden days or were you just randomly wearing a petticoat?

I was just randomly wearing a petticoat, haha. It was less of the olden days kind of fashion and more of... have you ever seen lolita? some particular subgenres of lolita wear particularly bright and vibrant colors, and I was dressed like that. I'm a particular fan of lolita, and sometimes even wear it outside, so I think that's where that came from. (I think I actually have an old thread on here where I asked if anyone knew how to clean a petticoat so i could wet in one. they suggested i just get a special petticoat specifically for wetting, which i haven't done yet bc i dont live on my own lol)

The location was... I have no idea, all I remember was that the walls were pink. And it was a regular stool, but... thinking about it now, it really would have been better to describe it as a rock.

5 minutes ago, Lapis Lazuli said:

The location was... I have no idea, all I remember was that the walls were pink. And it was a regular stool, but... thinking about it now, it really would have been better to describe it as a rock.

Thanks for elaborating! I thought maybe your dream would make more sense if I had more information but now I see it makes less sense. You were all dolled up inside a pink room with a lumpy rock in the middle of the floor and you sat down on the rock and took a piss. Okay, subconscious!

I surprisingly have quite a lot of them, never of me wetting myself but since my dreams are a lot like stories there will come an inevitable time when I have to pee and so I do but the toilet is always some kind of different one I have to figure out how to navigate accordingly, usually a squat toilet or a urinal. I usually figure out how to use it and sometimes I do and sometimes something else happens in the dream preventing me from peeing. When I was younger and had no control over my dreams I'd always have to pee in dreams because I'd have to pee in real life but managed to hold it in and peeing in a dream while feeling your real-life full bladder is probably one of the more surreal experiences one could have. I had one a few nights ago where I ended up trying to use a squat toilet but my aiming was off and the pee ended up going everywhere. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have them almost constantly. Sometimes they take place in a very elaborate, maze-like rendition of my paternal grandmother's old house where I'm exploring around and walking down all these halls and hidden staircases, and there are about ten bathrooms in various hidden rooms and I get excited because no one's around so I can just go stand in one and pee wherever I want, but someone comes over right then so it gets ruined. Those are when I don't have to go irl. When I do actually need to pee irl I dream I'm in a huge restroom with about two hundred different stalls and they're in kind of an open-floor plan, and they're all filthy and so is the floor; sometimes the stalls are so big they can fit multiple toilets in one or multiple people will be in one waiting, and there's rarely doors on the stalls. This is all completely normal in the dream, and I know I have to squat down over the toilet somehow to go but of course despite my bursting bladder I can't ever actually pee in a dream. I think I did it once and woke up wetting the bed so I've been terrified to try ever since.

Sometimes I have multiple-stall dreams like that which are so complicated and elaborate I can't explain them in writing, but the bathrooms are always so weird and gorgeous and even though they're usually absolutely filthy I wish they could look like that in real life. Or I'll dream there's just one stall but something's... off about the toilet, like it's at a weird angle or it's shaped oddly so it makes it harder to go. 

I love omo dreams lmao, they're my favorites. 

Another dream I often have is one where I'm just peeing forever. When I have this one, I always wake up bursting. Since my real-world bladder is remaining full, I guess the dream-world is trying to figure out why I'm not feeling any relief even though it thinks I'm peeing. So, the never-ending pee is the result. As said earlier, I think it's kind of strange that I've never wet the bed (even as a kid) considering how often I pee in my dreams. 

On 11/26/2020 at 11:29 AM, Charlie Kirby said:

This is exactly what I came here to ask. I’ve had a handful of of erotic omo dreams and only a couple of non-omo erotic dreams. They’re always an unexpected treat.

Curiously on 2 occasions I’ve wet the bed while having a omo dream. The other few I didn’t. Anyone else had that?

The times I had accidents were few years ago when I was regularly practicing ‘wet play’ in the same bed I slept in. They left me a bit shaken if I’m honest, I’m in my mid twenties and this really felt like an old lady thing to do. At least the omo dreams that accompanied the accidents made it clear that my subconscious was in naughty mode not just being incontinent. Ever since I’ve been a bit paranoid though.

I know what you mean. When it happened to me first, I was also confused. Will I become bed wetter now, even I was not as a kid? Well, About 15 years later after first incident I actually became a bed wetter, but I don't think it has anything to do with wetting accidents when omo dreaming when I was much younger. 
So, don't you worry about that, just protect your bed, so you won't have problems cleaning up when it happens.

The most recent and real happened last night. Although I have had dreams of needing to pee but if I find a toilet there is always a reason not to...no doors, no walls, totally filthy, overflowing when flushed, I have always woken needing to go, but never in the bed. Sometimes so full I am leaking on the way to release it. Last night, having listened for the umpteenth time to an ABDL hypnosis tape,and gone to sleep, I arrived at a toilet bowl, water swirling, but still did not make the final, and woke up desperate...could have seen it through in my waterproof bed, but lost the impetus and enthusiasm in waking disappointed...close but no cigar, as they say. BUT another night beckons...