Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My first drawing

Guest Rdnm121

Guest Rdnm121
1 hour ago, Bismiris said:

This is great, your lines are clean, so is your coloring. Practice makes perfect. I think you should try focusing on one aspect when your practice, like just drawing hands, or feet, or arms to better understand proportions and your own style and limits.

Thanks for the feedback!

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my feedback!! Art is a long journey and I'm glad you have gathered to courage to post here (ᇴ‿ฺᇴ)

1) For cleaner looking art I'd highly suggest plain paper. I see you used colored pencils and I think it would make your colors look clean and pop more. This might be a no brainer so I hope I didn't offend you!

2) The arms don't connect in quite such angle. The breasts also don't often point straight down but to the sides in a small angle. Can't forget gravity! 💛 With a quick youtube tutorials you'll get the basics of sketching and seeing a human as boxes and balls. This will help you a lot with anatomy even without practising muscles etc.! 

I hope this helped!