• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Desperate meeting

2 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Anyone who knows me probably knows I personally enjoy wetting waaaaaaay more than holding. But since a lot of people on here love the desperation part, I figured I’d share this recent experience. 

I prefer holding waaay more than Wetting, how lucky I am! 

I love your story, it's fantastic. I can't imagine how desperate you were. I always went to the bathroom when I had to pee during my Spanish online lessons. 

Do you think they realized how urgently you had to pee? 

4 hours ago, MojaveDDLG said:

I prefer holding waaay more than Wetting, how lucky I am! 

I love your story, it's fantastic. I can't imagine how desperate you were. I always went to the bathroom when I had to pee during my Spanish online lessons. 

Do you think they realized how urgently you had to pee? 

I hope not!!

On 10/28/2020 at 11:53 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

Anyone who knows me probably knows I personally enjoy wetting waaaaaaay more than holding. But since a lot of people on here love the desperation part, I figured I’d share this recent experience. 

It had been one of those days from the get go. It started when I slept in, then spilled coffee all over myself, and continued with some tough meetings. The meetings just kept coming and I didn’t get lunch, or even to grab a drink. I’d brought a large coffee (which I managed to salvage after the spill lol) and I had half a bottle of water from the day before (gross but I was desperate and trapped in a endless stream of meetings lol) By the end of my second last meeting I was dying of thirst, and starving. I left early, so I could head home and grab something to eat before my final meeting, which I was gonna do from home.  I live close, so I stopped to grab some stuff for dinner and got a 1l sparkling water, which I promptly drank most of, before I even got back to the car. I finished it off on the way home, then drank a protein shake when I got home. I had missed a couple calls so I called the first one back, thinking I’d be done in plenty of time for the meeting. Nope. I joined the meeting with the phone still up to my ear, a Diet Coke in my hand and a slight urge to pee. No biggie, it was supposed to be quick meeting.....

45 minutes into the meeting and the litre of water and protein shake were definitely wanting out, and I was regretting the Diet Coke decision lol. I was a very active and required part of the meeting so I couldn’t step away, and I was bursting. 

When we were still going 45 minutes after that I thought I was gonna have to give in and run to the bathroom, I was literally as desperate as I can remember being. I dunno if it’s cause I drank so little all day, then basically consumed 2 litres in a half hour, but I was dying. I could not sit still or concentrate at all. I was typing notes and trying to keep up, which meant I couldn’t even hold myself. I was also wearing tight skinny jeans that were feeling extra tight lol. I had to talk a fair bit which meant I pretty much had my mike on all the time. My stupid desk chair is sooooo freaking creaky I couldn’t even bounce and squirm because it was creaking so loud... 

I wAs thinking this is literally like some twisted omo fiction, but it was reality  🙄. We finally wrapped it up and I stumbled into the bathroom, tearing my pants down and missing my panties in my rush. I yanked them down one handed and finally let go. Bliss. Utter bliss....

I kind of like getting to this point because if I hold too long it’s like I want to pee so hard but it just leaks out of me slowly and endlessly. It’s the best kind of torture lol. It just kept coming and coming. Even when I thought I was done, I stood up and immediately sat back down again and more leaked out. I washed my hands, then had to go again lolol. I just couldn’t stop. Even hours later I still felt extra sensitive down there(in a good way lol), so despite not getting to wet anything, I’ve gotta say, I enjoyed the experience! 

Peoples tastes change over time haha. Im glad you enjoyed it. The best is getting desperate and wetting lol. 

Ive found some people dont like it at first and then after some time they try it again and get suuuuper into it haha. 

Super hot story btw lol