Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pubic Hair

I'm sorry if this has been asked before and if it a taboo topic on here.  Do most of you have a full bush of pubic hair, trimmed, or shaved.  What do you like on the opposite sex.   I am male and all of you can think  am weird, but I hate body hair, so I pretty much shave everything twice a week.  Sometimes in the winter I'll grow a few pubes and some armpit hair back.

For women shaved is good and I really like the little strip.  Works real well with the female anatomy.  Full bush is ok, but I prefer a little bit trimmed at least.

I'm a male and I regularly shave my pubic hair and all hair on my belly, chest, back (not much there luckily) and the armpits. I used to do it more often when I was young, now in my forties I got a little lazy and let it sometimes grow until the stubbles start itching.

When it comes to my partners' pubic hair I often prefer them bald, but lately I can find a trimmed bush sexy. I love that it makes the slightly sweaty scent of a woman's private parts a bit more distinct.

But since I do love oral sex (giving and receiving), a shave is always nice because it doesn't scratch and you don't have to remove the hair from your mouth all the time. 😝

I am female and my preference is...

a man bursting to pee however his anatomy looks! 

honestly length, shape, age, hairs or no hairs, etc don’t bother me but if a man grabs himself and moans that they are desperate to piss and tries holding back as long as possible then he could have the smallest, hairiest, stubbiest penis and I would still be hugely turned on! 

I am a huge believer in comfort, personal preference and whatever works for you and feel that everyone should be able to have their own body however they feel best.

Believe me a quivering, shaking, dying to piss penis is adorable and sexy however it comes. 

I prefer shaved or at least short trimmed. Full bushes are just not that good looking for either gender. Same comes with the rest body hair, I don't like bushes in armpits, hairy legs etc. Of course everyone can do whatever they want with their body, but since you're asking about personal preferences, I don't think I would want to have a sexual partner who doesn't use razor and trimmer.

4 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I am female and my preference is...

a man bursting to pee however his anatomy looks! 

honestly length, shape, age, hairs or no hairs, etc don’t bother me but if a man grabs himself and moans that they are desperate to piss and tries holding back as long as possible then he could have the smallest, hairiest, stubbiest penis and I would still be hugely turned on! 

I am a huge believer in comfort, personal preference and whatever works for you and feel that everyone should be able to have their own body however they feel best.

Believe me a quivering, shaking, dying to piss penis is adorable and sexy however it comes. 

This is a great answer. I guess I just wish it was more common in art. 😛

I much prefer the natural look of pubic hair. I have never shaved anything except my face. I like having my pubic hair played with. If the pubes are hugely wild trimming them a bit is fine.  I used to have a thick thatch of brown pubic hair . However, If you were looking at me today, you would see it is shorter and sparser like I trimmed it, the color nondescript . As I have gotten older this has happened naturally though.

On a female I really hope to see some pubic hair, especially a nice triangle in front. It can be trimmed between her legs , for better viewing of her peeing. Pubic hair means she is sexually mature.  I love seeing exactly where her pee comes from.

• 2 weeks later...

Sooner or later, if you're male, you'll realise that the shorter the bush, the taller the tree. I trim to suit that. I've tried shaving, but my body hair grows back too quickly and the shaved areas soon become prickly. While I'd like to be hairless, I really dislike stubble on parts that are sexually interesting , so I let it grow and just trim occasionally. The result is quite a pleasant furry sensation on stroking.

Slycat and all,

1. I don’t see you question as pushing any boundaries.

2. Your question has beautifully brought our the individuality here.

3. Early on a girl friend shaved. She was knock out arousing before and the same shaved. When she let her hair grow back, the bristly stage was less attractive.

4. If I could choose my girlfriend’s pubic hair, it would be the short, silky hair some Asian women naturally grow. I prefer a triangular shape with well-defined boundaries.

5. Shampooed pubic hair smells clean to me.

6. Fantasy: If I were gender changed as in the “Forced to Save Dreamland” story, I’d wear SheFly or ZipHers while adjusting to my changed urination. In that case I’d trim my public short enough to not get caught in the zipper.

7. Cheers to individuality!