Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What objects have you always wanted to pee in?

There’s quite a few things I would love to pee in...all of which I would love a man to hold for me! 

a watering can 

a mug that he’s just finished drinking from (so I have to wait and beg him to drink up so I can go)

in male underwear

in my swimsuit

in a vase

anywhere in utter desperation that a man helps me find to avoid an accident 

5 hours ago, wetchoirpants said:

My pants on a rollercoaster ride but its never happened because NO WAY will I get on  of those things. I have wetted my pants all the time on those white river raft ride. 

Maybe one day I'll get in line for the rollercoaster ride and wet myself in line maybe 

Screenshot_20201102-012033_Google.jpg

I've actually done this before the class went on a trip as part of our tourism course and that fast moving water makes it hard to hold 

This is an odd one. I was once dared to pee inside a female blow up doll. When the owner of the doll (who said it was given to him as a joke) finally brought her out and inflated her, he then refused to let me proceed.  

Chamber pots are fun to pee into.

Small necked bottles are also fun to try to pee into ... just make sure they are not too close to the size of your penis. I had a close call once where an off brand sports drink opening was just slightly larger than me. I was stuck for a brief time, driving down the road, with a bottle full of pee hanging from the swollen end.  Now I only use larger Gatorade neck bottles.

I've always wondering how it would feel to pee on a men urinal, obviuosly as a girl it's almost imposible for me to pee in one of them, one advantage women had it's that in special cases we are allowed to go into men bathrooms which (sorry guys) men can't for example if we are sooo desperate to pee and the girls bathrooms are unavailable or are just too girls waiting and you're really about to pee yourself you can go into a men bathroom but if it is a men although your blader be bursting and men bathrooms are closed you don't have the chance to go into girls bathrooms, well actually when we are allowed to go in there must be no man inside, once for example I remember that there were so many desperate girls for peeing and the girls bathroom was oversaturated of bursting girls so the people temporaly made the men bathrooms a girl bathrooms so we came into men bathrooms and the men were denied to go in although they were bursting because the women were usuing it, to not be more long the times I had the oportunity to go into a men bathrooms I always passed by the urinals and I just imagine how it would feel to pee on there.

Como-se-llama-donde-orinan-los-hombres.jpg

16 hours ago, ValentinaRosas said:

I've always wondering how it would feel to pee on a men urinal, obviuosly as a girl it's almost imposible for me to pee in one of them

I think you can try. You are young, every experiece is ahead of you 🙂

There are some reports of women successfuly peeing into the urinals. Some of them had very wet clothes afterwards, but some made it to put almost all the pee in the urinal. I think you could practise at home peeing standing with front to the toilet, and then you can learn how to control and direct your stream.

4 hours ago, wether said:

I think you can try. You are young, every experiece is ahead of you 🙂

There are some reports of women successfuly peeing into the urinals. Some of them had very wet clothes afterwards, but some made it to put almost all the pee in the urinal. I think you could practise at home peeing standing with front to the toilet, and then you can learn how to control and direct your stream.

Well, I think it's not a bad idea, maybe, I'm sure that I'm going to splash with pee all the toilet and the floor trying to pee stand but I try to practice a little bit.

25 minutes ago, ValentinaRosas said:

Well, I think it's not a bad idea, maybe, I'm sure that I'm going to splash with pee all the toilet and the floor trying to pee stand but I try to practice a little bit.

I think you can also start practising standing in a bathtube or under shower, if something goes wrong you won't have to wash the floor 😉

Guest Super C18
On 10/28/2020 at 6:01 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

One of these: 

70F7603B-CFC3-45F4-A5EC-05E8CA21FD43.jpeg

I dunno why but I’m fascinated by the idea that women just held this up against themselves under their dresses and peed in it. It just seems so naughty lol

Seems very both New & really Naughty that I would like to see in Real Life as a video of some sort

10 hours ago, ValentinaRosas said:

OMG, great. you're right. I didn't think that, that's a great idea so I won't make a mess, thank you for the advice. 

Some people say that success is more probable when you need to pee very much. Some say it's good to pull the skin above the labia up. As a man, I can't confirm any of these advices 😉

I want to and have satisfied my desire to pee in naughty places without causing real damage or mess for someone by peeing in abandoned trucks or recreation vehicles. I have pee around inside an RV on floor and furniture.   I peed on the seat of an old abandoned truck.  I do like peeing on things just not ruining them .  After that another favorite is into the gas tank of this truck. I did all my pees over a couple days into the tank. When i needed to go I walked into the woods whipped out my dick and peed directly into the filler neck. After dark I peed into a bottle and poured that into the tank in the morning. I put a couple of gallons of urine into the gas tank this way.